Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tracy

Would Like To Comment On Lina From Hsh

Hi all renotalk forumers,

I just finished my reno for my 5room reno for 1month. Decided to write this article to express my gratitude to my contractor and at the same time sharing my wonderful experience for my renovation journey.

First of all, I am thankful I found a good agent which really does all her work without fail. From viewing to offer and to 1st appt so on and sofore, she did not failed me once. Dont know whether is it appropiate to post her number here since it is a reno forum. Do Pm me her number if you guys need!

After that, we began sourcing for IDs. but the prices were atrocious!!! some are really cheap but I heard a lot of bad comments so didnt go ahead. Decided to choose a contractor who did my mum and sis house then. She is Lina from

Home Sweet Home. Anyway, hubby wasnt impressed with her company initially as she is running a office from home. but after hubby saw her works and saw some comments from forum, we decided on her after dicussing.

Let me summarize the whole process cos my hand is getting tired from typing=)

- Quotation was a little slow cos i need to hurry her before i get it.

- After signing, she does update me on the dates to choose tiles, get all things which are supposed to be done

- When the date draws nearer and tiles were not finalize yet, she brought so many samples for me like 10pm in the night cos I will only be free by then. For this, I really appreciate her help

- Responsive enough, Even if she is in a meeting or busy, she will sms me in case she miss my call.

- SUPER FRANK. she taught me lots of points in renovation. E.g. got her to bring me to buy lightings. She said the electrician have a shop, but heard from previous customers that the things are v expensive, and of cos if she refer me to any shops outside, she will have a small gain. she got me to go myself instead.

- A little bit of hiccups on the way but everything was solved.

- shorten the HO date by 3 days and i really v paiseh. her workers basically work for 3 days OT. but still manage to move in. Thank God.

Ok. I would like to emphasize on the after-sales service. it was fantastic. Her hubby, Amos is doing the tiling and wetworks himself. and i suppose he is a handyman la. He did alot of 'extra works' like drilling of holes, install a few things for me free.

And yesterday, which is one month from the reno, while washing my hand at the basin, my floor was sudd flooded. realising it was coming out from the floor trap, decided to ring Lina up. Without second thoughts, she said she will reach in an hours time, I suppose she stayed nearby and it was like 9+pm in the night. Amos and her reached and found out that it was due to chokage. Amos then put his hand iinto the floor trap and dig out so many hairs!!! was so **** embarrased. the worst thing is Amos hand bleed so badly that I really feel so sorry.

All thanks to my habit of sweeping all the dropped hair to the floor trap. they said that we cant do that as it might get choked and getting somebody to fix it will also cost 50-100. I gave them a small amount to let them see a doctor for his hand in case there is any inflammation but they rejected.

Until now I still feel v bad about it and decided to share my story to all fellow forumers. DONT SWEEP THE HAIR TO YOUR FLOOR TRAP. LOL.

Anyway, you can contact her at 93299934 if you want to have a quote from her. and last point, try not to get electrician from her cos it is really horrible! so many wrong things being done and take so many trips to finish up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
do they have a website?

i dont think so leh cos didnt see in her namecard. i didnt ask for her website though but got her to bring me to her on-going projects to see.

i just called her into my house today. was intro-ed to her by a friend. a very polite lady to begin with. she listens to what the customer wants and gave her views after we finished talking.

so im now waiting for the quote to appear...i hope all is well.. even my old folks like her friendliness. they said she looked kind. lol. well i hope to work with her since Tracy's already gave a head start on how pleasant she is.. :>

im eager to start the works!

i just called her into my house today. was intro-ed to her by a friend. a very polite lady to begin with. she listens to what the customer wants and gave her views after we finished talking.

so im now waiting for the quote to appear...i hope all is well.. even my old folks like her friendliness. they said she looked kind. lol. well i hope to work with her since Tracy's already gave a head start on how pleasant she is.. :>

im eager to start the works!

can lay her price for our reference or not?

She stays in east side, so near to your side.

But I think she doesn't have her own transport, and usually she takes bus.

sometimes i do wonder how come she dun drive. i thought all contractors suppose to drive? LOL!!!