Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey segarians,

not sure if you read Sunday's ( 17th Feb 2008 ) papers, but our MP did bring up the issue about 922 crazy frequency of 30 mins per bus. The gahmen was going to improve the frequency of feeder services. But 922 was an exception because it duplicates part of the LRT route with frequency of 4 to 5 mins. Well lets keep our fingers crossed and hopefully the frequency will improve come Jun 2008.

Guest blushwax

Hi everyone! :P

I also bought a place at segar rd. Blk 474. Just thought i'd drop by and holler.

The Segar sports complex is finally ready...

Where's the sports complex going to be??

i guess what he means is the senior citizens exercise equipments at the center of the green blocks! :lol:

:dunno: Orr....ic.....:lol:

this thread seems to be quite dead, but just thought of saying hi to everyone staying here. I just moved here not long ago, and am staying at blk 479. :sport-smiley-018:

Just curious, every morning, I see people queuing up by the road at about 7.30-7.45am. Are they waiting for some buses? If so, where do the bus go? Anyone has more information on them?

Thanks! :yamseng:

this thread seems to be quite dead, but just thought of saying hi to everyone staying here. I just moved here not long ago, and am staying at blk 479. :sport-smiley-018:

Just curious, every morning, I see people queuing up by the road at about 7.30-7.45am. Are they waiting for some buses? If so, where do the bus go? Anyone has more information on them?

Thanks! :yamseng:

Hi,

Yes, these people are waiting for private buses. There is a pick up at 7.30 near block 465 and another 2 near block 472 at 7.50 all head towards Shenton via BKE, Orchard Rd.

The 7.30 bus is run by Michael Tan 94890077

The 7.50 bus is run by Mr. Chua 97393178

They are usually full but there are vacancies from time to time, got to keep checking with the operators

Good luck

Hi artng,

thanks, this helps! :)

Omg!!! I found my mate! Hey, we shd be moving in to that vicinity soon. My 2nd appt should be in Jul. Which flat type are you staying in? Did you renovate? Maybe you can give us some sound advice.

Omg!!! I found my mate! Hey, we shd be moving in to that vicinity soon. My 2nd appt should be in Jul. Which flat type are you staying in? Did you renovate? Maybe you can give us some sound advice.

hi! welcome! which block will you be staying in? should be resale too?

used to stay just opp bt panjang plaza, so hv to get used to the reduced convenience here. mine is a 4room. we renovated a little only, because most things are move-in condition, but can share whatever I know. will you be renovating the whole place?

hi! welcome! which block will you be staying in? should be resale too?

used to stay just opp bt panjang plaza, so hv to get used to the reduced convenience here. mine is a 4room. we renovated a little only, because most things are move-in condition, but can share whatever I know. will you be renovating the whole place?

:dancingqueen: I so happy. Been hoping to chat with someone staying there but most of the thread is so old. Yes, it's a resale. I am at block 482...which is near you right? Yes, mine is a 4 room too...**** weird floor plan too. :( But my FH decided on this place merely because of the serenity environment. Mostly young couples with dogs too. hahaha. Did you engaged a ID or Contractor? We only saw the unit once and it seems pretty worn. Simple ID quotes with kitchen cabinets and toilet stuff are costing us close to 20K +/-...minus the electricial & plumping work. We are still reviewing some quotes. Tell me more about yours... :dribble: Is your floor plan something like mine?

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/7/4/...82m_9625f2d.jpg

:dancingqueen: I so happy. Been hoping to chat with someone staying there but most of the thread is so old. Yes, it's a resale. I am at block 482...which is near you right? Yes, mine is a 4 room too...**** weird floor plan too. :( But my FH decided on this place merely because of the serenity environment. Mostly young couples with dogs too. hahaha. Did you engaged a ID or Contractor? We only saw the unit once and it seems pretty worn. Simple ID quotes with kitchen cabinets and toilet stuff are costing us close to 20K +/-...minus the electricial & plumping work. We are still reviewing some quotes. Tell me more about yours... :dribble: Is your floor plan something like mine?

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/7/4/...82m_9625f2d.jpg

ya, 482 is near to mine, where is yours facing, the open field? this place is indeed serene and the residents are pretty young. i am surprised to see so many pple jogging and walking in the mornings and evenings! so on!

my layout totally different from yours.

floorplan-layoutcropped.jpg

we engaged a contractor, and we really did very little. So all those i read and learnt on renotalk, din all come into use hahaha!

ya, 482 is near to mine, where is yours facing, the open field? this place is indeed serene and the residents are pretty young. i am surprised to see so many pple jogging and walking in the mornings and evenings! so on!

my layout totally different from yours.

floorplan-layoutcropped.jpg

we engaged a contractor, and we really did very little. So all those i read and learnt on renotalk, din all come into use hahaha!

Wow! Your's look big. What is the size? Think mine is 90sqm. So what was your total damage and what are the list of things you have done huh?

My facing is my neighbour's windows. hahaha. It's an internal facing. Yours? Are you staying on a low floor by any chance as we saw someone on the 2nd or 3rd floor doing reno recently. Not sure if it's yours thou...