Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Actually not bad liao lah....our area still considered many places to eat...don't have to travel very far to find food or buy groceries or essentials....your blocks there also got a mini mart right? So considered quite convenient liao...just a bit ulu nia...mai hiam boey pai lah.... :good:

Yah the minimart got a variety of groceries and other necessities leh... quite convenient... no need to travel far... food wise i think only ok lor... no special nice food but considered ok mah...

if want variety can always go plaza... got more choices but more ex lor...

Hahaha...maybe just put your baby nephew on your bed then just roll him around like rolling po piah skin like that?!?? Maybe use baby got more "power" ..hehe :dribble:

Oh meaning burn the charcoal 3 days b4 moving in? We haven't moved in any clothings yet....only appliances and furniture....

So an chuang means finding suitable time and date to roll the kid on the bed?? sorry ah, i really very clueless... :bleah:

As for good food, try going to zhenghua village, there's a dessert stall that sells very nice tao suan, cheng tng and green bean soup....we often da bao the desserts back when we are there....

The wanton mee also not bad....but i duno exactly where it is leh...only know it's towards the end of zhenghua village....

Air, if you only moved in appliances and furniture, what you can do is you burn charcoal outside your home and then bring it in and let it burn for 3 hrs then you can start to move in your stuff liao.... quite a simple ceremony....

Edited by Cherish

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Air, if you only moved in appliances and furniture, what you can do is you burn charcoal outside your home and then bring it in and let it burn for 3 hrs then you can start to move in your stuff liao.... quite a simple ceremony....

sis, y must burn charcoal? i nv did tat when move in....

and my mum say 1st day must cook, mayb is to replace burning of charcoal? :dribble:

sis, y must burn charcoal? i nv did tat when move in....

and my mum say 1st day must cook, mayb is to replace burning of charcoal? :notti:

Oh got alternative ah? cook?? Cook what?? Rice?? Think this is a simpler option than burning charcoal right? Cos need to burn for 3 hours very long leh...later my house very smokey....but dun tell me cook for 3 hours also hor... :yamseng:

Oh got alternative ah? cook?? Cook what?? Rice?? Think this is a simpler option than burning charcoal right? Cos need to burn for 3 hours very long leh...later my house very smokey....but dun tell me cook for 3 hours also hor... :dunno:

i also dunno is it an alternative or wat. i jus follow wat my mum said.

jus cook a good meal la.

i also dunno is it an alternative or wat. i jus follow wat my mum said.

jus cook a good meal la.

me not sure too... just followed what our parents instructed.... i think both ways also can bah... maybe just need to have some fire burning...

good. can't wait for them to start repainting... our blocks are soo dirty...can even see algae...

have you tried senja grand area? there's a Kopitiam there and the food quite ok leh... and bangkit area? Greenridge shopping centre?

Hehe... yes I can see the algae from very far, it's so disgusting. Hopefully no fanciful colours involved in the painting! Heard from my friend that the residents actually got to pick colours from a bunch of selections leh. I asked her what colours there were, she said "blue, yellow..."

Erm... :sport-smiley-003:

Hehe... yes I can see the algae from very far, it's so disgusting. Hopefully no fanciful colours involved in the painting! Heard from my friend that the residents actually got to pick colours from a bunch of selections leh. I asked her what colours there were, she said "blue, yellow..."

Erm... :thumbs up:

huh... oh dear... hope its not too ugly... :sport-smiley-003:

something like the ones at senja side looks good enough...

will we know the choice of colors?

i heard that the TC will do a mock up at blk 465 and for the residents to choose... when will that be i don't know le..i guess by october we will see something??

then again, the blks from 465 to 472 the window frames are all bronze in colour.. the existing block colour ( light brown ) does match well with the window frames.... i cant imagine if the new block colours become red, blue, yellow..... erm abit the guai guai hor...... 8|

huh... oh dear... hope its not too ugly... :unsure:

something like the ones at senja side looks good enough...

will we know the choice of colors?

Edited by king solomon

i heard that the TC will do a mock up at blk 465 and for the residents to choose... when will that be i don't know le..i guess by october we will see something??

then again, the blks from 465 to 472 the window frames are all bronze in colour.. the existing block colour ( light brown ) does match well with the window frames.... i cant imagine if the new block colours become red, blue, yellow..... erm abit the guai guai hor...... 8|

yah must match well with the bronze colour else it really will look very weird... actually the current colour scheme is ok cos got a bit condo look.... :unsure:

ya i agree..... if they would just paint over it will be good..... change to those anti fungal kind... so that algae wont grow over it... i cant think of any colour that will match well with the windows...

yah must match well with the bronze colour else it really will look very weird... actually the current colour scheme is ok cos got a bit condo look.... 8|

ya i agree..... if they would just paint over it will be good..... change to those anti fungal kind... so that algae wont grow over it... i cant think of any colour that will match well with the windows...

Can check with Mr. Ng Choon Joo, Senior Property Manager of the Holland-Bukit Panjang Town Council. Heard he is the 'Man'. He can be contacted at 64167954

hi all,

did you all see the re lauch of bukit panjang estate in the hdb website...wow the prices of the EAs here in Segar have gone up slightly. Not alot of EAs are left in segar estate. But theres 1 particular unit that caught my attention. At Blk 130 on the 13th floor... floor area is 142sqm selling at $265K!:)??? :P whereas the units at blk 181 and blk 183 selling at 350K plus for 125sqm! wow.. with this amount can buy clementi le.. but smaller floor area la.. haa! segar estate EAs gone up.. means this area going to be further developed by the gahmen???:)! heeee hope its true lor hor.. hahaaaa :)

hi all,

did you all see the re lauch of bukit panjang estate in the hdb website...wow the prices of the EAs here in Segar have gone up slightly. Not alot of EAs are left in segar estate. But theres 1 particular unit that caught my attention. At Blk 130 on the 13th floor... floor area is 142sqm selling at $265K!:good:??? :dribble: whereas the units at blk 181 and blk 183 selling at 350K plus for 125sqm! wow.. with this amount can buy clementi le.. but smaller floor area la.. haa! segar estate EAs gone up.. means this area going to be further developed by the gahmen???:good:! heeee hope its true lor hor.. hahaaaa :lol:

huh?? flr area 142spm for 265K is a steal leh!! My 125sqm costs even more that that sia...

Blk 181 and 183 are the ones at the interchange? But even for new flats, for 125sqm at 350k is overpriced...

Edited by Air

huh?? flr area 142spm for 265K is a steal leh!! My 125sqm costs even more that that sia...

Blk 181 and 183 are the ones at the interchange? But even for new flats, for 125sqm at 350k is overpriced...

How old is block 130 as compared to 181 and 183?

Don't really know where these blocks are but know that age does matter

How old is block 130 as compared to 181 and 183?

Don't really know where these blocks are but know that age does matter

Blk 130 is pretty old..abt 20 yrs liao ba one of those pioneer batch of buildings in BP...as for Blk 181 & 183, they are a lot newer compared to Blk 130... i think they are at those "popular" spot coz near interchange..sort of like the central of BP..so tat's y they fetch a higher price lor...