Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Yaa, I'm paying $76.50 + $90.00 now = $166.50...

Just yesterday only, I saw the checker walking around Blk 476 carpark at around 6.35PM after parked my car. Be carefull ah!

The 'checker' a Malay lady was still there (block 470 carpark) when I can back at 8 pm....

Edited by artng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yaa, I'm paying $76.50 + $90.00 now = $166.50...

Just yesterday only, I saw the checker walking around Blk 476 carpark at around 6.35PM after parked my car. Be carefull ah!

Ya the checker usually comes around 4+ on saturdays....before we moved in, my hubby kena a few times....all around same time, 4.15 to 4.30.....be warned...

Gosh.. they come in the morning too! As we just moved in, we didn't wnat to get the season parking. So hubby didn't go work yesterday.. and after sending me, he went home and put a coupon at 830am - 930am. Then he got a summon at 10.24am.

Suay...

Intending to have a gathering for the forummer.. Erm.. but not sure if you guys will be interested to come...

Gosh.. they come in the morning too! As we just moved in, we didn't wnat to get the season parking. So hubby didn't go work yesterday.. and after sending me, he went home and put a coupon at 830am - 930am. Then he got a summon at 10.24am.

Suay...

Intending to have a gathering for the forummer.. Erm.. but not sure if you guys will be interested to come...

where? your house ar...?! :furious:

Suay...

U invite we sure go! When? :dancingqueen:

I'm fine with any day.. As long as everyone free, can make it. Let me know in advance so i acn prepare some food and drinks!

I'm staying Blk 470.

Let me know whether weekdays night, for a short chill or prefer weekend. Since everyone is staying so near, i think no problem right.. LOL!

I'm fine with any day.. As long as everyone free, can make it. Let me know in advance so i acn prepare some food and drinks!

I'm staying Blk 470.

Let me know whether weekdays night, for a short chill or prefer weekend. Since everyone is staying so near, i think no problem right.. LOL!

now also can.... hahaha .. yes you are right... we are all so near each other... shout across and arrange timing also can... remember that this neighbourhood is very very quiet, so confirm can hear...!

Im fine with both week days night or weekend.

Edited by king solomon

now also can.... hahaha .. yes you are right... we are all so near each other... shout across and arrange timing also can... remember that this neighbourhood is very very quiet, so confirm can hear...!

Im fine with both week days night or weekend.

The upcoming CNY season seems to be a good chance to get to know one another..... arrangements seem a little tricky since this is an 'open' forum..... lets start shouting :yamseng:!

Ok.. good! Shall we set on the new year week on 11th February 2008

(Monday) at maybe 8pm?

I'll prepare some snacks and drinks.

Those coming, just add you names in the list...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Ok.. good! Shall we set on the new year week on 11th February 2008

(Monday) at maybe 8pm?

I'll prepare some snacks and drinks.

Those coming, just add you names in the list...

1)artng (2 pax)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Thanks for the invite, the wife and I will be there. My email address (the one I use for open forums like this) is artng25@gmail.com

Edited by artng

So pissed off with my neighbour upstairs... Doing DRILLING and KNOCKING at 6.40am in the morning...

Not a good start for new year you know... **** it..

And there's this neighbour from the other block, everytime the dog barks, he shouts 'SHUT UP'... The more he shouted, the more the dog barks...

Panda Eyes Now..

Wendily, pai seh, haven't logged in for the past few days cos busy with my wedding. It's finally over!! :)

Sorry, don't think i can make it for your housewarming on 11 Feb cos already on leave for 2 weeks, tmr go back duno must work until what time...all the best! :lol:

Eh.. Sorry i don't have internet access at home.. but looks like no one is interested in coming leh...

so far only artng responded...

Anyway.. this is not a hse warming.. LOL! just a normal gathering... I will check again later.. see the respond.. if not think tonight have to cancel...

*I not popular leh..*

Eh.. Sorry i don't have internet access at home.. but looks like no one is interested in coming leh...

so far only artng responded...

Anyway.. this is not a hse warming.. LOL! just a normal gathering... I will check again later.. see the respond.. if not think tonight have to cancel...

*I not popular leh..*

No worries, another time prehaps and 'Gong Xi Fa Chai'