Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thats the reason why i bought this place! its quiet lor!! !!

LOL! Yeah true.. neighbourhood is quiet.. Even the people living there had adapted to that kind of lifestyle.

I will be moving in another 2 weeks time! Pretty excited about it.

BUt it seems like the progress of the reno is slow, not sure if the ID can hand over on time.

hey segarians,

after the taxi fare increase, $10.40 ( EXcluding the $3 city charge ) from orchard back to segar road... is it expensive??

im surprised with the pricing leh...pardon me coz i never ever had the patience to queue for a cab in orchard.. but yesterday really had to... very tired...

my jurong frens say before the price increase its around $14 bucks to get from orchard to jurong west... and now with the increase.. its about $20 plus.......

hey segarians,

after the taxi fare increase, $10.40 ( EXcluding the $3 city charge ) from orchard back to segar road... is it expensive??

im surprised with the pricing leh...pardon me coz i never ever had the patience to queue for a cab in orchard.. but yesterday really had to... very tired...

my jurong frens say before the price increase its around $14 bucks to get from orchard to jurong west... and now with the increase.. its about $20 plus.......

Yeah.. its very expensive now.

NOrmally i take cab before the fare hike, it cost about $17 on a normal weekday with peak hour charges. But now when i take cab to work, at the same time, it costs about $23 ($6 more) I travel from Jurong to Yishun.

The fare is now 35% higher.

I now take the MRT to work... LOL

Happy '08 yáll!

Btw, did anyone of you buy and/or are using Duro Lock Art 338?

duroma1.jpg

Just bought but seems like there's no way i can fit that thing in. The gap is in the opposite side!

You can call Mr. Chua at 97393178 (hope he's still operating). He has two buses departing near block 472 every morning at about 0748... one heads towards BKE, stevens, Tangs, orchard, shenton.... cost about $45 a month or $3 a trip....

It's '08 and he's still arranging for the transport! :furious:

Michael's number is 62821500 of HP 94890077.... but he's already full, nevertheless try him, he leaves block 465 at 0730 non-stop to fullerton

Boo! He's full indeed. :P

Yeah.. its very expensive now.

NOrmally i take cab before the fare hike, it cost about $17 on a normal weekday with peak hour charges. But now when i take cab to work, at the same time, it costs about $23 ($6 more) I travel from Jurong to Yishun.

The fare is now 35% higher.

I now take the MRT to work... LOL

Oh no... hopefully no more cabbing for me!

Happy '08 yáll!

Btw, did anyone of you buy and/or are using Duro Lock Art 338?

duroma1.jpg

Just bought but seems like there's no way i can fit that thing in. The gap is in the opposite side!

It's '08 and he's still arranging for the transport! :dancingqueen:

Boo! He's full indeed. :notti:

Oh no... hopefully no more cabbing for me!

aiyoh this duro lock, when i shifted here also had problems using it on my gate... it just wouldnt fit into the gaps of the gate... made 2 changes liao also like this.. end up i cannot permanent mount it on the gate... has to be hanging freely by the chain.... leh ceh ....

beacon primary finally open liao... how come no bus go there ar....

aiyoh this duro lock, when i shifted here also had problems using it on my gate... it just wouldnt fit into the gaps of the gate... made 2 changes liao also like this.. end up i cannot permanent mount it on the gate... has to be hanging freely by the chain.... leh ceh ....

beacon primary finally open liao... how come no bus go there ar....

I'm using this lock for my gate too....my hubby managed to fit it to the gate leh...but not sure how he did it though....

This morning, I just saw that they are now starting to repaint our side of blocks....i almost fainted when i saw the bright yellow strip....it's horrendous.... :P:wub:8|

This morning, I just saw that they are now starting to repaint our side of blocks....i almost fainted when i saw the bright yellow strip....it's horrendous.... :yamseng::P:P

Eh.. i thot it look nicer than ours leh! LOL... Very bright and cheery.. it makes our block looks dull... But the color combi a bit off.

Eh.. i thot it look nicer than ours leh! LOL... Very bright and cheery.. it makes our block looks dull... But the color combi a bit off.

no leh...i think your side nicer...the colour's simple and nice...very soothing....

I just saw that they finished painting one side.....plum with yellow strips in between......ma chiam pesdestrian crossing leh.....how can that colour go with bright yellow?? If die die must yellow, at least mustard yellow would at least go with that colour.....haiz....sianz.....duno how to entire thing will turn out in the end....ma chiam living in circus.....such clash of colours...

Edited by Air

the more i stay here.. the more i am njoying the peace and quiet here in segar...

wendily, agree bo!?:good:?

but then again, it can get tooooooooooooooo quiet until u can actually hear the people talking downstairs at the pavillion area... bearing in mind i am on a high floor...

hahaa then again... its really a peaceful and quiet area.

Transport here still ok, we are not that far from town also muh....

700 and 190 can settle... but chances are if u return back from orchard... 700A and 190 sure have to stand ....esp if u board at the Royal Plaza Scotts there or thong teck building there. the bus stop oppo far east. Confirm stand one, or worst still, buses are full wont even stop. kena alot of 190 like that liao... tut bai full 1...

so now i always take these 2 buses at somerset there.. chances of being able to find a seat are higher.. hahaaa... never know after posting this all the bros and sis here start going to somerset there to take these 2 buses home hahaa.

if go suntec can take 700A, but if u come back from there... u can walk to esplanade there to take 960 or 700A back to panjang... there is 171, 75, 961 there.. unless u got very high patience or u like singapore so much... take 960 and 700A is the fastest back to bukit panjang!!

as for going northwards, yishun and wdlands area.. also very fast

go bugis can take 960. go ikea can take 961. go zouk can take 75. go jurong point can take 180 bla bla bla and the list goes on....

taking bus can be faster than the mrt... but it all depends where u wanna go la.

haaa :yamseng:

Edited by king solomon

the more i stay here.. the more i am njoying the peace and quiet here in segar...

wendily, agree bo!?:good:?

but then again, it can get tooooooooooooooo quiet until u can actually hear the people talking downstairs at the pavillion area... bearing in mind i am on a high floor...

hahaa then again... its really a peaceful and quiet area.

Transport here still ok, we are not that far from town also muh....

700 and 190 can settle... but chances are if u return back from orchard... 700A and 190 sure have to stand ....esp if u board at the Royal Plaza Scotts there or thong teck building there. the bus stop oppo far east. Confirm stand one, or worst still, buses are full wont even stop. kena alot of 190 like that liao... tut bai full 1...

so now i always take these 2 buses at somerset there.. chances of being able to find a seat are higher.. hahaaa... never know after posting this all the bros and sis here start going to somerset there to take these 2 buses home hahaa.

if go suntec can take 700A, but if u come back from there... u can walk to esplanade there to take 960 or 700A back to panjang... there is 171, 75, 961 there.. unless u got very high patience or u like singapore so much... take 960 and 700A is the fastest back to bukit panjang!!

as for going northwards, yishun and wdlands area.. also very fast

go bugis can take 960. go ikea can take 961. go zouk can take 75. go jurong point can take 180 bla bla bla and the list goes on....

taking bus can be faster than the mrt... but it all depends where u wanna go la.

haaa :yamseng:

Bus 75 will take 2 years to reach bukit panjang....