Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hong123

Do Not Buy 412a Fernvale Link #03-17 !

aiyo...where did u post it?

It's hardwarezone forum. I can't remember the exact link :P She just said she viewed it a few weeks ago, she didn't say the exact date of viewing. She didn't place deposit for that unit. You can try posting the address on multiple forums and see if others will reply you.

Edited by forgotten

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It's hardwarezone forum. I can't remember the exact link :P She just said she viewed it a few weeks ago, she didn't say the exact date of viewing. She didn't place deposit for that unit. You can try posting the address on multiple forums and see if others will reply you.

ok coz i need to gather more evidence & report to SAEA

tks !

I got the same bad experience.

Hard selling from same agent who represent both parties. Paid deposit and Val fee; then seller refused to sell and refuse to return dep & val fee, citing over 14 days period. But OTP date was left open (signed by both parties) as we can't apply for loan as there is no valuation yet.

Made police report after we went to ask for money several times but seller kept coming out with tons of excuses and simply refused to pay! 1st time in my life to ask for return of money in serangoon central coffeeshop with the drunken seller early in the morning, somemore dared to claim to own a hair saloon there but yet can't repay me bcos he had to pay for rental... Police said seek legal recourse and I checked with lawyers, not worthwhile according to their advice as I ended up spending more on legal fees.

Currently unit is still rented out to some China nationals!!!

Same thing from the agent... she also kena cheated by seller and also have to absorb advert fees... damm ****!

Don't get cheated like me:

**** Blk 2 HOUGANG AVENUE 3 #06-292 SINGAPORE 530 002 ****

chase the agent. never give him chance. thats so ez for him to lose adv money compared to yr thousands. i reaaly duno why hdb taichi this type of cases to legal means. this is a loophole for conman sellers. so many cases and i really feel for the victims

My(buyer) agent sent me the 5k guarantee AFTER the 1st appointment, which meant nothing as hdb now hold on to the cov I paid and will get to legal issue with seller if they fail to complete the transaction. Its a dirty trick, your agent should have buy and sent you the insurance after you pay the 5k deposit.

I think the victims of such seller plot should combine forces and write to the ST Forum or other newspapers to gather the attention of HDB.

The buyers have no way of knowing whether the sellers are backing out of the deals and confiscating the 5K deposits. More buyers will get cheated in future.

Edited by forgotten

I think the victims of such seller plot should combine forces and write to the ST Forum or other newspapers to gather the attention of HDB.

The buyers have no way of knowing whether the sellers are backing out of the deals and confiscating the 5K deposits. More buyers will get cheated in future.

Don't waste time, media pressure won't work in this case, most likely HDB will take some time in replying: Sorry to hear this..... However....It is recommended to....very "standardise" reply. Get court order to seize seller's assets, issue lawyer letter to seller for compensating damages done.

Edited by bepgof