Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wj888

Dakota Crescent

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks guys..

the wallpaper at the main corridor is indeed very nice :)

but the TV feature wall is WHITE wallpaper with fine threads (but become like a white-painted wall)...

and choose a little softer brown cloth-like wallpaper covering the whole living area.. but again turns out like painted in brown.

So lesson learnt is wallpaper must use darker colours or richer texture type then will be nicer.

Thanks guys..

the wallpaper at the main corridor is indeed very nice :)

but the TV feature wall is WHITE wallpaper with fine threads (but become like a white-painted wall)...

and choose a little softer brown cloth-like wallpaper covering the whole living area.. but again turns out like painted in brown.

So lesson learnt is wallpaper must use darker colours or richer texture type then will be nicer.

Agreed....Though we din get the chance to use any wallpaper from my current ID, wen we were discussing with William back then, he did proposed some wallpaper which are quite subtle. Our decision then was never to take those that are too subtle cos it will be like spending good $$ on wallpaper that will eventually look like a painted wall instead :rolleyes:

very nice, love the location of your unit. Can see nice scenery. ;)

My Dining Table for the balcony.. from Old Empire

IMG_20101008_131347.jpg

Thanks.. here is some more of the Balcony. Simple and Nice..at least according to my own standard :)

The Balcony is done by DESIGN4U (not my ID). I think it would be horrendous if I let my ID do the design on the balcony! :)

IMG_20101008_131653.jpg

IMG_20101008_131526.jpg

IMG_20101008_131434.jpg

IMG_20101008_131453.jpg

My dining Table from Lorenzo and Osim uDream.

IMG_20101008_131047.jpg

IMG_20101008_131031.jpg

Wallpaper of the 3 common rooms.

IMG_20101008_131757.jpg

IMG_20101008_131811.jpg

IMG_20101008_131819.jpg

MY ID Lacked Quality control.. The LCD Tvs could not be installed in any of the rooms :-

1) the gap between the Cable hole AND POWER SOCKET was too wide for 32inch LCDs. I specified already. So, now they have to resolve it. Coz I dont want to see the power socket.. **** UGLY.

2) I am using 3 meter cables to run from the Cable HOLE(which is placed too high) and still barely cannot plug into the TV. Need 5 meters! So they will lowered the hole to near the power socket.

Edited by wj888

Bro...ur balcony si bei swee loh :o

Mind to share wats the damage just for the planter setup alone? I did have such intention in the begining but eventually shy off due to prior less than stellar experience with water feature :P

Bro...ur balcony si bei swee loh :o

Mind to share wats the damage just for the planter setup alone? I did have such intention in the begining but eventually shy off due to prior less than stellar experience with water feature :P

I very sad leh.. U only mentioned the balcony swee.. never say my bedrooms swee :( ..hehe..

Ya.. This balcony guy is good. Yours can also be turned into this type..

'coz there's another 2 3-bedders who did more or less the same thing. :)

For mine, it was about $13k .. Very worth it in my opinion.. coz when I sit there at the dining table, I feel like I'm in a hotel alfresco dining with a view :)

but the 3 bedders folks mentioned they did theirs for around $5k (their balcony is half our size in terms of width and length , if i'm not wrong).

Edited by wj888

I very sad leh.. U only mentioned the balcony swee.. never say my bedrooms swee :( ..hehe..

Ya.. This balcony guy is good. Yours can also be turned into this type..

'coz there's another 2 3-bedders who did more or less the same thing. :)

For mine, it was about $13k .. Very worth it in my opinion.. coz when I sit there at the dining table, I feel like I'm in a hotel alfresco dining with a view :)

but the 3 bedders folks mentioned they did theirs for around $5k (their balcony is half our size in terms of width and length , if i'm not wrong).

Ur balcony veri eye catchin....tats y :P .....ur rite abt the size of 3 bedder. But hor, $13K just for the balcony is veri ungodly to me :o I really can ill afford it :o But I can understand why you felt its worth it.....cos it really is :D Cheers

Edited by het

MY ID Lacked Quality control.. The LCD Tvs could not be installed in any of the rooms :-

1) the gap between the Cable hole AND POWER SOCKET was too wide for 32inch LCDs. I specified already. So, now they have to resolve it. Coz I dont want to see the power socket.. **** UGLY.

2) I am using 3 meter cables to run from the Cable HOLE(which is placed too high) and still barely cannot plug into the TV. Need 5 meters! So they will lowered the hole to near the power socket.

How's all the tv features going? are they mostly in wallpapers or laminates?

wow, like your balcony - nice & relax!

hi

i am also staying at dakota crescent...not residence...but blk 60

may i know how are the charges like for design4u? they are at tanjong katong road rite?