Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Cov 50k For 5rm Amk Central Point Block

another favour word is high floor

1 agent told me 4 floor and above is high

:huh:

hehe yr post make me happy coz i bought 4th floor :P so next time i sell can advertise as high floor too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just brought a EM in yishun. Most ask for alot like 30 to even 100k. Insane price. Lucky I only pay 20k COV.

Maybe it just next to the new hospital :D

Just brought a EM in yishun. Most ask for alot like 30 to even 100k. Insane price. Lucky I only pay 20k COV.

Maybe it just next to the new hospital :D

If u want to rent out your rooms, it'll be very easy hehe! There're many PRC and filipino nurses at new hopsital.

Thanks for all your contributions. Like what most pple said, as long as we are happy, doesnt matter how much COV paid.

Collecting the key to our flat end of this month...Time to Hack the whole place down..YEAH !!!

Look out for our reno-blog soon !! :D

Yeah, seen too many "not-so-serious" sellers these days. All hovering the sky like eagles ready to carrot weak preys with their coyote agents. My encounter was a level 2 EM, reno 1.5 years ago, 100k spent on reno, val 620k, ask 750k nego. I was wondering when are we suppose to pay 100% back for used items~!

sorry to ride on this thread.

what does this "50% rule" refer to? is apply to all properties or only hdb? Thanks.

Refers to: if you take HDB concessionary loan for "new" flat, the 50% of profit (incl COV) for selling "old" flat, goes to cpf account.

Edited by bepgof