Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
booksntoys

Has Anyone Bought From Hommage Trading Before?

Good experience with them , more display units compared to S&C which is catalogue based.

I like to touch and visual what im going to buy, so Hommage is a better choice for me.

They are open from 12-8pm daily.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought my sofa from them..Awaiting delivery. Thumbs up for their service. I didn't get the name of the guy wearing specs. He was attending to me while choosing my sofa. Very friendly people there.

Just purchased a sweet dream mattress and customized bed frame from them.

Wanted a low bed frame and customized platform bed quoted by the contractor is too expensive.

Bought quite a few stuffs from them, sofa, mattress, dinning table, etc, so was given a good price for the customized bed frame.

Just purchased a sweet dream mattress and customized bed frame from them.

Wanted a low bed frame and customized platform bed quoted by the contractor is too expensive.

Bought quite a few stuffs from them, sofa, mattress, dinning table, etc, so was given a good price for the customized bed frame.

Kindly provide the location? Thks!

Here you go.........37 Jalan Pemimpin Clarus Centre Block B #06-04 Singapore 577177 (extract from their web)

Cos previously has Someone said around Potong Pasir MRT, so bit confuse.... This's the right one la, Thks a lot...

Hommage is shifting soon but nt sure to where.. Me and hub went dwn to see see look look and very friendly staff they have :) forgot the name of the guy who wears specs, he was the one who served us and gave us alot of suggestions and ideas for our flat. No hardsell though! we were there for more than 1 hr, didnt make any purchase... but they are till nice w us. made a trip to W*nn Furnishings to look at their range of sofas, really Wow by their prices :jawdrop: Hommage still win us more! Will most likely get our sofa there :)

Hommage is shifting soon but nt sure to where.. Me and hub went dwn to see see look look and very friendly staff they have :) forgot the name of the guy who wears specs, he was the one who served us and gave us alot of suggestions and ideas for our flat. No hardsell though! we were there for more than 1 hr, didnt make any purchase... but they are till nice w us. made a trip to W*nn Furnishings to look at their range of sofas, really Wow by their prices :jawdrop: Hommage still win us more! Will most likely get our sofa there :)

Went down to Hommage today, agree with Tings too... Our first visit and no hardselling from them, we were there 2 hrs plus! and most of the time chat with Eric lol! :D

Will be getting my stuff from them once my flat is ready in Jun :good:

Went down to Hommage today, agree with Tings too... Our first visit and no hardselling from them, we were there 2 hrs plus! and most of the time chat with Eric lol! :D

Will be getting my stuff from them once my flat is ready in Jun :good:

Hey yandm, did u manage to ask them where are they shifting to? :)

Hey yandm, did u manage to ask them where are they shifting to? :)

Hi Tings, they will be shifting to another building, still around the vicinity...

No exact info :dunno: but I will visit their facebook or call their tel no. :D just to be safe before going down.

I guess my next visit will be after my new flat's key has been collected. :dribble:

seen alot of good reviews about hommage.. how I wish my flat is ready now..

anyone kind to share their custom made fabri sofa photos? I had seen harvey norman ones and they are around the same price too..