Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

picture picture ... I want to see!

:notti: Me too me too. But pic must wait cos I moving on tmr and Sat, so think I'll be going siao tmr.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:notti: Me too me too. But pic must wait cos I moving on tmr and Sat, so think I'll be going siao tmr.

jia you jia you ... and stay calm!

jia you jia you ... and stay calm!

xie xie. Hoping for the best for the weekend. You too, jia you, ok? :good:

xie xie. Hoping for the best for the weekend. You too, jia you, ok? :good:

thanks too. I also very kan cheong one, everyday go to new house to see what's done - bc contractor says want to give me reno schedule but so far never! I kind of give up asking liao - think by the time he give me, it's end of reno! Anyway, whether he give or not, i will still be down physically. .. Today we went over 3 times! kiasu right?

thanks too. I also very kan cheong one, everyday go to new house to see what's done - bc contractor says want to give me reno schedule but so far never! I kind of give up asking liao - think by the time he give me, it's end of reno! Anyway, whether he give or not, i will still be down physically. .. Today we went over 3 times! kiasu right?

its gd to be there, if u spot anything can highlight to contractor n ask him to rectify straight away. I reserve all my annual leave for my reno.

Wanted to check this very quickly before it slipped my mind again.

Today when we were at FV, a man approached us to change the joints of the metal gate. He said the type HDB gave is easily broken into, and showed us how easily he can pull the bottom part. In place, his is like a nut and bolt, and he will solder the open end so as to seal it.

He claimed that almost all at FV did this. When we asked that he give us some time to think about it and to give us his contact number, he claimed that he does not frequent that area, so it's either do now or don't do. Then he walked away! So dao attitude - can't even let people think?

But that beside the point, is it really true that the HDB one is that bad? What did all of you do to secure the gate?

:sport-smiley-004: Hey! Same! I also go down everyday to the new house to look see look see. Then call id and tell him this and that. And as for schedule, I also never receive. But so far still ok lah. :rolleyes:

so you are the one! Aron told me 9 to 10.30 - we reach there at 9am, waited and waited till cannot tahan, called Aron, and he said they had to go to another customer's place?!?! What happen to yr blower?

ya, this guy seems to be in charge, giving instructions to the other china guy. But a bit disappointed that Sam was not present - thought he will at least show his face and brief them lor ..

speaking of patching - when we returned at the end of the day, discovered that all holes, with the exception of one, had been patched back! Alamak, must be in such a hurry they forgot that one. Just written email to Aron, hope they will come back to rectify this tomorrow. Other than that, must say that they are quite good.

btw can check with you - does your aircon water drainage end at the toilet floortrap or just anywhere in the toilet?

pai sey pai sey... cos i told him the nite before. then suddenly next morning he called me ask can go over now. they shd be thinking so near so might as well so no nd make additional trip and also mine was pretty minor.

nothing much lah, jus that one of the blower not so cold n has a sound when we off it. but they came adjust adjust a bit and it's fine liao.

ya, they might hv overlooked. cos both of them pretty nice ppl. why dun u sms Aaron. that gets a faster response than email. cos sometimes he might not be in office?

my aircon drainage ends at the floortrap at first but my contractor says better to end jus at the wall. so we got them to cut it off. why leh? where's urs? if u not comfortable with the drainage pipe location can tell them lah, i'm sure they will rectify. the guy is very accomodating.

pai sey pai sey... cos i told him the nite before. then suddenly next morning he called me ask can go over now. they shd be thinking so near so might as well so no nd make additional trip and also mine was pretty minor.

nothing much lah, jus that one of the blower not so cold n has a sound when we off it. but they came adjust adjust a bit and it's fine liao.

ya, they might hv overlooked. cos both of them pretty nice ppl. why dun u sms Aaron. that gets a faster response than email. cos sometimes he might not be in office?

my aircon drainage ends at the floortrap at first but my contractor says better to end jus at the wall. so we got them to cut it off. why leh? where's urs? if u not comfortable with the drainage pipe location can tell them lah, i'm sure they will rectify. the guy is very accomodating.

ya, will sms aron tomorrow, bc by the time I saw the house, it's almost 7pm liao. Not nice to disturb at that hour lah!

why did edmund suggest better to end at the wall?

actually we also dunno - at first we wanted to end at the wall, so that the piping is minimal, but Sam thinks better to end at the floor trap. According to him, if it does not end at floor trap, the tiles may change colour because of the constant "supply" of water draining from the pipe. So we said ok, but today, his men still end it at the wall only, so seems that a bit of miscomm - now we also not sure which is better??

Today when we were at FV, a man approached us to change the joints of the metal gate. He said the type HDB gave is easily broken into, and showed us how easily he can pull the bottom part. In place, his is like a nut and bolt, and he will solder the open end so as to seal it.

He claimed that almost all at FV did this. When we asked that he give us some time to think about it and to give us his contact number, he claimed that he does not frequent that area, so it's either do now or don't do. Then he walked away! So dao attitude - can't even let people think?

But that beside the point, is it really true that the HDB one is that bad? What did all of you do to secure the gate?

check with him which are the units that install it, then u go over n check with the owner of the hse? Somehow, i don quite trust these kind of people...

check with him which are the units that install it, then u go over n check with the owner of the hse? Somehow, i don quite trust these kind of people...

we did, that's why he said almost all at FV did it. Then he turned around and true enough, our neighbour did it too. He showed us how easy to pull out ours and how impossible it is to pull out the neighbour's soldered one.

me too, dont quite trust these ppl.

they come hard and go fast and i think is almost impossible to have after service.

my mum and dad once ganna such "cons" i think.

a woman and guy who claims that they live near and frequent my jurong area and even claimed that they saw my mum at the playground a few times (even though my mum had never seen them before) said they wanna demo how easily it is to break apart the sliding window. somewhat charmed their way inside my house, did a demo and convinced my parents to do it because of safety and to cut the story short, before my parents knew it, they had all the windows front and back reinforced with their "new locks" and charged us 700+ bucks for it.

yea, so i have doubts with such ppl

If the bottom part can be pulled down, report as defect and it will be rectified FOC. That's what we did.

he approach me 3x liao. my wife dun like his attitude so when we c him, we always shoo him away. haha.. but seriously speaking, is there a nid? it's true the joint r weak, but is there any other way to make it more secure?

He say he dun always frequent tat area, then how he manage to get so many "biz"? i always c him walking ard leh.. more freq than me visiting my own unit. haha..

he approach me 3x liao. my wife dun like his attitude so when we c him, we always shoo him away. haha.. but seriously speaking, is there a nid? it's true the joint r weak, but is there any other way to make it more secure?

He say he dun always frequent tat area, then how he manage to get so many "biz"? i always c him walking ard leh.. more freq than me visiting my own unit. haha..

haha. Sales talk...