Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Hi all and Lim75

Please pass me some contacts on masters who deals with ghost etc. Thanks.

Shift in to my house last year but didn't engage any master. After shift in, my husband hear voices in the living room very often. Everytime he woke up, it was exactly 3am but could't find out where the sound from. My son after school always stayed in his room. He seemed to be talking to someone. Asked him but he denied. For me, I thought I was suffering from forgetfulness. Prepared dinner with 3 plate of rice but end up 4 plates. Remembered already kept the dried clothes in the basket but later in the evening, the clothes were still hanging on the hangers. My relatives and friends after coming, dare not come again. All said got someone touch their hair or ear. Already got some taoist but still the same. Enquired some famous fsms but no one dare to come.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your situation seem like even more serious than mine.

If its for your own personel use, then im willing to share, I really hope she is able to help you & your family if you ever consult her.

Hi all and Lim75

Please pass me some contacts on masters who deals with ghost etc. Thanks.

Shift in to my house last year but didn't engage any master. After shift in, my husband hear voices in the living room very often. Everytime he woke up, it was exactly 3am but could't find out where the sound from. My son after school always stayed in his room. He seemed to be talking to someone. Asked him but he denied. For me, I thought I was suffering from forgetfulness. Prepared dinner with 3 plate of rice but end up 4 plates. Remembered already kept the dried clothes in the basket but later in the evening, the clothes were still hanging on the hangers. My relatives and friends after coming, dare not come again. All said got someone touch their hair or ear. Already got some taoist but still the same. Enquired some famous fsms but no one dare to come.

Edited by Lim75

To: Lim75, I am not a master. I had similar experience as you in the past.

I knew there are alot of self-claimed experts/conmen out there and wanted to solve it without being conned.

To: RedRedWine2009

I am not master, so if you need expert advise, please get your own advise.

If did not cleanse d house?

From what I have understood from Chinese customary practices (nothing to do with religion), all living space need to be cleansed.

On the 1st day or 15th day of lunar month, these are the days "人气"is the strongest.

Mix salt and glutinous rice/white rice and sprinkle the mix around the house.

Alternatively, if u find it is very messy to sprinkle salt and rice mix, you can use water soaked with salt and rice, sprinkle it around the house, leave it for a while and mop it dry. Treat it like a regular housekeeping and it is a much smaller mess.

Please note: If the house is clearly inhabited with those beings, you can't do this, you are declaring war. You may get retaliation, I am not joking. Go get proper advise.

How come hacking n drilling will affect? Affect Feng shui?

No matter how good your fengshui is, if those workers come with drills and hammers to hack some fixtures and fittings in your environment, the "气场“ will definitely be devastated. It is no surprise to see when town council is doing upgrade project in the neighborhood, there are also some wakes going on at the void decks. If it is your own living space like your house, you will need to cleanse it right after the work is completed to drive the "煞气" away. Maybe it is coincidence and I am thinking too much.. :(

Edited by gadiorla

Please note: If the house is clearly inhabited with those beings, you can't do this, you are declaring war. You may get retaliation, I am not joking. Go get proper advise.

Put salt and rice also can declare war? You mean those things treat rice like "ammunition"?

No matter how good your fengshui is, if those workers come with drills and hammers to hack some fixtures and fittings in your environment, the "气场“ will definitely be devastated. It is no surprise to see when town council is doing upgrade project in the neighborhood, there are also some wakes going on at the void decks. If it is your own living space like your house, you will need to cleanse it right after the work is completed to drive the "煞气" away. Maybe it is coincidence and I am thinking too much.. :(

Right, I also think you're thinking too much.

Put salt and rice also can declare war? You mean those things treat rice like "ammunition"?

Cleansing the house with salt and rice while the being is already inhabited, makes it not conducive for it to stay on.

Hence, it may take it as an act of provocation and it may get vengeful. They think like we humans, we need to treat them with respect too.

That was what I am trying to say.

Lim75 did the right thing by seeking help from a medium that will mediate the situation.

To : gadiorla,

Thanks for your explanation. :)

I did mix salt and glutinous rice/white rice and sprinkle the mix around the house on d 1st open door. That mean I did cleanse d house. But did not roll pinapple or oranges around cause I dont know d procedure.

No hacking done. Only drilling cause instal aircon, build-in wardrobe, mirrors in both bathrooms. I did not cleanse it again right after the work completed.

Cleansing the house with salt and rice while the being is already inhabited, makes it not conducive for it to stay on.

Hence, it may take it as an act of provocation and it may get vengeful. They think like we humans, we need to treat them with respect too.

That was what I am trying to say.

Lim75 did the right thing by seeking help from a medium that will mediate the situation.

"Kia Si My Cho Lan" tis is in hokkien. Tis is our world, my home, scare what. They should be scared of us.

"Kia Si My Cho Lan" tis is in hokkien. Tis is our world, my home, scare what. They should be scared of us.

Only Lan kia Lan will si, ghost kia Lan bo si, in fact helps blood circulation.

Edited by bepgof

Sounds so scarrrry!!

Did you manage to get hold of any fsms here?

Last Sunday, things got worse. My son didn't talk to us and didn't want to come out of his room. There were vomits and urine everywhere in his room. My house things obviously moved by itself. My husband also could't believe his eyes when we woke up. Wallet under the bed; shoe missing and found in cupboard; chopsticks in the washing machine and many others. Other than waking up 3am and hearing things, my husband on monday said he was flung to the wall when was buying some groceries.

