Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titanax

Advise On Mega Discount Store Pricing

We went to KLP's Mega Discount & was offer the following price for Bosch:

WM - Logixx 8 WAS2444ME : $1450 (before $150 rebate from Bosch SG)

Oven - HBA23B550J (incl of EcoClean panels) : $1280

Haven't had a chance to go HN, or Courts or DB to compare prices. Is this a reasonable price?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just buy.. if u find anything cheaper, just call them and they will match the price..

good place for electronics.. other places u can try is goh ah bee , everjoint

just buy.. if u find anything cheaper, just call them and they will match the price..

good place for electronics.. other places u can try is goh ah bee , everjoint

ya that's what the salesgirl said too, that they will match it, but at that time wasn't too sure if it was real or gimmick. but thanks for the info.

KLP = kallang leisure place? how much their delivery fee? i looking to buy fridge, washing machine, dryer, etc

KLP = kallang leisure place? how much their delivery fee? i looking to buy fridge, washing machine, dryer, etc

They quoted me the product prices as a whole, inclusive of delivery fee.

ya that's what the salesgirl said too, that they will match it, but at that time wasn't too sure if it was real or gimmick. but thanks for the info.

no gimmicks.. i managed to have my washer and dryer price reduced.. :)

yesterday i saw the Logixx at HN parkway, gg for 1499 and plus the 150 disc from bosch. The sales man claim could give further discount. How true? this kinda big store also can hagger price one ah? I know BEST cannot

yesterday i saw the Logixx at HN parkway, gg for 1499 and plus the 150 disc from bosch. The sales man claim could give further discount. How true? this kinda big store also can hagger price one ah? I know BEST cannot

Bro, I got my stuff from Mega as well. No regrets. The odd 1 or 2 items may be cheaper else where but the overall bundle is priced attractively. And the customer service from the salesman that served me is excellent. In any case, do your homework and ask them to match price.

Mega Discount Store has some good value LCD/Plasma for sales. However their fridge and washing machines are not very attractively priced.

I came across a shop house electrical shop in Toa Payoh Central. Their fridges, with full warranty, are the cheapest. However they accept no card, no NETT no nothing, only cold hard cash ..hehe

Mega Discount Store has some good value LCD/Plasma for sales. However their fridge and washing machines are not very attractively priced.

I came across a shop house electrical shop in Toa Payoh Central. Their fridges, with full warranty, are the cheapest. However they accept no card, no NETT no nothing, only cold hard cash ..hehe

What's the address of that TPY shop? :)

My fridge, which is left behind by previous owner, is making funny noises recently haha.

Edited by forgotten

What's the address of that TPY shop? :)

My fridge, which is left behind by previous owner, is making funny noises recently haha.

hmz...not sure the exact unit. But it is near the small chinese temple built below a BIG tree. Few years back there was a controversy about removing that tree. It was retained after all.

The 3 doors Mitsubishi model with the new graphite finishing caught mine eyes. I had roamed Audio House, Courts, Mega Discount Store and a few small time outlets, that shop gave the best offer at mid $700. Most of the places are offering mid $800 after discount. :)

hmz...not sure the exact unit. But it is near the small chinese temple built below a BIG tree. Few years back there was a controversy about removing that tree. It was retained after all.

The 3 doors Mitsubishi model with the new graphite finishing caught mine eyes. I had roamed Audio House, Courts, Mega Discount Store and a few small time outlets, that shop gave the best offer at mid $700. Most of the places are offering mid $800 after discount. :)

Thanks for the info. Oh I know where is that tree! Hehe I used to stay at Toa Payoh when I was a kid.

no gimmicks.. i managed to have my washer and dryer price reduced.. :)

Thanks, I will also get pricing from GAB & Everjoint to get a baseline. The extended warranty is appealing too, that's the silver lining that separates the bigger stores from neighborhood ones

BEST can hagger price. I did that when i bought a DSLR from them

just came back from mega discount store @ KLP. Their prices are really good. Here's there breakdown i got from them:

1) samsung UA46C5000QM 46inch led + hw-c450 soundbar with wireless sub + BPP1600 blueray dvd player + slim mount for $3350;

2) samsung WD8804CJA 8.0/5.0 washer dryer for $1399;

3) samsung RS21HNEPN side by side platinum inox fridge for $1199.

all inclusive of delivery and installation. by far the best price i've seen. they are willing to price match from everjoint, gab, kong tai, best, harvey, courts etc etc. :)