Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Clement08

Looking For Good Designer(s)/renovation Contractors

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My contractor who is very helpful in term of the service and the quality of the work, so far I am happy of his work. You can go throught with your concept and idea. You can contact him at 98758882, Kelvin.

Hi,

I just do my house renovation. I would like to recommend a good ID or contractor who do a good job in my new house. His service and workmanship is very good. I would like to highlight that, I am not advertise for myself or this company. If you are looking someone to do your house renovation, I can pm his contact to u.

Thanks.

hi may i get your contractor's contact? thanks!

Hi,

I just do my house renovation. I would like to recommend a good ID or contractor who do a good job in my new house. His service and workmanship is very good. I would like to highlight that, I am not advertise for myself or this company. If you are looking someone to do your house renovation, I can pm his contact to u.

Thanks.

Hi,

My id not bad. My works not completed yet but so far so good. Quite responsive and friendly. PM me if you want his details.

Hi,

I have pm my contractor contact to you.

Hi,

can i have the contact too?

Thanks.

I'm getting key in 2 weeks (next month)..

Hi,

My id not bad. My works not completed yet but so far so good. Quite responsive and friendly. PM me if you want his details.

Can pm me ur ID pls. Thanks.

Sorry, newbie here... have to resort to posting here cos I created 3 threads on seeking reviews on ** but somehow the threads never appear and it had been at least 3 days oredi

So,hope by posting here.... can get some feedback on ** since I may be using them though their quote seems higher than Image Creation (which oso quoted me but now kiv in view of bad reviews spotted here).

Thanks and appreciate

how come S K Y Creation become * * ?

Edited by black shadow

Can pm me ur ID pls. Thanks.

I've just completed renovating my house & I'm really proud of it.

Just need to look around for some good artwork & it'll look perfect. (pls recommend if there's any nice ones)

The contractor really did a good job. They do not charge design fee but believe me, their work is a lot better than most ID

company that I have come across. & their price is really so reasonable. I got different quotes & was surprised they could deliver good

work despite the low charges compared to the other two ID companies I approached. Hard to find honest contractors like tis these days.

What I like about the company is that they are really humble & very patient...I know, bcoz it's not easy dealing with me hahaha..

By the way, I hope someone can recommend me some artificial flower arrangements as well.

My house warming is this weekend & I've yet to get some decorations to further enhance the design!!! Arghhh...

Hi there,

Has anyone engage / heard of One Inch Square Feet Studio??? :unsure:

ya, i hear before. Pls dun believe this girl. She is very irresponsibility. Every time give you see nicely 3D photo but the end give diffrent design. Then the price also very high.

ya, i hear before. Pls dun believe this girl. She is very irresponsibility. Every time give you see nicely 3D photo but the end give diffrent design. Then the price also very high.

Can try my contractor...but now peak period, not sure if he can take in jobs for now. ..

He's quite accomodating & has done good work for my house renovation. Contact: Fred 91665127.

By the way, anyone has any contacts for nice stone feature/ statue in Indonesia?

I'll be going jakarta next week, need to buy some decorative items for my house.

Hi all,

Im a noob here and has been reading and learning lotsa on this forum. I spent the last 3 weeks searching for ID and finally narrowed down to Ideal House and Summit Design. Both their quotes are very close. Was quoted about $34000 for renovating my 5-room flat. Bathrooms and re-tiling of living/dining room not included. Only my 3 bedrooms will be laminated. Was told by both ID that my carpentry works are quite a lot, hence the quote.

Would appreciate advice from peeps who have engaged any one of the 2 ID firms. I cant decide on which.