Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tintongman

Samsung Front Loader Washing Machine (korea Made)

Normally i will buy my stuff from Best Denki as their extended warranty is at a good price, ~20%. Recently just discover that HM extended warranty is attractive too. Hence brought my Samsung washer.

Audio House prices most of the time is the most attractive if you do not mind to have only 1 year warranty. If you wanted a extended warranty(5 years), then you should calculate the overall amount instead of just the initial price.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Normally i will buy my stuff from Best Denki as their extended warranty is at a good price, ~20%. Recently just discover that HM extended warranty is attractive too. Hence brought my Samsung washer.

Audio House prices most of the time is the most attractive if you do not mind to have only 1 year warranty. If you wanted a extended warranty(5 years), then you should calculate the overall amount instead of just the initial price.

just bought the samsung 8804cja (white) from audio house yesterday.

$899 is really the best I had come across. btw there is a $30 additional for delivery.

BD or HN and even GAB are all >$1K This machine is real heavy and so ought to give added stability during the spin cycle.

just bought the samsung 8804cja (white) from audio house yesterday.

$899 is really the best I had come across. btw there is a $30 additional for delivery.

BD or HN and even GAB are all >$1K This machine is real heavy and so ought to give added stability during the spin cycle.

May I know you are refering to

Samsung WD8804 (8kg washer / 4 kg dryer)

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/home-ap...amp;tab=feature

OR

Samsung WF8804 (8 kg washer only)

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/home-ap...&returnurl=

TIA

May I know you are refering to

Samsung WD8804 (8kg washer / 4 kg dryer)

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/home-ap...amp;tab=feature

OR

Samsung WF8804 (8 kg washer only)

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/home-ap...&returnurl=

TIA

if i'm not wrong, his or her purchase is the white version of what i shortlisted i.e WD8804CJZ washer / dryer.

is a 5kg drying capacity.

hope it helps

hi forums mates!

is been a week plus since I initiated a group buy and till date, responses have been great!

at current count, we have

2 samsung fridges,

6 pairs of rinnai inner flame hobs and fujioh hoods,

4 brandt ovens 1 microwave,

3 samsung washer dryers

a commendable sales amounting more than $22k!

means more discounts for us to buy ya!

3 more days to consolidating this group buy!

so am calling out all forum mates who are interested in Samsung's WD8804CJZ washer dryer.

Reply to my group buy topic over here and indicate which are the ones you want. I will refresh the list each time a forum mate are interested in tis grp buy. Thereafter, I'll gather the final numbers and try to get the best pricing when jun ends

DISCLAIMER: am not a salesperson for any of the appliances. jus one eager house owner to be trying to get his appliances cheaper!

sorry guys but i needed some help as I've purchased the washer dryer W8804 version but I'm not sure how to soak? Is it pre wash option? Sorry for sounding duh as I'm a first time user/owner :X

Saw Samsung 8.0kg/5.0kg Washer/Dryer (White Color) selling at S$999/- (inclusive GST & delivery charges) at Expo today..

can get even cheaper at neighbourhood.... just have to call and check and u can save more