Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tamarind

Dining Table With Solid Surface Top ?

Anyone custom made a dining table using the type of solid surface for kitchen counter tops ?

I want a table top that is non-porous and easy to maintain.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Though I have never done it before, it sounds interesting. Solid surface is made of acrylic and can be formed into any shape. I would suggest it. It's definitely easier to maintain than wooden or glass top.

ya actually am looking for someone who can do tat...wanted to do like a small shower stool and also bedside cabinet using solid surface..any contacts that is affordable?

for stools is still ok, but for table top? not a good choice coz it's not scratch proof leh. some are even not stain proof.

Edited by hihihi

Hi

I have seen those ready made dining table with solid surface table and matching chair at some furniture store.

Probably it will be cheaper to buy then make?

Anyone custom made a dining table using the type of solid surface for kitchen counter tops ?

I want a table top that is non-porous and easy to maintain.

you can consider getting a glass-top/ granite-top dining table...both are easy to maintence and can last for a long time..