Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PrettyOrchid

Does Any Useful Tasks Your Pet Do For You?

Our dog is a reliable indicator of when our cat has brought in a bird/ mouse etc! His growls and barks which he doesn't ever otherwise do, so we can go and sort out the cat immediately. Previously the cats been known to take birds as far as our converted attic to get some peace to do his worst!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahaha ... my dog wakes me up in the mornings to get to work !

Our dog is a reliable indicator of when our cat has brought in a bird/ mouse etc! His growls and barks which he doesn't ever otherwise do, so we can go and sort out the cat immediately. Previously the cats been known to take birds as far as our converted attic to get some peace to do his worst!

hahaha ... my dog wakes me up in the mornings to get to work !

same here! ;) My dog will paw me and my hubby up if we continue sleeping when our alarm rings.. and when she's hungry.. :P

My maltase doesnt paw me .. she would just jump on our bed and try to lick me ;) After she has eaten her breakfast ... she will start playing with her stuff toy and will run to us with the stuff toy and play tug-of-war

And also unfortunately, i cant really tell my dog to wake me up later on the weekends ... so everyday, i got to wake up at the same time.

same here! ;) My dog will paw me and my hubby up if we continue sleeping when our alarm rings.. and when she's hungry.. :P

I dont know how effective my dog is with pests ...

my cat clear all the pest in my house... and keep mu leg warm when the weather is cold

"Xiao Qiang" etc ...

My maltase doesnt paw me .. she would just jump on our bed and try to lick me ;) After she has eaten her breakfast ... she will start playing with her stuff toy and will run to us with the stuff toy and play tug-of-war

And also unfortunately, i cant really tell my dog to wake me up later on the weekends ... so everyday, i got to wake up at the same time.

Haha.. I also can't tell my dog to wake me up later on weekends.. she will lick me to wake me up.. :P Sometimes, if too tired, I juz look at her and turn back to sleep.. :D