Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

King Furnishing

After 'browsing' all the shops at IFC (Sungei Kadut), I find King Furnishing offer the lowest prices. Of cos, it may not be a good comparison as different shops sell different products. But I find King is selling stuff that neighbourhood shops are selling and may even be selling slightly lower than them.

Bought a bedframe and the mattress they recommended - a single 8 inch Maxcoil United mattress (made in Switzerland) - but I never hear this brand before - this mattress cost $230. Was given $19 discount. However, they charge GST.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Do they sell dining table and sofa?

yes. i bought my dining from them yesterday.

King Furnishing (IFC) and Brighton (IFC) is under the same umbrella. cos i was served by Brighton's staff for my shoe cabinet, King Furnishing's sales girl lost out on her part of the commission (i guess, cos she jokingly said why i didn't approach her for the dining) although i bought the dining table from their side. :P nonetheless so far the before-sales service is good. hope after sales service be just as good.

Got my 3-seater sofa from them... WS-5225... free Ottoman foot rest - no problem, but there are a few threads here complaining about their service... ie promise A deliver B

Got my 3-seater sofa from them... WS-5225... free Ottoman foot rest - no problem, but there are a few threads here complaining about their service... ie promise A deliver B

But what's the pricing like for their furnitures? I'm looking for a 3 seater L shape sofa, any ideas what's the price range like.

Thanks.

But what's the pricing like for their furnitures? I'm looking for a 3 seater L shape sofa, any ideas what's the price range like.

Thanks.

At that time when was looking, we roughly know the average pricing for 1, 2, 3, 1+2, 1+2+3 seaters' pricing.... we just look see look see and when we found something we like, just look at the price.... discuss the material and haggle a bit.... walk away... pulled back..... and got our sofa

We are more into practicality and not brand conscious... I know some people will go for big big brand names.... of course that would mean exp

their furniture is cheap but the material is of low quality. The sofa they're selling is made of PU, they don't make genuine leather sofa. For PU leather, it'll crack after probably 1 year, so is a choice of material and price you're looking at.

For me, it is not worth it, and also the wood material of the bedframe and wardrobe you're getting there, the laminate could be those paper type whereby you cannot wipe with wet cloth.

their furniture is cheap but the material is of low quality. The sofa they're selling is made of PU, they don't make genuine leather sofa. For PU leather, it'll crack after probably 1 year, so is a choice of material and price you're looking at.

For me, it is not worth it, and also the wood material of the bedframe and wardrobe you're getting there, the laminate could be those paper type whereby you cannot wipe with wet cloth.

agreed, price is low but the workmanship not good.

I custom-made my 3-seater + otterman of UV material from Brighton(Queensway), I would say service is genuine & good, hopefully the final product equals that too.

Btw, where is IFC?

Edited by hermes76

Went to their sales at the warehse near Bishan. Wasn't exactly cheap lah. Maybe we didnt pick those clearance items.

My mum paid $1398 (include GST) for a 3 seater sofa + 1 seater + 1 'free' ottoman+ 3 'free' cushions in 'UV' leather.

When I read that their rv not so good abit worried.

But last wk recieved the sofa set. On time delivery and goods delivered in good condition.

Now crossing my fingers that my mattress and office chair for the new hse will be fine too.

cheers

Yes i would agree that their furnitures would be one of the cheapest in IFC.

Have bought my marble dinning table from them and was served by their operation IC.

Service wise is good hopefully after service wld be thumbs up as well...