Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SweeTIe IcOn

Any Reliable Curtain Shop To Recommend

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi...any curtain shop to intro,,just finish my reno & now it's time for me look for some soft furnishing.

hi sweetie, can i add u as friend.... hehe... sweet actually u can look for Fabulous Curtain Furnishing located at no. 458 balestier road. My new 5rm hse was just done by them, living day/night and 3bed rm roller blinds only $1080. cheap or not....... :D

hi sweetie, can i add u as friend.... hehe... sweet actually u can look for Fabulous Curtain Furnishing located at no. 458 balestier road. My new 5rm hse was just done by them, living day/night and 3bed rm roller blinds only $1080. cheap or not....... :D

hihi..$1080 sounds reasonable..btw where is their material made from??

Quite particular abt quality as well haha..

hihi..$1080 sounds reasonable..btw where is their material made from??

Quite particular abt quality as well haha..

yo... i think u call them at 62568525 look for GIGI the sale lady or try www.fabulouscurtain.com lor

Most curtain contractors charge too much for their curtains and installation. I paid $880 for mine. See blog - curtains

Later when I needed some amendment, the curtain contractor quoted $60 just for a simple re-hemming for one curtain set !! Peeved, I decided to look for curtain sewers at Chinatown, and finally found a good one at Tek Kah market. She charged me $10 only for the re-hem. She will sew a complete curtain set (i.e. 2 curtains like mine for one 6-ft or 4-pane window) for $30, which is really cheap ! Workmanship was quite good too.

So, if you are on a budget, suggest you buy your own curtain materials, get yr present contractor to fix the curtain rails, then go to any lady sewer to make yr curtains. To ensure she understands what and how your want yr curtains to be sewed, show her some sample.

You'll be surprised how much you can save. :D

Edited by BlueFly

mine was from Jimmy textiles. 1100 for living and balcony and 3 bedrooms blinds. i got super lots of materials to choose from though. i think they got featured in smart shen qian wang show before. so far no complaints.

He help me alot and charge me reasonable price. I highly recommended you Jason Pang his Hp no 9388 3693. He's a trustable person.

He help me alot and charge me reasonable price. I highly recommended you Jason Pang his Hp no 9388 3693. He's a trustable person.

he quoted me $2400 for my little studio apartment......although i found it really steep, i couldn't bring myself to bargain with him as he seems such a trust worthy guy. hope i have not been fleeced.

Hi...any curtain shop to intro,,just finish my reno & now it's time for me look for some soft furnishing.

:curse: Be alert !!!!My curtain was done by jimmy textiles no after sales service. I find out they product come from china.

I was over quoted by him. It's terrible, it was almost 1/2 times more than Anthony. How did you know the curtains are from china? Most of the materials are also made from there.

totally agreed with u..they would mark up the price by alot then give u abit discount haizz :(

Btw do Anthony have a showroom??

can anyone help me ask Anthony, the curtain price for 3 set 72 inch height. i am looking 3 set curtain 73"x72", 78"x72", 48"x72"

Edited by dean

Hi sweetie,

I just done my 4rm apartment curtain at Art Living@Furniture Mall. Their price is quite ok ler, and workmanship is acceptable. You can try to look for them. I bought from them last 2 weeks ago and they hav the promotion now. :P

Never consider Fabulous Curtain. Try it at your own risk, after service is horrible. They will become "roti prata", what they promise you will not fulfilled. I'm one of the victim.

Never consider Fabulous Curtain. Try it at your own risk, after service is horrible. They will become "roti prata", what they promise you will not fulfilled. I'm one of the victim.

Oh they are having show flat at Adora Green Yishun DBSS...almost engaged them...