Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the interchange is going to be linked to Bukit Panjang LRT station.....

they have reported this before....

I've heard ppl mentioning that before but couldn't seem to find any news on that previously so I just shrugged it off...now it's becoming a reality! :good:

but got 700A and 190 to bring you to town muh...

the only inconvenient part to go is tiong bahru, to ikea.......

but i wonder how is the linkage going to be like lor...

True lah but MRT is always the best....go anywhere also no problem.....ya i also wondered how the linkage will be like.....i read in papers, it said expected to complete by 2018 then channelnewsasia said 2015, so which to believe?? The project already given the go-ahead right? When they starting to build?

its 2018 for the whole DTL project to finish....

2015 to finish bukit panjang part..... it says going to link to bukit timah corridor.....

can link to my corridor anot huh... hhahaa....

its 2018 for the whole DTL project to finish....

2015 to finish bukit panjang part..... it says going to link to bukit timah corridor.....

can link to my corridor anot huh... hhahaa....

Hahaha.....you dun be too greedy lah....the MRT construct at the archery open space there i very happy liao..must be fair...cannot just link to your corridor mah. :good:

Actually can propose to gah men to construct the MRT at Segar LRT?...bt panjang there no more space liao leh...wait very crowded..Segar LRT good...so much space....ask them to move the Bt panjang interchange there also....less crowded like that.... :P

eh... good idea... the space beside the segar LRT station very wasted....

ar bo u go to the LTA webby and post your comments there.... sca-ly the gah men say..."how come we didint think of this..." or another idea is to bring up to mp meet the segarians session....then he can bring up higher authority..... for now hor... if wan to complain is to ask him tell smrt to increase frequency of 922 lor... 30mins 1 bus leh... siao bo might as well take LRT...

i've dropped smrt a couple of emails telling them liao... and always get the standard reply."thank you for your feedback, we value our customers feedback and will be looking into it." always this reply.... but no improvement since.... I 1 person no power.. must have alot of segar people highlight to smrt.. then mayb they will action......

Edited by king solomon

eh... good idea... the space beside the segar LRT station very wasted....

ar bo u go to the LTA webby and post your comments there.... sca-ly the gah men say..."how come we didint think of this..." or another idea is to bring up to mp meet the segarians session....then he can bring up higher authority..... for now hor... if wan to complain is to ask him tell smrt to increase frequency of 922 lor... 30mins 1 bus leh... siao bo might as well take LRT...

i've dropped smrt a couple of emails telling them liao... and always get the standard reply."thank you for your feedback, we value our customers feedback and will be looking into it." always this reply.... but no improvement since.... I 1 person no power.. must have alot of segar people highlight to smrt.. then mayb they will action......

hahaha... u will b our representative, complain king solomon :notti:

and also tell LTA to build a KJE/BKE exit at segar, since we are at the junction of 2 expressway :good:

yesterday told my dad abt bt panjang mrt, he reply by 2015, he will b too old to take mrt le :P:P

here's the future mrt line. dunno whether u all see b4...

futureMRT.jpg

i think nxt time i also dunno how to take mrt, so many lines.... confuse mi manz

Edited by segarian

eh segarian,

wah lau ar nee cheem ar..... like see buay crowded sia.....

where you get this map ar? i have been finding this map but cannot find leh....

wah lau very hard to read leh....**** eye soon....got bigger version??? :thumbs up:

LTA website like dont have leh.....

hahaha... u will b our representative, complain king solomon :D

and also tell LTA to build a KJE/BKE exit at segar, since we are at the junction of 2 expressway :thumbs up:

yesterday told my dad abt bt panjang mrt, he reply by 2015, he will b too old to take mrt le :unsure::dribble:

haha.. like i said.. it needs to be a joint effort.... 1 person complain no use de... it neeeds to have more people.. so that the relevant party will know its a problem instead of 1 siao kia having the problem of waiting for eternity for 922 to come. teo bo....

eh segarian,

wah lau ar nee cheem ar..... like see buay crowded sia.....

where you get this map ar? i have been finding this map but cannot find leh....

wah lau very hard to read leh....**** eye soon....got bigger version??? :D

LTA website like dont have leh.....

got this map last yr on a car forum, someone post it..

save this map n zoom la, dun stress ur eyes :thumbs up:

sure, joint effort... but u take the lead. cos u r the king. :unsure:

oh sunday... another painting session for mi :dribble:

take lead?? mai mai... dun ask me do this kind of thing... maciam some protest or ask you all sign petition like that.... you all just write directly to smrt can liao..... :thumbs up:

eh segarian, i found it liao le....

anyone else wan to have a bigger picture can click on this link.....

but the north shore line abit different from what segarian gave us... nonetheless not finalised muh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Singapo..._map_future.png

north shore line like very long hor... from woodlands take all the way to punggol then to pasir ris... imagine non stop in between... i would reckon that the cost of the trip to be quite high.....

Edited by king solomon

wah lau....what da...?:thumbs up:? So confusing! Singapore trying to be like Tokyo train line izit? the more complicated it is, the more sophisticated we seem.....faintz..... :sport-smiley-018: