Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frezhman

Compassvale View... My Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Frezhman,

Love that you used Blum drawers and Aventos in your new home.

We are planning to do the same for our kitchen but we found out that the ID that is only doing our kitchen is charging double of the drawer price. As we do not have ID for the whole of our new house, we intend to use them only for kitchen cabinets.

We found out that they are charging double of blum unit price for their drawers, aventos.

We are appalled but unsure what to do as not sure if any carpenter can do blum runners.

Understand that you bought the drawers from BLUM directly. How much is your carpenter charging for installing the drawers? Is it part of your ID package for the whole house? Do pm me if you can. Thank you.

Kitchen Again:

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

my super small 60cm hob (but with 4 burners)

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

lotsa free Mac cups!!!

Hi Just wonder, your window next to the dryer rack, is it a 2 panel swing window? If yes, do you have difficulty in opening and close of the wndow?

How do you find the swing window for the dish dryer rack?

My ID said they are nice to look at but in practice not so nice to use eg the window can be tricky to open and close and the rack may not be big enough for some large and tall items. In the end many ppl find it more convenient to have the dish rack next to the sink (!) Unless you cook and eat at home so infrequently that you rarely open it.

I actually fwd my quote to some forumers here. Juz pass me ur email, & i will email to u... Do take note its just for reference only...

Hi Frezhman,

Saw your beautiful house in the t-blog..and would like to know if you mind sharing your quote? I'm still sourcing for contacts for my new flat. Do drop me a note at alpinesh@yahoo.com.sg

Many thanks!

Alpinesh

Hi Frezhman,

Can chk with u abt the height of u TV console ? I would like to install aventos for my TV console but my ID's carpenter said my Tv console 230mm Height is not big enough to install aventos. Really love u design. Pls advise....

:D A million thanks.

Hi

Do you know how much for the Blum mechanism that is use to hold the door of your HTS console?

Disturbed

Hi Frezhman,

Mind sharing ur contractor contact? my floor plan is exactly the same as urs , love ur design.. is really a gd guide for me =) I will be getting key for my new flat this sat alrdy so now sourcing for contractor .. can pm me pls or email at zhen_85@hotmail.com.. thanks

Sorry all for no response. I usually receive updates when some1 queried in this post. Lately, didnt received any. Juz got 1 today & quite surprise got a few backdated queries. I will try to ans asap, k

my final home update:

my home is finally furnished, except for study room... would like to share my final updates for my home...

L1c.jpg

my hall

L2.jpg

my hall 2

L3d.jpg

my lightsaber

L4.jpg

my tv console

L5.jpg

my HTS setup

Oh wow, Frezhman,

We have the same sub! Now I know how monstrous it would look in my living room. Ours is the PC12-Ultra though but I believe the dimensions are the same. To top it off, we have floorstanding speakers - oh gawd.

Nice HTS :)

-Ely