Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cheerful

Any Experience With Inspiration ID Aka Chng Poh Guan Renovation Construction?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi toot,

I engaged them and Alan Tan is my in charge. So far so gd, workmanship not bad too. they are not so pushy type and we feel comfi with him. If there is error in the measurement or anything (example my common toilet show screen is too small), i actually notified him and he retified on the length the following day. I feel the comfi and basic trust level btw customer and contractor is impt too. That's why we decided to engage his service and till now we are never regreted on our choice :)

I am renovating now and I've engaged Chng Poh Guan as well. Mr Toh is my contractor in charge, understand there are 2 Mr Tohs there. So far so good. Very responsive, always answer phone calls. Workmanship is good, brought us to view his projects before we signed. We chose them cos of workmanship, responsiveness and price. Easily cheaper than most IDs. Only thing is uncle dunno much design, most likely give u contemporary. best is u research what u want first and tell him what u want. I want industrial + vintage, he can do. Just have to show him pictures of what we want.

• Like 1

I am renovating now and I've engaged Chng Poh Guan as well. Mr Toh is my contractor in charge, understand there are 2 Mr Tohs there. So far so good. Very responsive, always answer phone calls. Workmanship is good, brought us to view his projects before we signed. We chose them cos of workmanship, responsiveness and price. Easily cheaper than most IDs. Only thing is uncle dunno much design, most likely give u contemporary. best is u research what u want first and tell him what u want. I want industrial + vintage, he can do. Just have to show him pictures of what we want.

Hi, I also in the midst of short listing. Can I know the full name of the Mr toh? Did you do any hacking? I just found out that they are recently suspended under chng poh guan construction under hdb registered contractor when I googled. Kindly revert to me. Many thanks

Hi, I also in the midst of short listing. Can I know the full name of the Mr toh? Did you do any hacking? I just found out that they are recently suspended under chng poh guan construction under hdb registered contractor when I googled. Kindly revert to me. Many thanks

hi, pm-ed u