Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

hmm... maybe your neighbours will shift their laundry away after you shift in?

there are alot of these pple around... haiz...

i will be shifting in by this weekend... hehe.... cannot lah... everyday rush between 2 places very tiring and weekends not enough to clean up...

Hi Segarian, are your neighbours all chinese? If i am not wrong i think you have a new neighbour... nowadays heard a lot of mahjong sound.... hehe

Hopefully lor....hope they will wake up their idea....anyway going to tell them tonight...can't live with it leh..

Congrats Cherish...shifting in this weekend....btw, did you all perform any shifting in ceremony or just move in??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hopefully lor....hope they will wake up their idea....anyway going to tell them tonight...can't live with it leh..

Congrats Cherish...shifting in this weekend....btw, did you all perform any shifting in ceremony or just move in??

Sis, no prob la... tot wad big deal. :P b4 i move in, my neighbours also put their shoes n even old army boots at my door. but when the know i moving in, they clear all their stuff b4 i throw them away. hehehe

now i find tat they are good neighbours wor...

sis cherish, ya all my neighbours are chinese. the new 1 i think also chinese. sat afternn got many reno noises... haha

this wkend need any help come get mi :notti:

good luck to you... :notti:

actually my FH shifted in 2 months ago... for me haven cos i am still trying to bring my stuff over slowly.... too much things liao... haha... when he shifted in, his parents choose an auspicious date and time only... all the ceremony performed when we collected the keys and before reno....

good luck to you... :(

actually my FH shifted in 2 months ago... for me haven cos i am still trying to bring my stuff over slowly.... too much things liao... haha... when he shifted in, his parents choose an auspicious date and time only... all the ceremony performed when we collected the keys and before reno....

Can tell me what's the ceremony? We two clueless one....and duno what constitutes shifting in....can we move all our things step by step then on the day of moving in, no need to move anything just physically present only??

Sis, no prob la... tot wad big deal. :bleah: b4 i move in, my neighbours also put their shoes n even old army boots at my door. but when the know i moving in, they clear all their stuff b4 i throw them away. hehehe

sis cherish, ya all my neighbours are chinese. the new 1 i think also chinese. sat afternn got many reno noises... haha

bro, my situation is opposite lah...they know we are moving in soon then suddenly one day we go up, see their clothes happily hanging on the rack that they placed beside our door...me very pantang one...i think it's very suay lor.... :P

Anyway we'll talk to them tonight....

Can tell me what's the ceremony? We two clueless one....and duno what constitutes shifting in....can we move all our things step by step then on the day of moving in, no need to move anything just physically present only??

bro, my situation is opposite lah...they know we are moving in soon then suddenly one day we go up, see their clothes happily hanging on the rack that they placed beside our door...me very pantang one...i think it's very suay lor.... :P

hmm... let me check with my FH, i think he is more clear on what needs to be done for the ceremony... let you know again....

actually if i were you i would also be very fed up but i think once you shift in they will move their laundry elsewhere... dun think got such inconsiderate pple one....

Sis, no prob la... tot wad big deal. :bleah: b4 i move in, my neighbours also put their shoes n even old army boots at my door. but when the know i moving in, they clear all their stuff b4 i throw them away. hehehe

i think one of your neighbours like to play mahjong rite? not only reno noise but i often heard pple playing MJ lor... especially weekends....

good for you... u have good neighbours... mine still ok lah... did not get a chance to talk to them yet... but i think should be ok lor... except for.... you know wat lah... hehe

oh thank you :( but i left only some clothing only... think should be able to handle...

bro, my situation is opposite lah...they know we are moving in soon then suddenly one day we go up, see their clothes happily hanging on the rack that they placed beside our door...me very pantang one...i think it's very suay lor.... !!

Sis, dun worry too much la. so how after u talk to them....

wat i know is, no need move everythg in, but have to stay in tat nite.

for mi, i have friend who know a FSM so when we got the key, he came to view our new flat, tell us where to put our bed. den the day we moved in, he came to "an shen"(place the god)

actually if i were you i would also be very fed up but i think once you shift in they will move their laundry elsewhere... dun think got such inconsiderate pple one....

i think one of your neighbours like to play mahjong rite? not only reno noise but i often heard pple playing MJ lor... especially weekends....

good for you... u have good neighbours... mine still ok lah... did not get a chance to talk to them yet... but i think should be ok lor... except for.... you know wat lah... hehe

oh thank you :furious: but i left only some clothing only... think should be able to handle...

well the MJ sound not from my level, my adj 2unit dun play mahj. the 252unit haven move in yet.

ya i find them very friendly. b4 i move in, i worry tat my 2dogs will disturb the neighbours. but no lor, they like my dogs !! and one of the neighbour also got 2 dogs !!

btw if u hear dogs barking, confirm those are not mine !! mine are good boy n gal

except for.... you know wat lah... hehe

tat one bo bian liao lor... who call u never reseach. !! sometime even my level still can smell.

