Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rawmeat

Cecil Lee

hihi, the fsm that i'm trying desperately to engage after the recent audit by chang is not in country and i need to find another fsm...

chanced acrossed cecil lee's website but can't seems to find any reviews on him (other than those found on his website).

has anyone tried his services?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi, the fsm that i'm trying desperately to engage after the recent audit by chang is not in country and i need to find another fsm...

chanced acrossed cecil lee's website but can't seems to find any reviews on him (other than those found on his website).

has anyone tried his services?

if u look at the threads "view", pple usually don't give comments until a old bird member starts to talk :D

Since i look at the threads, i will answer:

a) i have not used him service before.

b) my brother has uses his fsm services, and my bro never complain anything. After all, my brother is the type that as long family ok, he does not care of "further" fengshui services.

if u look at the threads "view", pple usually don't give comments until a old bird member starts to talk :D

Since i look at the threads, i will answer:

a) i have not used him service before.

b) my brother has uses his fsm services, and my bro never complain anything. After all, my brother is the type that as long family ok, he does not care of "further" fengshui services.

imo, FS audit is not really about gaining wealth or anything. As long as everything is smooth and nothing untoward happens, i would feel that the FS is working. :D

imo, FS audit is not really about gaining wealth or anything. As long as everything is smooth and nothing untoward happens, i would feel that the FS is working. :D

fengshui for me is about making my life smooth in all areas.... i don't gamble, don't buy lottery, and i'm happy with my pay as long as everything is smooth.... i had rough patches and don't really like ornaments in my house, and had a hard time finding a fsm who could adjust fengshui w/o use of ornaments....

fengshui for me is about making my life smooth in all areas.... i don't gamble, don't buy lottery, and i'm happy with my pay as long as everything is smooth.... i had rough patches and don't really like ornaments in my house, and had a hard time finding a fsm who could adjust fengshui w/o use of ornaments....

the FSM i used only asked me to place 2 ornaments and 1 of it is placed in a drawer..

Ive used Cecil before.

Personally, me & my wife are ok with his FS audit.

He'll come & do an audit before reno & advise (usually after 1 week) the Do's & Dont's. He's pretty detailed so its best

you give him a full details of oneselves (exact time 7 date of birth)

I also dont buy 4d & TOTO (my MIL does!!!) but my house number has opened a few times since we moved in. Not

in the exact sequence but the numbers serial are there.

Whats important in FS to us is to ensure our home to be in perfect harmony with the elements & that will translate

to a harmonious relationship between husband & wife. The home is a private place where hubby&wife communicate & a

place to enlarge the family. Other than that, our careers & wealth are tied to our workplace which requires a different

FS audit.

Cheers

Any one tried Master Tan Khong Yong or Master Mas Kehardthum?

Seems like both are somehow linked to the Master Hung Chuan (the one that LKY "rumoured" to consult before making big decisions)

tan khon yong was the one that asked me to place a lot of ornaments in the house. that's why i didn't engage him again.

he charges 3 times higher than most fsm, but he doesn't require you to buy ornaments, he'll provide the ornaments that he recommends..

Hi people

we need more feedback on him.

a good mate of mine recomended him but he very frank to me he has yet see him before but soon.

overall star was impressive

he even gave him discount learning his situation (just testing water i guess)

will update more once his audit and result are seen

i study fs myself before so i know if the fs master is real or fake.