Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim75, can share (pm me) her contact? I need to consult her on my dog's ashes as it's urn is with me and we are moving soon. I need to ask her what should I do or what can I do to bring my dog's urn with me? My mum said, if I just bring the urn to my new house, my dog may not be able to follow me to the new house but stay in this current house. Thanks!

actually i dont find it offending to advertise here if the master is truly that good. There might be someone out there who really need similar help, and by sharing your experience, u might have just saved a few more poor souls.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
actually i dont find it offending to advertise here if the master is truly that good. There might be someone out there who really need similar help, and by sharing your experience, u might have just saved a few more poor souls.

Yup, im not doing any harm to others because seeing is believing & this master is maybe fated with me & able to help me. But lots of people saying im doing advertising & are fake, either im master cheng son or related to her. Well all i can say i cant change their mentaility, all forumers are adult to know whats right & wrong.

The master got say any reason why the ghost is in your house?

She just say something like its past karma I owe her.

then y is it in the past u nv encounter it? u just move into a new house or?

I stay there for a few years, nothing unusual happen before. I also dont why this 'thing' suddenly come.

I stay there for a few years, nothing unusual happen before. I also dont why this 'thing' suddenly come.

somtimes u may have accidentally "brought" her home.....without knowing....this sort of things do happen....

somtimes u may have accidentally "brought" her home.....without knowing....this sort of things do happen....

Ya, that could be 1 of the reason

Many people would have moved out of the house hastily and sell it off, leaving the problem to the next owner.

You chose to face it (seems that you have already faced it once) and fix it! Good merits to Lim75 for your efforts to let the spirit RIP. =D

Lim75's story seems to be true by the following facts:

- The master promised to try her best to help and not promised a solution. Thats a fair statement.

It is due to the negotiation process with the spirit, it may turn out to be good or bad.

If it is external, by the law of nature, you are the rightful owner of the house, you should have an upper hand.

- You may or may not brought in the spirit. she could have just come in by herself if your house is not protected.

These spirits are everywhere, if your house fengshui is good for "yin" to stay and unprotected, it will come in and decided to stay on.

U may want to review your house fengshui if u believe in it and get your house protected (the master might already have done it for u).

- If you have owed her in previous life, then you ought to pray for her continuously. If she is in peace, it is good merits to you. =D

Questions to Lim75:

- Did you cleanse your house before you moved in?

- After you have moved in, prior to the incident, did you do any modification to the house that required hacking, drilling etc?

Many people would have moved out of the house hastily and sell it off, leaving the problem to the next owner.

You chose to face it (seems that you have already faced it once) and fix it! Good merits to Lim75 for your efforts to let the spirit RIP. =D

Lim75's story seems to be true by the following facts:

- The master promised to try her best to help and not promised a solution. Thats a fair statement.

It is due to the negotiation process with the spirit, it may turn out to be good or bad.

If it is external, by the law of nature, you are the rightful owner of the house, you should have an upper hand.

- You may or may not brought in the spirit. she could have just come in by herself if your house is not protected.

These spirits are everywhere, if your house fengshui is good for "yin" to stay and unprotected, it will come in and decided to stay on.

U may want to review your house fengshui if u believe in it and get your house protected (the master might already have done it for u).

- If you have owed her in previous life, then you ought to pray for her continuously. If she is in peace, it is good merits to you. =D

Questions to Lim75:

- After you have moved in, prior to the incident, did you do any modification to the house that required hacking, drilling etc?

Your words seem so similar to the words the master say to me. You must be an expert in this field too?

- Did you cleanse your house before you moved in? No, im a non believer of these sorts of things(ghost, fengshui) till me & my wife experience it ourselves.

- After you have moved in, prior to the incident, did you do any modification to the house that required hacking, drilling etc? I did do some minior drillings before. you ask exactly like what the master ask me too.

To : gadiorla

Your Questions to Lim75:

If did not cleanse d house?

How come hacking n drilling will affect? Affect Feng shui?

To : gadiorla

Your Questions to Lim75:

If did not cleanse d house?

How come hacking n drilling will affect? Affect Feng shui?

Thought FS deals with "dead ppls" & their graves, but in fact, nothing to do with "spirits" or "ghosts".

Now dead ppls' burnt, ash remain either been kept in container, for threw into rivers, sea, fields....pose a great challenge to FS's grave geomancy philosophy.

Edited by bepgof

Hi, my friend's kid also having similiar problems since they moved into their new house a year ago.

Can pass me the master's contact. Tks.

Edited by Shirley08