Edited by segarian

well the MJ sound not from my level, my adj 2unit dun play mahj. the 252unit haven move in yet.

ya i find them very friendly. b4 i move in, i worry tat my 2dogs will disturb the neighbours. but no lor, they like my dogs ;) and one of the neighbour also got 2 dogs :bangwall:

btw if u hear dogs barking, confirm those are not mine :( mine are good boy n gal

tat one bo bian liao lor... who call u never reseach. :P sometime even my level still can smell.

I haven't talked to them yet cos waited for them till 9+ yest night but they nvr came back. Sianz....

Ehh bro, envy that you got good neighbours...mine all not friendly one...nvr smile or say hello one.... :unsure:

I haven't talked to them yet cos waited for them till 9+ yest night but they nvr came back. Sianz....

Ehh bro, envy that you got good neighbours...mine all not friendly one...nvr smile or say hello one.... :unsure:

arh sad sia... talk to them nicely or help them to source better place with sunshine lor. they see u so helpful, nxt time they will b nicer to u.

hope everytime will turn better after u move in lor :bangwall:

my neighbours even came in my units when we renovating to chat. den they buy our unit number kana 4d hehehe tat y she so nice to us lor ;)

arh sad sia... talk to them nicely or help them to source better place with sunshine lor. they see u so helpful, nxt time they will b nicer to u.

hope everytime will turn better after u move in lor :bangwall:

my neighbours even came in my units when we renovating to chat. den they buy our unit number kana 4d hehehe tat y she so nice to us lor :unsure:

wah so heng ah...we bought our unit number always nvr dio one leh....always jump number...

Can I ask you all what is an chuang? how's the ceremony like? Compulsory must do ah?

there is 1 thing i angry with segarians...

every early morning i see many cars park at the temp carpark bside the kopitiam. this carpark are built for ppl going to kopitiam or CC, not for overnite parking 8| got mscp dun use!!!

at nite wan to park my car for tabao also cant find lot.

there is 1 thing i angry with segarians...

every early morning i see many cars park at the temp carpark bside the kopitiam. this carpark are built for ppl going to kopitiam or CC, not for overnite parking 8| got mscp dun use!!!

at nite wan to park my car for tabao also cant find lot.

haha isit??? you sure they are residents?

wah so heng ah...we bought our unit number always nvr dio one leh....always jump number...

Can I ask you all what is an chuang? how's the ceremony like? Compulsory must do ah?

cos u nv buy ibet mah. !!

we chose a auspicious date n time jus to fix up the bed, tat all.

compulsy ornot depend on u. i dun bother, is my mum pangtang

haha isit??? you sure they are residents?

ya, who else will park there overnite

ya i find them very friendly. b4 i move in, i worry tat my 2dogs will disturb the neighbours. but no lor, they like my dogs :P and one of the neighbour also got 2 dogs zz

btw if u hear dogs barking, confirm those are not mine :) mine are good boy n gal

tat one bo bian liao lor... who call u never reseach. :D sometime even my level still can smell.

wow you got dogs... wat kind of dogs? i am planning to bring my parents dog to stay over the night sometimes... hehe then he can know more friends... :)

i often heard dogs barking but i know where they are from... second floor... so noisy....

actually a bit suay lor.,.. but everyday i pray for them to move out... luckily the smell only outside didnt come in wor... how come you can smell? haha

hey air, i check with my FH liao. he also not sure what ceremony to perform for moving in leh... cos we performed all even before reno, the steps were followed one after another... so if you start middle i also dunno what to do leh... maybe you check with both your parents?

what is an chuang? something to do before customary? you ROMed already?

wow you got dogs... wat kind of dogs? i am planning to bring my parents dog to stay over the night sometimes... hehe then he can know more friends... :lol:

i often heard dogs barking but i know where they are from... second floor... so noisy....

actually a bit suay lor.,.. but everyday i pray for them to move out... luckily the smell only outside didnt come in wor... how come you can smell? haha

hey air, i check with my FH liao. he also not sure what ceremony to perform for moving in leh... cos we performed all even before reno, the steps were followed one after another... so if you start middle i also dunno what to do leh... maybe you check with both your parents?

what is an chuang? something to do before customary? you ROMed already?

1 is tse zhu n other 1 is japanese chim. ya many dogs around our area.

sometime when i step out of the lift, i can smell liao

"An Chuang" ( in chinese ) fixing bed :notti:

the best is get a FSM to do all the ceremony.