Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Cov 50k For 5rm Amk Central Point Block

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:D

Is this a reasonable deal ? I paid 50k COV for my new place @ amk central.

Congratulations on a new place! Don't be too concerned if others find it reasonable or not, what if its too high & you got "carrot", its not possible to ask for refund right? As long as you feel happy and justified, that should be all that matters..looking forward to your t-blog :D

:D

Is this a reasonable deal ? I paid 50k COV for my new place @ amk central.

It should be reasonable otherwise u would not have pay for it.

Worth every single cent.

hi hi

I personally feel that 50k COV is kinda abit much to me but if to think further it is still quite worth buying.. Cos the house at there always seem to have the demand.

example: going any where is quite convenience & popular.. etc

but most importantly is you are happy with it.

cheer

:)

I think paying high cov for matured estates and near good amenties such as mrt market schools is worth now.coz gahmen only building new flats in ulu places and even thers is empty good plot they are earmarked for dbss and ec and mostly private. i think people selling off good locations for short term profit and move to ulu locations will have to regret coz they know location defnetly matters later on .

I think paying high cov for matured estates and near good amenties such as mrt market schools is worth now.coz gahmen only building new flats in ulu places and even thers is empty good plot they are earmarked for dbss and ec and mostly private. i think people selling off good locations for short term profit and move to ulu locations will have to regret coz they know location defnetly matters later on .

That was a good insight.

Yah I noticed that the BTO releases with 3rm to 5rm units for these few years are not built anywhere near MRT stations.

Govt makes more $ by selling those plots of land near MRT stations to private developers instead.

You are precisely right. + good view + high floor + no blockage...

Edited by bepgof

Personally, assessing price & COV is personal choice. So long as your happy with your purchase, that's great. In Singapore at this millennium, there's no more ulu places. The gahmen make sure that every estate has basic amenities. I prefer living in new estates. My neighbors are also young couples with young children. In mature estates, your neighbors are olds and as they say, old habits dont die! The way they hang clothes, keep plants & barang-barangs, shoes outside the doorstep, strong cooking smell, shoutings, etc.

err u mean new estates dun hang clothes ? if u see recents news in papers, only new estates have ampitheatre/multi story carpark/playground where people hang clothes which is worse i guess..i agree gahmen make sure ulu locations will one day turn to mature but how long? i rather have readymade amenties rather than wait long2 looking at grass and sand patches for sumthing to come up someday sumtime :) still is individual and in property location is no 1 factor :o ) further more plants cookings shoutings old or new estates also have to face it..good try though :)

err u mean new estates dun hang clothes ? if u see recents news in papers, only new estates have ampitheatre/multi story carpark/playground where people hang clothes which is worse i guess..i agree gahmen make sure ulu locations will one day turn to mature but how long? i rather have readymade amenties rather than wait long2 looking at grass and sand patches for sumthing to come up someday sumtime :) still is individual and in property location is no 1 factor :o ) further more plants cookings shoutings old or new estates also have to face it..good try though :)

Im pretty sure you live in old estate! :good: I live in a 10yr+ estate so I say that. Clothes hanger now improve (newer estate have better ones)..... not unsightly, simple & safe. Some more, most residents use dryer already. High-tech huh!! One incident in paper doesn't mean all. Since you are not living in one, you are giving unbiased comments for new home seekers. My opinion on old estates are based on my friends, colleagues & family experiences. Everything improves in time but old habits dont die :D

Peace be with you :dancingqueen:

Well....i definitely prefer old estate, even though I am driving.

Ppl considering new estate, I suggest you take a drive down to new estate eg. Punggol, and u'll appreciate matured estate even more.

Dont be fooled by "Near mrt, got bus stop, very convenient." Seeing is believing.

i am not biased against new estates. if u read english i am talking about mature and good locations. LOCATION if u read english. i am just saying those holding on to prime and good locations to hold on coz they are rare nowadays. definetly will be premium and even if they pay a premium now is still very valuable whther is old or new. Hitech or low tech HDB is still HDB..time is money.rather pay and enjoy the amenties faster rather than T K K.40 years old 3 rooms in marine parade and holland can easily buy a 5 room in so called "new estates ". so valuers out there must be out of mind giving such a high valuation based on clothes and hanger theory :D:D