Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Refurnishing My Sengkang 5 Room Flat

The foyer tiles looks pretty decent and has a laminate feel...Something that look like wood yet is more lasting than laminated flooring.

foyer.jpg

This is the interface between my foyer and kitchen tiles. I choose the lighter kitchen tiles so that the kitchen will look brighter and more spacious..

kitchen-foyer.jpg

Kitchen cabinet base is also done.

kitchen.jpg

The tiles look good! Good Choice. you chose 30cm x 30cm tiles?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The tiles look good! Good Choice. you chose 30cm x 30cm tiles?

thanks! Yes, I choose a 30 x 30cm tiles as my foyer is small and those small tiles gives a feel that the area is bigger. Are u using 30 x 30cm too?

thanks! Yes, I choose a 30 x 30cm tiles as my foyer is small and those small tiles gives a feel that the area is bigger. Are u using 30 x 30cm too?

No, i am using 60 x 60 cos its for my masterbedroom. hope it would come out as nice as yours.

No, i am using 60 x 60 cos its for my masterbedroom. hope it would come out as nice as yours.

u mean same design but 60x60cm? According to my contractor, these tiles are average as he did reject a lot due to warpage and different thickness. Haha! He told me next time try not to choose this series. Haha!

u mean same design but 60x60cm? According to my contractor, these tiles are average as he did reject a lot due to warpage and different thickness. Haha! He told me next time try not to choose this series. Haha!

Uh Oh... :o

Uh Oh... :o

maybe i make it clearer..My 30 x 30cm, he say horrible but the latest batch still acceptable but definitely not up to his standard. The same tiles comes in 60 x 30cm which i think might be better.

Seriously, I have never seen this tiles comes in 60 x 60 after visiting Hafary and LHS

maybe i make it clearer..My 30 x 30cm, he say horrible but the latest batch still acceptable but definitely not up to his standard. The same tiles comes in 60 x 30cm which i think might be better.

Seriously, I have never seen this tiles comes in 60 x 60 after visiting Hafary and LHS

Oh is it

i saw it at a shop where our id introduced to us. There are different colours somemore. Maybe it s a different tile? haahah

Oh is it

i saw it at a shop where our id introduced to us. There are different colours somemore. Maybe it s a different tile? haahah

probably different if they are not from Hafary and LHS. I only saw 30 x 30 and 30 x 60 at these places.

Congratulations on your start of renovation.

Thanks! Yours will be starting soon. All the best too! Keep in touch

After one week, door tilting is almost done. The main wooden door is already up and I am currently waiting for the metal gate to be ready. Contractor will be coming over to do some varnishing work this coming week...

door-tilt.jpg

Please post some photo as view from outside, inside, close up on the door frame

Did you tilt the metal gate as well?

thanks.

Thanks! I purchase this sink MN-TR106. Seems pretty solid and suitable for my usage. The salesperson told me it can be undermounted but Patrick advise me not to do it because this is not a true undermount sink. He mention he encounter a few cases of leak within 6 months. I am a bit skeptical initially and after checking with two other shops, they mention that undermount can be down with "undermount" sink.

sink.jpg

After doing some search on the internet, MN sink is made by Mor-ning. After reading through their profile, I found out that they are actually a ISO9001:2000 certified company. I hope the sink quality turns out to be good.

Using topmount sink as undermount sink is actually a risk. For those who has yet to buy a sink, please take note of this. An example of undermount sink is as shown in the following website. Undermount sink has a totally flat surface

http://www.elkayusa.com/cps/rde/xchg/elkay...amp;vqmaterial=

Oh dear, aft reading ur post m concern abt my new sink! It's not totally flat! N my contractor didnt warn me abt it. The guy who sold the sink said suitable for undermount. Sink frm Critzo-the one with 'waste container' on the right :(

htng - Can you pm me Patrick mobile ? I'm still sourcing around for contractor/ID to reno my house. Thanks :)

Pm u patrick's number.

Oh dear, aft reading ur post m concern abt my new sink! It's not totally flat! N my contractor didnt warn me abt it. The guy who sold the sink said suitable for undermount. Sink frm Critzo-the one with 'waste container' on the right :(

hmm! Some contractor willing to do but for my contractor, he recommend us not to do that. Anyway, i feel having undermount makes it tough to change the sink when we need to.

If ur contractor willing to do, then I guess ok.