Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Bus 75 will take 2 years to reach bukit panjang....

Maybe we could clamour SMRT to loop services like 700 or 190 around Segar or Ring road before heading back to the terminus.... it probably just take another 15 mins.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Agree Agree. Our neighbourhood very quiet leh.

BUkit Panjang is a very centralized place. Wherever you want to go, also very convinient.

I'm working in Yishun, and there's a straight bus to work. Yipee! And my company also arrange for bus in BP area, best!

My house is almost done!:good:!! Happy!

eh wendily,

the way u reply... neighbourhood very quiet leh....

means good or no good ar?? :bangwall:

Good good!.. i like the neighbourhood being really quiet and peaceful...

Just that in this thread, the ppl gets as quiet as the neighbourhood... like very 'cold' leh..

Good good!.. i like the neighbourhood being really quiet and peaceful...

Just that in this thread, the ppl gets as quiet as the neighbourhood... like very 'cold' leh..

haa ok... i am already making some "noise" in this thread liao....

Agree on the quiet part...sometimes the kids downstairs play i can hear them as though they were just playing outside my house.....da mn loud..

Agree on the quiet part...sometimes the kids downstairs play i can hear them as though they were just playing outside my house.....da mn loud..

air,

totally agree with you on this....... :notti:

That's probably because of the enclosed nature of our blocks.

Anyway, been here for 3 and a half months now, haven't see lizards or cockroaches running around seems like the guys are doing a good job

Whoaaah... long time never visited this forum now can see so many segarians filling up this topic. Good good, that means soon the price will go up up up..

As per said by Air, looking at the new paint color at our block (me staying in 475) make me faint liao..

I thought they were gonna match the color with the other side (pastel green) to other soothing color, they color blind confirm..

Does anyone know how much the season parking fee / month at blk 476 multi-storey carpark?

Whoaaah... long time never visited this forum now can see so many segarians filling up this topic. Good good, that means soon the price will go up up up..

As per said by Air, looking at the new paint color at our block (me staying in 475) make me faint liao..

I thought they were gonna match the color with the other side (pastel green) to other soothing color, they color blind confirm..

Does anyone know how much the season parking fee / month at blk 476 multi-storey carpark?

ya the bright yellow really cannot make it....they got a thing against colour coordination izit?

Pale yellow i still dun mind...it's too stark a contrast with our green windows liao....and the yellow is very glaring....imagine sunny day, u stare at the blocks i think u will go blind....

I think my hubby paid 90 per mth for the season parking

Talking bout carpark.. I think the fatimah always come around 6++ to summon ppl..

THe first time me and my bf went to view the house, we came down and one of the neighbours warn us .. say faster go check ur car.. they are always here around this time.. and true enuff.. got summon..

and for consecutive 3 - 4 times.. always kana summon at that time..

The carpark just beside 470... Today went to the hse from morning till 5pm.. still nothing happen... so ppl using that carpark.. be more careful.. but i guess all will buy season parking...

anyway.. my house is officially ready.. tomolo will be moving in all the things to stay in liaoz... and saturday will be wedding day... Faster finish everything...

Noticed they are exactly the same colour and coordination as the blocks facing the PIE (towards Changi) at the Toa Payoh turn off

Car park: Yep. $90 that's what I pay

Edited by artng

Talking bout carpark.. I think the fatimah always come around 6++ to summon ppl..

THe first time me and my bf went to view the house, we came down and one of the neighbours warn us .. say faster go check ur car.. they are always here around this time.. and true enuff.. got summon..

and for consecutive 3 - 4 times.. always kana summon at that time..

The carpark just beside 470... Today went to the hse from morning till 5pm.. still nothing happen... so ppl using that carpark.. be more careful.. but i guess all will buy season parking...

anyway.. my house is officially ready.. tomolo will be moving in all the things to stay in liaoz... and saturday will be wedding day... Faster finish everything...

Was told by the self aclaimed guru in this area that the 'checkers' come between 4+ to 7+. He also said we can take cover at the upper floors for overnight parking.... The guru got away with only 3 fines last year Anyway I guess they will be coming around more often since this place is already full. $90 for peace of mind instead of playing 'Catch Me If You Can' is worth the investment.

Anyway I feel our conservency is quite high as compared to a friend of mine staying over at the EC at Quintet... He pays about $180 a month (parking, conservancy, pool, gym, amenities, security...). As for ours, carpark already take off $90

Was told by the self aclaimed guru in this area that the 'checkers' come between 4+ to 7+. He also said we can take cover at the upper floors for overnight parking.... The guru got away with only 3 fines last year Anyway I guess they will be coming around more often since this place is already full. $90 for peace of mind instead of playing 'Catch Me If You Can' is worth the investment.

Anyway I feel our conservency is quite high as compared to a friend of mine staying over at the EC at Quintet... He pays about $180 a month (parking, conservancy, pool, gym, amenities, security...). As for ours, carpark already take off $90

Yaa, I'm paying $76.50 + $90.00 now = $166.50...

Just yesterday only, I saw the checker walking around Blk 476 carpark at around 6.35PM after parked my car. Be carefull ah!