Many people here mesage me their masters' contact. I appreciate. I sms all of them. Unfortunately, none of them could help, these were some of the replies and experience:-

---I was told about this shop, so I went down and saw this master sim. He sold me a pixiu and ask me to place in the house said can chase away evil. Next day we saw the animal in peices on the floor.

----sms/ email more than 20 masters, mentioned the 'happenings' in my home. Mostly never replied. A few replied sms they only do feng shui and ask me to find daoist, lamma, ghost catcher, pastor and so on. Got one she said will be going oversea soon, ask me to find someone else, got one sms back a quote for $10888. Only 3 replied willing to help. I told the 3 of them that I was finacially drained already and left 2 replied me willing to help.

----One was master cheng, she asked me to go down to see her on 'pokker cards'? I was staring at the message for awhile. My mind was quite confused already. Really didn't have the mood for that. Sms quoted up to $388.

----The other was master chang, he replied $485 for one session. I was staring hard at the 'one session' and wondering how many sessions more needed. I have to be honest and get to the bottom so I repeat again finacially down and whether can pay him instalment. I thought he also gave up as there was no reply. Few hours later, he mesage that he will accept a red packet and a bottle of minaral water. The rest when I got the money to donate in his name and will get back to me soon. Within half an hour, I got sms in chinese (he said its a jin and we must recite until 21 Aug when he will visit us), a mms of a 'foo' (asked me load up the computers and kept it switched on until I pick up some more from him because there was 'leegion')

-----At the same time, my husband also broght back one "thai monk". I brought my son to parents' place and waited. Next day, my husband said the monk stayed till midnight then left. Before he left, gave my husband drank something and a piece of yellow cloth and ask him to visit wat ya cha temple.

The last few days was very peaceful. Lasttime my husband was saying i haciluting, now he belief. Thanks to all those who tried to help.

Last Sunday, things got worse. My son didn't talk to us and didn't want to come out of his room. There were vomits and urine everywhere in his room. My house things obviously moved by itself. My husband also could't believe his eyes when we woke up. Wallet under the bed; shoe missing and found in cupboard; chopsticks in the washing machine and many others. Other than waking up 3am and hearing things, my husband on monday said he was flung to the wall when was buying some groceries.

Many people here mesage me their masters' contact. I appreciate. I sms all of them. Unfortunately, none of them could help, these were some of the replies and experience:-

---I was told about this shop, so I went down and saw this master sim. He sold me a pixiu and ask me to place in the house said can chase away evil. Next day we saw the animal in peices on the floor.

----sms/ email more than 20 masters, mentioned the 'happenings' in my home. Mostly never replied. A few replied sms they only do feng shui and ask me to find daoist, lamma, ghost catcher, pastor and so on. Got one she said will be going oversea soon, ask me to find someone else, got one sms back a quote for $10888. Only 3 replied willing to help. I told the 3 of them that I was finacially drained already and left 2 replied me willing to help.

----One was master cheng, she asked me to go down to see her on 'pokker cards'? I was staring at the message for awhile. My mind was quite confused already. Really didn't have the mood for that. Sms quoted up to $388.

----The other was master chang, he replied $485 for one session. I was staring hard at the 'one session' and wondering how many sessions more needed. I have to be honest and get to the bottom so I repeat again finacially down and whether can pay him instalment. I thought he also gave up as there was no reply. Few hours later, he mesage that he will accept a red packet and a bottle of minaral water. The rest when I got the money to donate in his name and will get back to me soon. Within half an hour, I got sms in chinese (he said its a jin and we must recite until 21 Aug when he will visit us), a mms of a 'foo' (asked me load up the computers and kept it switched on until I pick up some more from him because there was 'leegion')

-----At the same time, my husband also broght back one "thai monk". I brought my son to parents' place and waited. Next day, my husband said the monk stayed till midnight then left. Before he left, gave my husband drank something and a piece of yellow cloth and ask him to visit wat ya cha temple.

The last few days was very peaceful. Lasttime my husband was saying i haciluting, now he belief. Thanks to all those who tried to help.

Hi mdmsleepless, did u manage to approach the toa payoh medium who was first mentioned in this discussion thread? I'm happy for u that u've gotten the problems solved.

One of my sister inlaw is also staying in the haunted flat bought direct fr HDB. In serangoon near circle line. The apparition of an old lady was sighted in the master bedroom but the family did nothing although my sister inlaw claimed that she shouted at the old lady many years ago. She kept pulling both my inlaws' feet when they were sleeping, also tugged at their hair when they bathe in the master bedrm's toilet. After so many years, peace prevailed altho' all my nieces & nephews will never dare go back on their own when my inlaws r not around.

Hi mdmsleepless, did u manage to approach the toa payoh medium who was first mentioned in this discussion thread? I'm happy for u that u've gotten the problems solved.

One of my sister inlaw is also staying in the haunted flat bought direct fr HDB. In serangoon near circle line. The apparition of an old lady was sighted in the master bedroom but the family did nothing although my sister inlaw claimed that she shouted at the old lady many years ago. She kept pulling both my inlaws' feet when they were sleeping, also tugged at their hair when they bathe in the master bedrm's toilet. After so many years, peace prevailed altho' all my nieces & nephews will never dare go back on their own when my inlaws r not around.

I think she mentioned her already......yucks .....getting the creeps.

Great! Who actually solve the problem for you? The "Thai" monk?