Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cheerful

Any Experience With Inspiration ID Aka Chng Poh Guan Renovation Construction?

I am renovating now and I've engaged Chng Poh Guan as well. Mr Toh is my contractor in charge, understand there are 2 Mr Tohs there. So far so good. Very responsive, always answer phone calls. Workmanship is good, brought us to view his projects before we signed. We chose them cos of workmanship, responsiveness and price. Easily cheaper than most IDs. Only thing is uncle dunno much design, most likely give u contemporary. best is u research what u want first and tell him what u want. I want industrial + vintage, he can do. Just have to show him pictures of what we want.

Hi, can you pm me the contact details of Mr Toh (the one whom you engage)? TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello =)

can anyone please PM me the contact of Mr Toh too ? Any idea if they're still taking in jobs? The company seem to be suspended from the HDB registered renovation contractors list leh =(

Hi, has anyone recently engaged Chng Poh Guan?  I'm very interested in engaging their services.  Are the same people still running the company?  Thank you very much.

Hi, can anybody PM me the name of the Mr Toh in question? I've just met up with a Mr Toh at their Yishun branch? Not sure if there is any other Inspiration ID/ Chng Poh Guan elsewhere...

Edited by 7ustus