Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veer26

Recommended Lighting Stores

Shall we compile a list of lighting stores that ppl have had good experiences with? It'll be quite a boon to those (including me :D)who are shopping for lightings. From all the posts that I've read, seems that Lightings.com.sg is highly recommended. Any others? Thanks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I am new here. Just a kind reminder, NEVER EVER buy any lightings or fan from this shop at Palace of Lights @ balestier. They really sucks!! :bleah:

Edited by MBAF2604

Hi, I am new here. Just a kind reminder, NEVER EVER buy any lightings or fan from this shop at Palace of Lights @ balestier. They really sucks!! :bleah:

What happen? Was thinking of getting my fans from there.

What happen? Was thinking of getting my fans from there.

Yup i bought lights for my old house from there they were wonderful.What happened??

me went to vlux geylang and palace lightings bout beginning of the year... Vlux sales man like dont bother u tht kind.. nice lightings bt quite ex.palace lightings sales guy give one kind attitude.. went there and ask sum ceiling lights price... after saying im juz taking a look and considering,the guy give me one kind look and shake his head!!! buay tahan !!!

me went to vlux geylang and palace lightings bout beginning of the year... Vlux sales man like dont bother u tht kind.. nice lightings bt quite ex.palace lightings sales guy give one kind attitude.. went there and ask sum ceiling lights price... after saying im juz taking a look and considering,the guy give me one kind look and shake his head!!! buay tahan !!!

sigh.. then where did u get ur lightings from Kodai?

if u guys want contacts for lighting shops.PM me :dribble: :dribble: i can recommend a place where they conduct private events to sell off after projects leftover :yamseng: