Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bugts

Painting Services..

Hi all,

my dad work as a painter for more than 40yrs. recently decided to freelance as now semi-retire. :paint:

any enquires can PM me or email home2paint@yahoo.com.sg :)

Edited by bugts

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
TWENTY MONTHS! and This is your 1st Posting! In support of your dad's second career :dancingqueen:

I Wish You Tonnes Of PMs :thumbs up:

lol! actually not career, is like part-time.. i think he is too bored at home. feed fish, water plant, entertaining grand-children etc.. :D

can pm me contact ? btw he alone painting ? i getting my resales 5 room soon ...hw long does he take ????....worry leh ...sorry cause i need to move in soon

can pm me contact ? btw he alone painting ? i getting my resales 5 room soon ...hw long does he take ????....worry leh ...sorry cause i need to move in soon

I got a referral from my aunty about this company, Liang Guang Painting Services. And i just completed my house painting after renovation. I was totally blown away by his services! He even help me to paint 1 of my old furniture without extra charge!

He had showed that he is knowledgeable through his recommendations of color schemes and type of paint to use in the respective areas of the house. When I entered my house upon completion of the painting, I was totally bowled over by the great make-over of my house by his great workmanship, even though this was a 32 years old house. You know all the detail that i purposely put emphasis on, it was done so perfectly and detail. There's one room that I regretted the color i choose, he even re-paint for me without any hesitation, he said most importantly is that i must be very happy after my renovation.

Would strongly recommend him, nowadays really hard to find services that go extra miles!!!

His name is Ah Cheong, 81144843, LGpeterpaint@gmail.com

• Like 1

Hi, can you give a rough charge for his painting service?

Does it include paint?

How many workers?

Thanks

I got a referral from my aunty about this company, Liang Guang Painting Services. And i just completed my house painting after renovation. I was totally blown away by his services! He even help me to paint 1 of my old furniture without extra charge!

He had showed that he is knowledgeable through his recommendations of color schemes and type of paint to use in the respective areas of the house. When I entered my house upon completion of the painting, I was totally bowled over by the great make-over of my house by his great workmanship, even though this was a 32 years old house. You know all the detail that i purposely put emphasis on, it was done so perfectly and detail. There's one room that I regretted the color i choose, he even re-paint for me without any hesitation, he said most importantly is that i must be very happy after my renovation.

Would strongly recommend him, nowadays really hard to find services that go extra miles!!!

Hi all,

my dad work as a painter for more than 40yrs. recently decided to freelance as now semi-retire. :paint:

any enquires can email to home2paint@yahoo.com.sg :)

Thanks!

Hi all,

any enquires can email to home2paint@yahoo.com.sg :)

Thanks!

my dad will be available after mid oct. feel free to ask for quotes. whether labour cost only or whole package.

thanks!

apologise for those who i miss out due to overwhelming painting service.

my dad will be available after mid oct. feel free to ask for quotes. whether labour cost only or whole package.

thanks!

apologise for those who i miss out due to overwhelming painting service.

hi, can pass me your dad's contact.

If you are looking for painter to paint your house,please call up Ah Teck to enqury,a very experience painter,let him painted my house,skirting,door frame and were very satified with his work,A one man show painter,did my 4 room house in 4 days.Say intro by Ah hock.

Recently did my painting by painter Singapore

How much does your dad charge for 1200 square feet paint.

Let me knot ;)

After reading some users engaging Paintersingapore to do their painting, I also engage them to paint my house. What suppose to take 2.5 days work end up taking 4 days. Workmanship so so...

Price wise is not cheap too at $1600 for 5-room... think there are better deal elsewhere.

Overall sentiment for paintersinhgapore.com: Over promise, under deliver... will not engage them for my parents place or recommend to others.

Edited by Brainstorm

I can recommend good n reasonable painter. Local people and not paint by bangala people. Pm me if u want contact

On 11 June 2010 at 8:18 AM, tyngyee said:

P/S: Ah Cheong's new handphone no. is 90259059 (old handphone no. 81144843 is no longer in use).

Hi everyone, 

hope some one can help me with this.. i bought a resale flat with super bright and diy painted walls that was quite jialat.. ex-owner even used spray paint to 'decorate' the walls. now we are quite paranoid with the painting works because we were advised that we definitely need to apply sealant and also need many coats of white to get the walls to prepped for paining.

My question is, is there any way to tell if sealant has been applied? My ID did not tell us when painting works was done, so we only found out when we happened to visit the house. she assures us that sealant was applied.. but is there anyway to know for sure?

The painting looks quite badly done, with bubbles in the paint and alot of rough surfaces, which she insists that was the original condition of the walls. (no way for us to be sure cause we did not inspect the walls prior to painting..)

Hope some experienced painters can advise!

Thanks!