Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Thanks for sharing ur thoughts & approach on your religion.

But I thought that one must have faith in his/her religion and take their religious beliefs seriously? And not be faithless in abandoning their trust in their own gods and start blaming them when things don't turn out their way??

I've had christian friends, classmates who bought haunted flats, but from what I heard, most of them still stayed on in their faith even though the countless number of prayer sessions at their homes backfired. And infact, things got worse becox it was likely that the spiritual beings felt that they were being challenged when they felt that they (those spirits) were then the rightful owners for the flats.

One of my cousin inlaw who is a staunch christian who attends church regularly, used to stay in a flat that had such issues. However, after he successfully got a monk to bless & cleanse the flat, he didn't switch lanes as he still goes to church.

So it really depends on how one practiced their faith.

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

But both categories r christians. That was what I had been told.

Those friends, classmates I'm talking abt in my previous comment r mostly christians. My cousin inlaw is a christian, not catholic.

Unless it is a religion forum, I try to avoid to discuss religion stuff as this is super sensitive.

However, as the thread subject indicates, I guess no harm to "discuss" spiritual(or spititual being)issues here.

Just to clarify, not all church goers are christians or catholic, a "true" one is one who has been baptised by the Holy Spirit. Only he/she knows if he/she has been "baptised" by the HS.

Devil spirits temt all level of mankind. Which "levels" it like most? Any idea?

Edited by bepgof

bepgof

saw ur response to my thread on timber flooring.

But u haven't suggested alternatives to timber flooring yet. Can help?

The ceramic tiles around the place where they knock the wall will be cracked so must replace. That's why the timber flooring, parquet, laminates come into picture.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi noobsea,

I don't believe in FS at all until I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

Initially, I though FS is nonsense as I am trained in engineering field.

there are 2 possible scenarios and both can be checked:

1. murder or suicide taken place in house in the past (more tricky situation)

2. spirit moved into the house for some reason

this is what i will do before i transact

- chat with the neighbours of the house you intent to buy

- scan printed media and internet for past news (i think NLB website archive some newspapers)

- if you know of anyone who can see the other world, invite him/her to view with you

In the digital age that we are living, most tools and techniques of FS are exposed in the Internet.

In my opinion, what differentiate a real fortune teller/FS from one that merely know the tools and techniques, is his/her sensitivity to the "intangible"

Some say they are backed by an "guardian angel" / 守护神 even if he/she is a tarot card fortune teller. I don't know how true is it.

- or bring toddler (preferably not your own kid :P ) or pets. I heard dog is "yang" and cat is "yin"

My experience with cats is in a nursing home that i visit each week.

There is a particular bed where most cats like to frequent and rest underneath it.

I called it the bed of "last mile" because I have seen 4 elderlys rested on that bed and passed away, 4 passings within just 1 year.

Maybe I am over-sensitive...

- bring magnetic compass (not those digital ones) or Dowsing rod

if the needle is flickering alot (or spinning), then there is some magnetic turbulance in the house, so may not be condusive for long stay.

- Observe the house and turn on your most natural instinct or "sensors"

turn on all the lights and check if the house still looks dim in broad daylight

check if there is any spot in the house that you feel especially "cool" or even "cold"

check if any part of the wall of the house, is mouldy or moist

Geomencer job scope is merely to make human living space more condusive for human to stay, thus, avoiding unfavourable conditions for "yin" to accumulate.

Hope it helps.

Yup agreed with u. Im not a believer of these things too untill i experience it myself. I have also got the master to do an audit for my house to remove the "negative" energy, make it a condusive place for my family to stay in, so far so good.

Hi vios,

sent, hope she can help.

Lim

Thanks Lim.

Anyway I went to consult her a couple of days back. She is really amazingly zhun and I will strongly recommend her to others.

Thumbs up for your recommendation.

Thanks Lim.

Anyway I went to consult her a couple of days back. She is really amazingly zhun and I will strongly recommend her to others.

Thumbs up for your recommendation.

vios07, can share with us why she is accurate?

vios07, can share with us why she is accurate?

She is able to see my recent happenings for the past few weeks ie I had a fall and sprain my leg, facing diffcult boss(bad temper, demanding etc), change of new job, im going to sign some contracts thingy just by looking at her poker cards. She really impressed me because she is quite a patient, humble and honest fengshui master and she also did not force me to buy anything to change my luck. Unlike those masters that i went before, keep asking me to buy fengshui stuffs and if i did not buy, they say dont blame them if bad luck happen to me %$#@.. She just give simple advices on how to avoid and improve my luck. Hope I answer your queries. Cheers.

She is able to see my recent happenings for the past few weeks ie I had a fall and sprain my leg, facing diffcult boss(bad temper, demanding etc), change of new job, im going to sign some contracts thingy just by looking at her poker cards. She really impressed me because she is quite a patient, humble and honest fengshui master and she also did not force me to buy anything to change my luck. Unlike those masters that i went before, keep asking me to buy fengshui stuffs and if i did not buy, they say dont blame them if bad luck happen to me %$#@.. She just give simple advices on how to avoid and improve my luck. Hope I answer your queries. Cheers.

Ok great, Lim/vios can you all pm me her contact. I might drop by to seek her expertise. ty in advance

so the person use cards to "forcast" or if you wish to use the word "predict"

knew one is born with tong ling eyes (communicate through 3rd party god ability), and she also very zhun.

So you see, everyone is "zhun" in somewhere or another.

questions is WHAT IS THE COST INVOLVED when meeting the so-called zhun master ?

Let's lay the cards and share with everyone in the forum