Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

Free Standing Oven/stove

Hi saw this kind of free standing oven/stove (stove on top, oven below) in the ariston catalogue, but find that it's not popular nor commonly found here. Does anyone use this? Any reviews?

Always see this in kitchen designs from australia or the west, and wonder why not here?

And where can I find them, please?

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi saw this kind of free standing oven/stove (stove on top, oven below) in the ariston catalogue, but find that it's not popular nor commonly found here. Does anyone use this? Any reviews?

Always see this in kitchen designs from australia or the west, and wonder why not here?

And where can I find them, please?

thanks

Hi, good to see a someone who share the same taste.

Ariston has 2 models available in Mayer.

Elba has more selections available in Best Denki.

Rina Electrical has more expensive ones, located at Shaw Centre.

Turbo has alot, available almost everywhere, but I find that it looks cheapo.

So now, I've chosen Ariston ($1299) from Mayer, should be ordering sometime next week or so.

Good luck in finding yours.

Hi, good to see a someone who share the same taste.

Ariston has 2 models available in Mayer.

Elba has more selections available in Best Denki.

Rina Electrical has more expensive ones, located at Shaw Centre.

Turbo has alot, available almost everywhere, but I find that it looks cheapo.

So now, I've chosen Ariston ($1299) from Mayer, should be ordering sometime next week or so.

Good luck in finding yours.

hey duckie

thanks for the lead. Can I kaypoh and ask why you had chosen this kind over the the more popular choice of stove and built-in-cabinet oven? Is the ariston stove ok for wok cookng?

thanks so much!

hey duckie

thanks for the lead. Can I kaypoh and ask why you had chosen this kind over the the more popular choice of stove and built-in-cabinet oven? Is the ariston stove ok for wok cookng?

thanks so much!

I'm into industrial style.

Haven't tried the cooker, but at it's price, it looks excellent.

I'm into industrial style.

Haven't tried the cooker, but at it's price, it looks excellent.

Hi Duckie

went down to mayer today, and saw the 2 Ariston models. Must say that I really fell in love with the full stainless steel one with the bigger oven capacity, but the price tag is hard to swallow!

Since at IMM, also popped into Best Denki. But too bad they only have catalogue of Elba models, price 1k or more lower than the Ariston ones. Will visit the showroom at Jurong Industrial area sometime this week to compare. Did you do the comparison between Ariston and Elba before you did your purchase?

Hi Duckie

went down to mayer today, and saw the 2 Ariston models. Must say that I really fell in love with the full stainless steel one with the bigger oven capacity, but the price tag is hard to swallow!

Since at IMM, also popped into Best Denki. But too bad they only have catalogue of Elba models, price 1k or more lower than the Ariston ones. Will visit the showroom at Jurong Industrial area sometime this week to compare. Did you do the comparison between Ariston and Elba before you did your purchase?

Hi I've recently bought a stainless steel La Germania one from a store in Siglap. Cost $15xx. They'll only deliver in September though. Comes with 5 burners and a 90cm oven. No LPG cylinder compartment at the side.

Hi I've recently bought a stainless steel La Germania one from a store in Siglap. Cost $15xx. They'll only deliver in September though. Comes with 5 burners and a 90cm oven. No LPG cylinder compartment at the side.

Hi,

1) Can you share where is this store in Siglap, The absence of the LPG compartment and 15XX ++ cost is tempting and a relief

2) where is the country of manufacture for this standing burner ?

I share the same liking for commercial look and brushed stainless steel and have actually shortlisted this little know brand brand EF, but am a little half hearted cos the agent at Casa@Kian Teck told me is actually made in China, so the only way for me to get and swallow it was to buy it from Gain city with a three year warranty pacakge.

I think Ariston i my opinion is the best but was too expensive even at the Meyer fair last weekend at S$3359 and the Elba one has a fish burner which i do not think i would have use for. I did think about the Turbo Italia at S$3700 but at that price, i might as well get the Ariston.

Hi... trying to get a standalone cooker, and im looking at La Germania... been looking for that store in Siglap but im not sure which exact store... Has anyone bought from Straaten International before? They carry La germania too...