Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Many people here mesage me their masters' contact. I appreciate. I sms all of them. Unfortunately, none of them could help, these were some of the replies and experience:-

This I totally agree. In Singapore, most of the fsms got very little 'ingredients' inside.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Only 3 replied willing to help. I told the 3 of them that I was finacially drained already and left 2 replied me willing to help.

----One was master cheng, she asked me to go down to see her on 'pokker cards'? I was staring at the message for awhile. My mind was quite confused already. Really didn't have the mood for that. Sms quoted up to $388.

----The other was master chang, he replied $485 for one session. I was staring hard at the 'one session' and wondering how many sessions more needed. I have to be honest and get to the bottom so I repeat again finacially down and whether can pay him instalment. I thought he also gave up as there was no reply. Few hours later, he mesage that he will accept a red packet and a bottle of minaral water. The rest when I got the money to donate in his name and will get back to me soon. Within half an hour, I got sms in chinese (he said its a jin and we must recite until 21 Aug when he will visit us), a mms of a 'foo' (asked me load up the computers and kept it switched on until I pick up some more from him because there was 'leegion')

The last few days was very peaceful. Lasttime my husband was saying i haciluting, now he belief. Thanks to all those who tried to help.

Master Chang deserves the respect and has gained my respect from this.

Edited by bepgof

Great! Who actually solve the problem for you? The "Thai" monk?

Thank you for asking. Don t really know who solve. Before I went to my parents that night, I already switch on the computer showing the 'yellow foo paper' and also printed out a few. At my parents place I was still reciting the chinese text master chang sent me. My husband beleived that the Thai monk solved it. He said after the monk left, he felt good. He plan to go down to the Thai temple this year end. After I recite the chinese text, I also felt calm, my son also start to call me after so many days. Next day, master chang asked me to pick up some more foo from him at macdonalds. This time the foo was triangle shape. He asked us to keep in our pockets, looked at my son awhile and wrote some chinese herb names, ask me to buy from medical hall brew and let him drink. On the way home, my son asked me a strange question ' why uncle wear a pink hat'. I think my son havent fully recover. Will try out his recomend.

Master Chang deserves the respect and has gained my respect from this.

I say the same from the bottom of my heart too. Just when everyone avoiding us, they appear and didnt mind to help.

mdmsleepless,

I had the exact experience and the exact feeling as you when I faced the same problem.

What I hated the most, were those so-called masters that did not know their stuff and yet try to take advantage of the situation to make a profit.

Time will heal as we move on.

Most important of all, chreish the bonding between your family members after going through thick and thin. :)

If you have plan to reno the house soon, please consider if there is any flaw in the current layout.

Is it too dark even in the day? etc.. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Cheers!!

On the way home, my son asked me a strange question ' why uncle wear a pink hat'. I think my son havent fully recover. Will try out his recomend.

If I'm not wrong, that could be a form of radiance from a long practising masters. Different level emit different colours. Bepgof should also have knowledge in this area, maybe he can open our eyes with another 'bomb'. I don't think you should mistaken about your son's recovery.

I say the same from the bottom of my heart too. Just when everyone avoiding us, they appear and didnt mind to help.

Indeed, I'm moved. Hope will be smooth sailing for you from now.

PS: Pls check your PM thanks

If I'm not wrong, that could be a form of radiance from a long practising masters. Different level emit different colours. Bepgof should also have knowledge in this area, maybe he can open our eyes with another 'bomb'. I don't think you should mistaken about your son's recovery.

Bomb comes. Mdmsleepless should have brought an infra-red scanner(like those installed at airport to detect body temp), so she could confirm if there is "pink hat". "pink hat" with too long the wavelengths, normal naked eyes/camera cannot "detect" la. Only "limited" ppls have this gifted eyes. Anyone can recall what the spiderman's uncle said to Peter(while in taxi drove by his uncle), before Peter's uncle was dead?

Can test yr son: use board (not wall) cover two cups (one with cold, another with hot water) ask him to tell location (L, R). Repeat the sam a few times with more cups of hot & cold cups and ask him to spot. If confirms his gift, call Shin Min's hot line, or PM me.

Edited by bepgof

. Only "limited" ppls have this gifted eyes. Anyone can recall what the spiderman's uncle said to Peter(while in taxi drove by his uncle), before Peter's uncle was dead?

From great power comes with greater responsibility?

Does this also confirm that master chang has "supernatural" ability?

Bomb comes. Mdmsleepless should have brought an infra-red scanner(like those installed at airport to detect body temp), so she could confirm if there is "pink hat". "pink hat" with too long the wavelengths, normal naked eyes/camera cannot "detect" la. Only "limited" ppls have this gifted eyes. Anyone can recall what the spiderman's uncle said to Peter(while in taxi drove by his uncle), before Peter's uncle was dead?

Can test yr son: use board (not wall) cover two cups (one with cold, another with hot water) ask him to tell location (L, R). Repeat the sam a few times with more cups of hot & cold cups and ask him to spot. If confirms his gift, call Shin Min's hot line, or PM me.

Hey, you sound so mean. She already so troubled and you expect 'she brought infrared scanner'. And 'TEST son' also??? Don't you have some comforting words?

I believe this is called "Aura". Only a kid below a certain age can see. I don't think the boy has anything wrong like Ivy said. Young children and dogs can detect or sense/ see 'things' beyond our natural capabilities.

I remembered pinkish colour is a good indication (just like D color, pink diamond, vvs1 :P ). What exactly, I can't really recall. While I think black or grey are not good indications.

By the way, Bepgof, the equipment use to measure this is not an infrared scanner because it only measures heat. For color, it should be related to the word 'spectrum' and 'meter'.

Correct (What do 2 implicate ?). I'm such he knows something abt TCM, could differentiate "pale" & "greenish" over face and prescribe herbs.

Once gift is received, must make good use, otherwise will be collected back by "Heaven". No one can stop. Gift = talent=special qualities. Identify and make use such while young.

Edited by bepgof

That is the result of 气化形. BK888 has a precise translation in one of the posts.Pure Taoism in fact stress much on this.

Edited by bepgof

I believe this is called "Aura". Only a kid below a certain age can see. I don't think the boy has anything wrong like Ivy said. Young children and dogs can detect or sense/ see 'things' beyond our natural capabilities.

I remembered pinkish colour is a good indication (just like D color, pink diamond, vvs1 :P ). What exactly, I can't really recall. While I think black or grey are not good indications.

By the way, Bepgof, the equipment use to measure this is not an infrared scanner because it only measures heat. For color, it should be related to the word 'spectrum' and 'meter'.

You're quite right, thermo graphic analyser cannot "see" color, "see" only temperature and display the temperatures of object in a graphic way (Violet..yellow... red). 0 deg C cannot be "seen" by this TGA. Objects reflect light, so our naked eye can "see". Those "transparent" objects reflect no light or reflect light but wavelengths in the range "normal" naked eys cannot see. But i "guess" the "pink hat" should have temperature.

Edited by bepgof

Hey, you sound so mean. She already so troubled and you expect 'she brought infrared scanner'. And 'TEST son' also??? Don't you have some comforting words?

Not my intention to "sour" her. Just wish to let her aware that parents has responsibilties to identify child's potentials, special talents....ignite these "gifts" to greatest height, that's all.