Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Blk 130 is pretty old..abt 20 yrs liao ba one of those pioneer batch of buildings in BP...as for Blk 181 & 183, they are a lot newer compared to Blk 130... i think they are at those "popular" spot coz near interchange..sort of like the central of BP..so tat's y they fetch a higher price lor...

Don't know when segar is gonna become more 'popular' Hope they do something soon, even the R & R seems to be moving rather slowly... Was told it would start end June but they waited till closer the rainy season to begin work. Well as they say better late than never

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1) Segarian aka mike ---- Blk 471

2) Air ---- Blk 475

3) Cherish ---- Blk 471

4) King Solomon ---- Blk 469

5) Kandian ---- Blk 475

6) Ducknbear ---- Blk 475 auch

7) Maid ---- Blk 483 ( 4 rm )

8) artng ---- Blk 472

9) wei_ling999 ---- Blk 469 467 (EA) *oops*

10) jclark ---- Blk 465

11) wendily --- Blk 470

12)

13)

14)

15)

Hi All..

Will be getting my keys later this afternoon!:dunno: So excited!!

Hi All..

Will be getting my keys later this afternoon!:dunno: So excited!!

Congrats and welcome to the neighbourhood!! :)

I love my place! haha.. i guess everyone is like that..

But just that i do not know what to do with the reno now!!

I love my place! haha.. i guess everyone is like that..

But just that i do not know what to do with the reno now!!

Just get a reliable contractor... Unfortunately you'll never really know how reliable till the job is in progress.

Ask around your friends or relatives who have had this experience they should be able to recommend someone reliable or at least give some sound advise

Anyway they are starting to build new HDBs just behing the Segar LRT, heard they will be ready in 3 to 4 years time

Just get a reliable contractor... Unfortunately you'll never really know how reliable till the job is in progress.

Ask around your friends or relatives who have had this experience they should be able to recommend someone reliable or at least give some sound advise

Anyway they are starting to build new HDBs just behing the Segar LRT, heard they will be ready in 3 to 4 years time

Har?? Serious?!?! Then that means there will be alot of construction work going on?!? Siao liao....my house will never be clean like that liao!:help:

Har?? Serious?!?! Then that means there will be alot of construction work going on?!? Siao liao....my house will never be clean like that liao!!!

Yeap, very serious, our houses are indeed gonna be quite dusty for the next 3 to 4 years. Then there will be renovations......

hey zhoon bo?? where u get information that they are gonna build more flats behind segar lrt...?

i saw some machines drilling holes in the field leh...in front of the segar LRT. also on the other side of segar, i saw some construction going on.....wonder whats going on there...

Edited by king solomon

hey zhoon bo?? where u get information that they are gonna build more flats behind segar lrt...?

i saw some machines drilling holes in the field leh...in front of the segar LRT. also on the other side of segar, i saw some construction going on.....wonder whats going on there...

It came from the horses mouth....

Edited by artng

It came from the horses mouth....

wah am i suay or what....first, neighbours then now this....and i haven't even moved in yet!! I thought HDB trying to clear their on hand stocks of unsold flats....so fast clear liao meh?? And they are looking to build more?!? Faintz...

Do you people know there were almost 50 resale transactions over the last 3 months in Segar alone? That's on top of the 40+ units sold by HDB. Wow! almost another 100 new neighbours

Do you people know there were almost 50 resale transactions over the last 3 months in Segar alone? That's on top of the 40+ units sold by HDB. Wow! almost another 100 new neighbours

Ya I saw a lot of ppl roaming around the neighbourhood too...presumably looking for resale...

I think it's because the flats there just hit the 5 year mark this year, so many ppl selling their flats...

so what exactly are they building in the fields now leh?

i wonder if they will ever link the bke thats behind segar directly to the segar estate.. that way we wont have to make a big round to come back to segar.