Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Anyone living in 262 or 252 willing to share how you did your living ? Can't seem to fit a reasonable size sofa into the living area .... Sigh :sport-smiley-003: ! !!

What about L-shape sofa with length 2.5 or 3m?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What about L-shape sofa with length 2.5 or 3m?

That's probably about all, 1 piece set. ID said the max length for sofa should be no more than 2.2M sigh! Living room just too narrow....... Still hoping to come up with something innovative

hi all

anyone of you all got see a tap that is used in the kitchen that looks like a shower de? has a flexible hose... mostly seen in the foodcourts area where they mass wash the plates.... i saw it in a condo showroom also thought it looks quite cool to install... wonder how much.. and i also wonder if any of you all that are reading this understand what am i talking about haaaaa :)

dunno how to express in words la.. but yet cannot find picture to represent...

did u all noticed that behind zhenghua comm centre they cordoned off part of the field?? wonder whats goin on again.....! the field getting smaller and smaller le.... !!

also noticed the empty space infront of fajar lrt always got activities there... for now it looks like lion dance competition.... wonder how the residents there can tahan the noise wor. :)

Edited by king solomon

hi all

anyone of you all got see a tap that is used in the kitchen that looks like a shower de? has a flexible hose... mostly seen in the foodcourts area where they mass wash the plates.... i saw it in a condo showroom also thought it looks quite cool to install... wonder how much.. and i also wonder if any of you all that are reading this understand what am i talking about haaaaa :bow:

did u all noticed that behind zhenghua comm centre they cordoned off part of the field?? wonder whats goin on again.....! the field getting smaller and smaller le.... :)

also noticed the empty space infront of fajar lrt always got activities there... for now it looks like lion dance competition.... wonder how the residents there can tahan the noise wor. :bow:

Ya I know what kinda tap you are referring to...those kind where you can detach the shower head....not cheap leh....i think one will cost abt 200+....looks cool but i think u hardly will detach it anyway...i think it's good for washing children's hands cos they can't reach....

Didn't notice the cordoned area leh...i only go up my house once per week to clean my house...haha...sianz...duno when then can move in....

hi all

anyone of you all got see a tap that is used in the kitchen that looks like a shower de? has a flexible hose... mostly seen in the foodcourts area where they mass wash the plates.... i saw it in a condo showroom also thought it looks quite cool to install... wonder how much.. and i also wonder if any of you all that are reading this understand what am i talking about haaaaa :bow:

did u all noticed that behind zhenghua comm centre they cordoned off part of the field?? wonder whats goin on again.....! the field getting smaller and smaller le.... :)

also noticed the empty space infront of fajar lrt always got activities there... for now it looks like lion dance competition.... wonder how the residents there can tahan the noise wor. :bow:

Yeap... rises from the sink by 2 to 3 feet. U-turns down and ends with a shower like contraption. Squeeze the shower and water comes splashing out.... can bathe your pets with it if you have one.

Noticed the bulldozer behind the comm centre too. Area cordoned off seems too small for anything much. Maybe can ask Uma

Edited by artng

Yeap... rises from the sink by 2 to 3 feet. U-turns down and ends with a shower like contraption. Squeeze the shower and water comes splashing out.... can bathe your pets with it if you have one.

Noticed the bulldozer behind the comm centre too. Area cordoned off seems too small for anything much. Maybe can ask Uma

yayayaa correct... that is the hose i am talking about.... looks **** cool leh.... wonder where can find hor....

like that hor.. the basin must be very deep ?? or else the water will "zhuaaa" everywhere when u turn on the water....

speaking of uma, he is one of the best technical officer lor.. had the best-est of service from him. how u all feel about his service ne?? i ever wrote a commendation letter to him cc his boss.. to express my sincere thanks for his service.

yayayaa correct... that is the hose i am talking about.... looks **** cool leh.... wonder where can find hor....

like that hor.. the basin must be very deep ?? or else the water will "zhuaaa" everywhere when u turn on the water....

speaking of uma, he is one of the best technical officer lor.. had the best-est of service from him. how u all feel about his service ne?? i ever wrote a commendation letter to him cc his boss.. to express my sincere thanks for his service.

Uma's great, very on the ball and responsive. He did quite a bit to get my place in shape. Will check with a friend to see if he knows where you can get the hose you're talking about.

Hoe kee or sim siang choon got...

i know what is the cordoned area for. They are constructing a carpark there......

Heart SMRT going to raise their prices soon... haiz... another raise... and also hopefully they can improve the frequency of 922. wait **** long for 1 bus... ridiculous man....

i know what is the cordoned area for. They are constructing a carpark there......

Sigh ! That means they do not have any concrete plans for that large plot of empty land as yet....

Heart SMRT going to raise their prices soon... haiz... another raise... and also hopefully they can improve the frequency of 922. wait **** long for 1 bus... ridiculous man....

Ya lor...now they planning to raise another 3 cents leh....@#$%^

Even though the bus is like half an hour wait, surprisingly still got many ppl wait for the bus wor....

Edited by Air

Ya lor...now they planning to raise another 3 cents leh....@#$%^

Even though the bus is like half an hour wait, surprisingly still got many ppl wait for the bus wor....

because they didnt know they have to wait half an hour?? haha

anyway, i have taken a picture of the bus timings, printed and pasted it at home. So that whenever i wanna go out, i will go and see the timing and then agar agar go down.. by the time the bus would be here liao. better than i gong gong wait there.... :rofl::unsure:

because they didnt know they have to wait half an hour?? haha

anyway, i have taken a picture of the bus timings, printed and pasted it at home. So that whenever i wanna go out, i will go and see the timing and then agar agar go down.. by the time the bus would be here liao. better than i gong gong wait there.... :horse::yamseng:

Hey ya lor...i intend to take picture of the timing and paste in my house leh....haha....dun wana wait there stupidly for the bus sia...

Between Block 465 to 472, 26 out of 50 EAs sold in the last few months

From 10th July till now, another 7 EAs taken between blocks 465 to 472. That brings the number of EAs sold during the last WIS to 33. 17 EAs remain unsold

Edited by artng

hey fellow segarians,

did you all noticed the stretch of road along bukit pankang ring road where the new school beacon primary school is got some construction going on? a couple of days ago, the news reported that beacon primary school was very popular... heheeee we are all staying near a branded school!! A branded school nearby but hor got no bus stops at all along the way leh... hopefully they are constructing some bus stops as i got a feeling they are expanding the road to cater for the bus stops. The school opens next year 2008, so by then maybe 922 frequency will improve?? or mayb got more bus services ply that route there... hee keep fingers crossed. :D