Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wj888

Dakota Crescent

The working time for Master Hui is like someone who is having a full-time job and doing FS for part-time.

Not thinking to offend anyone but that's what I think.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The working time for Master Hui is like someone who is having a full-time job and doing FS for part-time.

Ah hia, time means money for businessmen la, how they wish they can live without sleeping and make the pocket par par then has a good sleep. When the time they realise they need a sleep is always too late. When young, can go everywhere but no money. When old, got money but cannot go anywhere. Under the sun there is no new thing. Frankly speaking, from forehead to cheek looks "shorter" than common ppl, this is a "short-life" face. His 2 littles eyes are too "watery" (wind surfing master!) look very much like

$................$

Edited by bepgof

Very nice layout and good view.

Wow liao, $1xxx psf sure nice.

Edited by bepgof

Really strange le cause my dad is a FSM and he told me that not surpose to do audit after the sunset. So I think if you are concern on this its best that you take the day slot.

Wa.. Your dad is FSM , you never recommend :)

Anyway.. ya.. I am trying to get the assistant to change it but Master Hui is too packed.

And my parents not too pleased with having to wait between 7-9pm for the Master's arrival. That's what the assistant told me but I am going to call her tomorrow to get a more definite time.

And the $1488 is only for 1st visit. 2nd visit is another $1088.

Night is ONLY good for observing the stars, provided no cloud, best at terrace roof. House audit at night no good, the "chi" ambience is completely different, easily get wrong observation hence conclusion, somemore portable light. The beginning already sound no good, change date pls.

Watch out basement carpark- Geylang river just next to it, observe any water slippage crack! Chew design got many gangster-look figures, eyes looked at my wife without blinking ! Almost wanted to d... their eyeballs out! Careful.

Yup. Will try to change the timing. Make my head big this fengshui master. ... I don't really believe in Fengshui but my parents believe. I mean alot of angmohs have been living successfully over the years without fengshui.. why is chinese different? :P

Nay, confirmed Dakota Crescent area will not flood after the last 2 flash flood - Battle tested! :) . It's the old airport road that is flooding.. keke.. means take MRT when it's flooding?

Ya.. Chew Design alot of bad comments but my dad attracted by its advertisment and big company status.. What to do.. He practically rejected every ID I found from this forum and from the exhibition. He got his own mental state I don't want to argue with. It's an exercise in futility.

Wa.. Like that I better not meet up with you and your wife... Sounds like your wife very pretty.. I think Jackie Chan said "Where got cat that don't eat fish in this world"... so .. guys tend to be attracted to pretty things... But I know what you mean ... Who likes their wife/gf to be ogled at.

keke.. no offense taken. But see how after the audit.

I do FIELD REPORT on him! And if he no good, I "sing his badness the whole street" (cantonese)...

Wa.. Your dad is FSM , you never recommend :)

Anyway.. ya.. I am trying to get the assistant to change it but Master Hui is too packed.

And my parents not too pleased with having to wait between 7-9pm for the Master's arrival. That's what the assistant told me but I am going to call her tomorrow to get a more definite time.

And the $1488 is only for 1st visit. 2nd visit is another $1088.

Haha I dun really recommend my dad to the forum la later pple say I use forum to make $$$. Anyway my dad just retired this year. I still get advise from him if I want to do something to the house... just a call away for me and I learnt. Good to know the basics thou. For our house my hub is a Christian so did not get my dad to audit... but since I am the FSM's daughter I know some on my fingertips :D my dad came to visit my place and he say "good good... hmm ok ok" so I pass with flying colours LOL Whahaha

Well after sunsets it will be more "ying" evil so not recommend to have audit... + if you are concern or yor family members are concern than get it change... well you are paying them a service to make u happy mah... so make the $$ worth while. Hehehe

Har 2 payments ah... my dad last time offer 1 price (not incl of items recommended to buy) He will go 2 visit... some times only 1 will do. Than he will draw a floorplan layout with the furniture layout... colour of the house & room to your ba zhi. Give you dates to move in & reno all in the packake.

Hi Het,

Dakota Residences have recieved their TOP since last week.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD....00435-2007-BP01

Plan Reference No: A1252-00435-2007-BP01

Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN

Current Status: APPROVED

Current Status Date / Time: 23/06/2010 14:42:01

Registration Date / Time: 22/06/2010 08:30:00

Processing Officer: TAN ENG HUAT

Telephone No.: 63258635

Email Address: TAN_ENG_HUAT@BCA.GOV.SG

Welcome neighbour :)

Tks...after seeing your reply, I called my law firm immediately and after clearing all outstanding admin works, i've oredi gotten my keys since last Wed :D Oredi went up my new place like 4-5 times oredi. Going there again this sat to finalise some ID measurement, meeting my FSM this sunday :D Btw, which blk ur in? I'm in 36 ;) And ur rite....no flooding in our basement ....... yet :D

