Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermilion

My 2nd Tiny Little Home ~ Duplex Apt @ Geylang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

testing of four poster bed effect! of course i will not tie it in this manner, this is just a testing of my sewing, the 4sides will have the drapes, this pix is only 1.5 side...

picture16wl.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is how it looks from the bed

picture21so.th.png

picture15ai.th.png

doing 2 kinds of sewing for different room, gathers and french pleats

picture18dx.th.png

my glass door is up! love the lock!! nice :good: :good:

picture20v.th.png

credits also goes to my contractor whom never reject my ideas and requests, things that i wanted to do for this house are very time consuming and i'm very fussy. :P

his workers stayed till 9+pm last nite trying to finish the mounting of my curtain track and my contractor jokingly text me to release his workers as he has no money to pay for the ransom!! 8|:P

i was in the house painting my frames! maybe they paisey to leave!! :) but his workers are very good and supportive :good:

credits also goes to my contractor whom never reject my ideas and requests, things that i wanted to do for this house are very time consuming and i'm very fussy. :P

his workers stayed till 9+pm last nite trying to finish the mounting of my curtain track and my contractor jokingly text me to release his workers as he has no money to pay for the ransom!! 8|:P

i was in the house painting my frames! maybe they paisey to leave!! :) but his workers are very good and supportive :good:

wish i had your flair!!

my very pleased study desk under the spiral staircase, the house is only 861sqft, so all space is to be utilized.

all the contractors showed me this kind of expression :blink: when i told them i want a study desk below the stairs... and some went disappeared, no quote from them! ho bee took up the challenge and produced something that i'm very pleased :dancingqueen: check it out!!

wall mount study desk and movable cabinet below!

picture28lc.th.png

picture29ga.th.png

drawers!!!

picture24zq.th.png

picture23cx.th.png

Congrats on your beautiful house!

Ho Bee renovated my house as well last year, and like you, I was extremely pleased with their work! All my friends who have visited my place have nothing but praises for their work as well ;)

hi worldangel, i'm not surprise your house looks good! though patrick is not designer, but he is very experienced and knows wats best and wats not! am super pleased with him lor!!! (i'm really a fussy *****! my eyes are pretty sharp wen come to alignment and details... its not easy to please me!!! :D)

my friends' houses are beautiful too! he did a super impressive cement island for a friend, everyone is awed by it!! :good: even my parents' simple reno, i love their kitchen very much!!

i think they completed my wardrobe cum study cum vanity today le... with glossy laminates now... beautiful :wub: :wub:

so excited about my new place that i couldnt sleep! :D

hi worldangel, i'm not surprise your house looks good! though patrick is not designer, but he is very experienced and knows wats best and wats not! am super pleased with him lor!!! (i'm really a fussy *****! my eyes are pretty sharp wen come to alignment and details... its not easy to please me!!! :D)

my friends' houses are beautiful too! he did a super impressive cement island for a friend, everyone is awed by it!! :good: even my parents' simple reno, i love their kitchen very much!!

i think they completed my wardrobe cum study cum vanity today le... with glossy laminates now... beautiful :wub: :wub:

so excited about my new place that i couldnt sleep! :D

your place starting to get better and better each day cant wait for all your furniture to be in

i also cant wait for my furniture to be in, but my contractor is a hot cake!!! plus i so fussy, so let him handover others first... then solve mine. am moving in wed!! but final touch up will still be going on... my frames are not up yet...

moved in 2 days ago, no choice as the other house is tenanted. so i'm living with all the paint and dust!! tomorrow will be final round of paint touch up! :) beds and sofa to be delivered on monday :dancingqueen:

frames are finally up few days ago!!! xiao long and xiao di have done it in such a way that they are removable and adjustable!!! :wub: already said they are the best lor, everything they do they put some tots into it, i tot they would just want easy way out. MOUNT EVERYTHING ONTO THE WALL LOR!!! but no, which means, in future, if i wanna change frames or layout, it is possible. :dancingqueen:

36027402019096587715606.th.jpg

37218402032626587715606.th.jpg

rubbish chute also replaced.. but huge and shinny la... :( its the centre of focus in the yard now :(

have also installed samsung 5210 digital lock, beautiful! desmond is pretty helpful, sent him a mail at 12midnight for manual in english, he actually called me up to guide me to change the pin. appreciated :) very pleased with the new beautiful door lock!!

very pleased with my house so far! once beds & sofa in and curtains are up. the house is ready for housewarming!! :rofl:

oh yes... ho bee is replacing my scratched kitchen granite. very pleased, no argument about the scratched like my 1st reno where i was forced to accept defect, the supplier shouted at me to accept and i chased him out of the house and made a police report.

the reno is so far a pleasure! problems were rectified swiftly, no big hiccups and headache :good:

Edited by vermilion

moved in 2 days ago, no choice as the other house is tenanted. so i'm living with all the paint and dust!! tomorrow will be final round of paint touch up! :) beds and sofa to be delivered on monday :dancingqueen:

frames are finally up few days ago!!! xiao long and xiao di have done it in such a way that they are removable and adjustable!!! :wub: already said they are the best lor, everything they do they put some tots into it, i tot they would just want easy way out. MOUNT EVERYTHING ONTO THE WALL LOR!!! but no, which means, in future, if i wanna change frames or layout, it is possible. :dancingqueen:

36027402019096587715606.th.jpg

37218402032626587715606.th.jpg

rubbish chute also replaced.. but huge and shinny la... :( its the centre of focus in the yard now :(

have also installed samsung 5210 digital lock, beautiful! desmond is pretty helpful, sent him a mail at 12midnight for manual in english, he actually called me up to guide me to change the pin. appreciated :) very pleased with the new beautiful door lock!!

very pleased with my house so far! once beds & sofa in and curtains are up. the house is ready for housewarming!! :rofl:

oh yes... ho bee is replacing my scratched kitchen granite. very pleased, no argument about the scratched like my 1st reno where i was forced to accept defect, the supplier shouted at me to accept and i chased him out of the house and made a police report.

the reno is so far a pleasure! problems were rectified swiftly, no big hiccups and headache :good:

very nice , post more pic when everything is done

cheer

very nice , post more pic when everything is done

cheer

definitely! Just finished packing 80% of stuff.... Rest let my helper to do le... Bruises all over my body n super tired! This afternoon is sofa n bed delivery!!! :) and then will put up crystals on my chandeliers. Thereafter continue to sew curtain, only 40% done so far :( happy to see the house is shaping up!!

definitely! Just finished packing 80% of stuff.... Rest let my helper to do le... Bruises all over my body n super tired! This afternoon is sofa n bed delivery!!! :) and then will put up crystals on my chandeliers. Thereafter continue to sew curtain, only 40% done so far :( happy to see the house is shaping up!!

hello

hope u are enjoying every moment in your nice place

kekeke... okok, post up some pixs... harvey norman delayed delivery of my queen size bed. and curtains not sewn yet...

36222405209436587715606.th.jpg

34331405209591587715606.th.jpg

36769405209411587715606.th.jpg

36917405209566587715606.th.jpg

rest not taken, still unpacking... doc has advised me to stop carrying heavy stuff... haiz... how to unpack like that?

Edited by vermilion