Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Tue, 14 Sept 2010

Finally, managed to upload pix again ...

first, doors are in place, short of vanish

DSC09957.jpg

see anything wrong here?

DSC09988.jpg

maybe see again in this pix?

DSC09986.jpg

Kinds of weird when the door is closed - seeing a strip of tiles in bet closed door and parquet floor. Is this the way it should be? Dunno if we should ask contractor to do anything about it? But if HO going to be pushed back bc of this, likely will just qing chai and forget it

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
maybe see again in this pix?

DSC09986.jpg

Kinds of weird when the door is closed - seeing a strip of tiles in bet closed door and parquet floor. Is this the way it should be? Dunno if we should ask contractor to do anything about it? But if HO going to be pushed back bc of this, likely will just qing chai and forget it

Hmm it just doesnt seem right somewhere. I gotta go back to my place tmw to check and let u know.

Maybe 15May can give a faster answer then me cos she'll see it the first thing in the morning :P

Let u know again. Hope I remember to check ...

Curtain

Mr Chew's huge collection of fabric samples and his mobile office

DSC00089.jpg

hall

DSC00059.jpg

study room

DSC00062.jpg

girls' bedroom

DSC00071.jpg

mbr

DSC00081.jpg

Edited by froggy

Hmm it just doesnt seem right somewhere. I gotta go back to my place tmw to check and let u know.

Maybe 15May can give a faster answer then me cos she'll see it the first thing in the morning :P

ok, thanks..

btw today we did not go down to see, so tomorrow likely to do so early in the morning. u wanna to pop by?

Glass Work

mbr shower screen - so squeezy, can't even get a complete picture in a single shot

DSC09850.jpg

kitchen extension

DSC09840.jpg

others

laundry sink repositioned

DSC09952.jpg

"the chair" :D

DSC09929.jpg

ok, thanks..

btw today we did not go down to see, so tomorrow likely to do so early in the morning. u wanna to pop by?

Ah .. gotta work. Unable to drop by weekdays morning. :)

Glass Work

mbr shower screen - so squeezy, can't even get a complete picture in a single shot

DSC09850.jpg

kitchen extension

DSC09840.jpg

others

laundry sink repositioned

DSC09952.jpg

"the chair" :D

DSC09929.jpg

Froggy, your chair very unique lei... where u putting it?? you another week will be moving in liao ar??

i think the tiles seems fine cos if you are going to cover it up with the parquet it means that it cannot be frequently washed - only dry cleaning??? thought for parquet needs to be dry constantly

Curtain

Mr Chew's huge collection of fabric samples and his mobile office

DSC00089.jpg

hall

DSC00059.jpg

study room

DSC00062.jpg

girls' bedroom

DSC00071.jpg

mbr

DSC00081.jpg

I think the gal's room curtains is my mbr dim out.

hi thanks for yr peng chang my blog!

now at final stage liao - how fast, isn't it? - remember it was so recent I asked u about the kdk fan? Now doing carpentry, followed by parquet vanish, then kitchen worktop, and glass back ... some touch up and we are done! Looks like it's jsut another week and I can say bye bye to our squeezy rental place! Woo ... hooo

do u have apix of the dining set at ikea? particularly how is the alignment of table legs? 4 sides or at the centre? is this a glass top?

This is the dining table, got the chairs fron gnee hong. Silver legs, glass top but the glass is opaque, cant see thru. There is another frosted type but difficult to maintain, will have prints below (my sis says so).

DSC00870.jpg

Can fix on ur own, but the glass was super heavy. Easy to install.

Edited by gals_mama

Lol Zelly it looks like we both have the same curtain for our mbr. :P

U also got ur curtains from Mr Chew? I put my day curtains over this so now my mbr looks different.

I almost used froggy's mbr curtains for one of my bed room but it was abit too dark for the room.

Froggy, your chair very unique lei... where u putting it?? you another week will be moving in liao ar??

i think the tiles seems fine cos if you are going to cover it up with the parquet it means that it cannot be frequently washed - only dry cleaning??? thought for parquet needs to be dry constantly

ha ha ha .. put chair at entrance to frighten off intruders :P

just met contractor this afternoon, got to postpone HO date - now it's 25/9 - sian - can't wait for all these to end ...

about the tiles, that's our dilemma also. If that whole area is parquet, afraid that will damage parquet when wash toilet, but if like current condition, a bit weird. Anyway we have decided to just accept it, too tired to do any more rectification liao - just want reno to finish and move in - all the receeing is really zapping our energies!

sorry sorry late in seeing this.is this mbr toilet door?ya mine also have can see my mbr floor tile and abit of the toilet tile.I thinks makes no difference bah.din even notice it til yr post...haha