Haha I dun really recommend my dad to the forum la later pple say I use forum to make $$$. Anyway my dad just retired this year. I still get advise from him if I want to do something to the house... just a call away for me and I learnt. Good to know the basics thou. For our house my hub is a Christian so did not get my dad to audit... but since I am the FSM's daughter I know some on my fingertips :D my dad came to visit my place and he say "good good... hmm ok ok" so I pass with flying colours LOL Whahaha

Well after sunsets it will be more "ying" evil so not recommend to have audit... + if you are concern or yor family members are concern than get it change... well you are paying them a service to make u happy mah... so make the $$ worth while. Hehehe

Har 2 payments ah... my dad last time offer 1 price (not incl of items recommended to buy) He will go 2 visit... some times only 1 will do. Than he will draw a floorplan layout with the furniture layout... colour of the house & room to your ba zhi. Give you dates to move in & reno all in the packake.

Wa.. since your dad passed you with flying colors, you can become another "joey yap" .. Heard he is the son of another prominent fsm. :P

Ya, the FSM assistant agreed to change it to 5.30pm-6pm but cannot confirmed definite since the master will rush. Ya, $$ more when FSM go on TV(Whether good or zhun or not, is another matter). Heard Master Tan from Wayonnet also very expensive.

Tks...after seeing your reply, I called my law firm immediately and after clearing all outstanding admin works, i've oredi gotten my keys since last Wed :D Oredi went up my new place like 4-5 times oredi. Going there again this sat to finalise some ID measurement, meeting my FSM this sunday :D Btw, which blk ur in? I'm in 36 ;) And ur rite....no flooding in our basement ....... yet :D

Wa.. you so kin kar kin chiu ... So now rectifying defects? My unit most things ok , only those door knobs , bathroom hinges and some window handles are mis-aligned. THe most serious defect is a hole in the common bathroom ceiling. We suspect maybe electrical heater location is leaking- have to check.

Eh.. you need carpark transponder or not? If you not using, i willing to pay $70 monthly for your transponder :)

I'm staying stack 14. Which stack are you on ? Blk 36 is the Stack 8 with the BEST VIEW *drool*

Edited by wj888

Wa.. you so kin kar kin chiu ... So now rectifying defects? My unit most things ok , only those door knobs , bathroom hinges and some window handles are mis-aligned. THe most serious defect is a hole in the common bathroom ceiling. We suspect maybe electrical heater location is leaking- have to check.

Eh.. you need carpark transponder or not? If you not using, i willing to pay $70 monthly for your transponder :)

I'm staying stack 14. Which stack are you on ? Blk 36 is the Stack 8 with the BEST VIEW *drool*

Just handed in my 1st defect list today , abt 13 items in all.....and collected my decal and transponder. Sorry bro, I need the transponder, got a small car ;) i jus realise today there is this 1 big oval dry-up watermark in my MBR toilet ceiling. My ID mentioned the developer prolly rectified the water problem oredi but just that they cant totally get rid of the dried marks, but nothing a fresh cost of paint cant cover ;)

As for the view wise, I'm not sure abt the 'best view' status in my stack but i'm facing the school, view cant be that fantastic loh :rolleyes: . As for 4roomers like urs, u guys are the one thats having the best view loh, regardless of stacks ;)

Just handed in my 1st defect list today , abt 13 items in all.....and collected my decal and transponder. Sorry bro, I need the transponder, got a small car ;) i jus realise today there is this 1 big oval dry-up watermark in my MBR toilet ceiling. My ID mentioned the developer prolly rectified the water problem oredi but just that they cant totally get rid of the dried marks, but nothing a fresh cost of paint cant cover ;)

As for the view wise, I'm not sure abt the 'best view' status in my stack but i'm facing the school, view cant be that fantastic loh :rolleyes: . As for 4roomers like urs, u guys are the one thats having the best view loh, regardless of stacks ;)

Ya.. the watermark you mentioned should be similar to the one I saw in the common bathroom. 13 defects? That's pretty good workmanship then? My friend in MBR did 2 rounds of defects and now going for 3rd round ..keke.. But he said he has to be strigent since he's paying alot for it.

No worries, I went over last night and when the place is lit up, really got quite a nice hotel feel. I liked it :)

Is your ID's workmanship good? I still haven't confirmed my ID and maybe will get the contact from you later(if you don't mind) if Mr Chew Interiors cannot performed to expectation. The sales designer **** reactive and slow. Paid $1500 for design and said 1 week. Now 1 week already , tell me next Tuesday can meet up but very evasive on the 3D design ready or not... Say want to arrange for viewing of his completed work on next Tuesday, now say cannot. *GRUMBLE GRUMBLE*