Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

to think that i still consider myself lucky for being the last few to get a house at Segar.. So by the time i finish reno, everyone shld have finised theirs also..

Now.. new flats means NOISE + DUST...

:dribble:

BTW.. my flat is terrible!;) The tiles are not done properly.. and now they are going to re-do the tiles. I can't start my actual reno yet. Think can't make it for AD liaoz..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey air,

im talking about the scalfolding inside the blocks leh.. in front of blk 469 and 470 there... how can it be an interchange wor....

i think i know what it is .... its gonna be a corner for senior citizens to exercise.....

Why 10 years leh?

:) It is announce on newspaper sometime back (few months ago). There will be mrt station at bukit panjang. Not sure where is the exact location. :rofl:

Edited by xinyi_reiko

:) It is announce on newspaper sometime back (few months ago). There will be mrt station at bukit panjang. Not sure where is the exact location. :rofl:

Ya I kept looking out for construction work there...but so far, no action leh...ehh xinyi, your house just next to the LRT right? Wah there the prices sure boom like that...

Ya I kept looking out for construction work there...but so far, no action leh...ehh xinyi, your house just next to the LRT right? Wah there the prices sure boom like that...

ya, beside interchange, so where wondering if mrt station will be there..

they need to finish circle line 1st.. the holland V circle line, take so long to build, until now haven finish.

Hello to all fellow Segar residents! :dancingqueen:

Just collected my keys. Now bz checking for defects now. No hollow tiles at the moment but quite alot of uneven tiles. Hopefully they will change the tiles for mi. :D Have to start to do more research on the ID now.

Hello to all fellow Segar residents! !!

Just collected my keys. Now bz checking for defects now. No hollow tiles at the moment but quite alot of uneven tiles. Hopefully they will change the tiles for mi. :) Have to start to do more research on the ID now.

Hello!!

Which block do you stay?

Welcome to the neighbourhood!!

Anyone know where I can make arrangement for private transport or bus from Segar to Scotts/Orchard road on weekdays morning?

hi.. any luck with finding such an arrangement? i need one to raffles place. :sport-smiley-004:

hi.. any luck with finding such an arrangement? i need one to raffles place. :yamseng:

You can call Mr. Chua at 97393178 (hope he's still operating). He has two buses departing near block 472 every morning at about 0748... one heads towards BKE, stevens, Tangs, orchard, shenton.... cost about $45 a month or $3 a trip....

Maybe some of us should consider sharing cost thru carpools or taxies .... If we have the numbers, transport companies may even consider running a special service for us.

Just to add, found out this morning that there is another provider, Michael that goes straight to Shenton from block 465, pick up is at 0730. Will post his number later in the evening

Edited by artng

oh that's such a wonderful news!!! :dancingqueen: THANKS!! i'll give him a call and will wait for you to post the other provider's number too! !!

You can call Mr. Chua at 97393178 (hope he's still operating). He has two buses departing near block 472 every morning at about 0748... one heads towards BKE, stevens, Tangs, orchard, shenton.... cost about $45 a month or $3 a trip....

Maybe some of us should consider sharing cost thru carpools or taxies .... If we have the numbers, transport companies may even consider running a special service for us.

Just to add, found out this morning that there is another provider, Michael that goes straight to Shenton from block 465, pick up is at 0730. Will post his number later in the evening

oh that's such a wonderful news!:bleah::sport-smiley-003: THANKS!! i'll give him a call and will wait for you to post the other provider's number too! !!

Michael's number is 62821500 of HP 94890077.... but he's already full, nevertheless try him, he leaves block 465 at 0730 non-stop to fullerton