Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WongCL

Multifunction Furniture!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Furniture that is capable of fulfilling multiple needs becomes very important in smaller spaces. Living in a small space is not always easy. One common difficulty is not having the right furniture for varying situations.

Anyone has seen these in singapore?

Molecule, located at Great world city & Orchard central, carries an array of these furnitures. I had my eyes fixed on one of the csave-saving coffee table convertables from the Orchard Central branch.

remembered they are retailing the 'yoyo' for $2,300 and one of the coffe-tables for $3,700.

http://www.resourcefurniture.com/space-sav...e-saving-tables

The price is too steep to my liking despite the 15% GSS off. :(

Alternatively, XZQT offers a similar furnitures from calligaris, also from Italy. It's located at ION, Kaki bukit & Pandan Crescent. Visited the ION branch, and was pleased that the similar coffee table convertables are offered at a lower price. E.g 'Flexy' for $1988 & 'Magic-J' for $2488 (prices before GST+Delivery). With GSS, most products are gng for 30% less + additional 7.5% for Amex cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJAV3E8DdTE...feature=related

Hope this helps.

I'm certiainly eyeing on it.

Edited by dexufto

I was also looking for multi-function but its sooooo expensive, joined this site hoping someone had good suggestion. Just asked on other forum if anyone had used Spaceman (www.spacemanstore.com) a new place with better prices but showroom only open end May.

Anyone know it or other places for nice looking things like this coffee tables turns into dining table, Spaceman it is $1500 which from what people say here seems ok. Anyone tried them yet, is the products good quality, and looking nice?

High_gloss_white_coffee_table_which_rises_to_dining_table_height_and_opens_up_to_seat_8_people_without_permanently_hogging_space_-_closed_medium.jpg?1095

Came across Smootree's Facebook page and they are finally listening to our moaninggggss... Price starting from 2.8k for a fully made in italy system I personally feel that it is a good deal going on... Checking them out later...