Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tetcheng

Washing Machine: Samsung Or Lg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has any feedback/experience using Samsung / LG washing machines? Thanks.

my parents are using a samsung top load, cant rem the model but its a basic frills free model. the usage pattern is like twice a day everyday for the past 2 years, so far so gd. :D

my parents are using a samsung top load, cant rem the model but its a basic frills free model. the usage pattern is like twice a day everyday for the past 2 years, so far so gd. :D

I'm thinking to buy a samsung front load or a bosch front load. The sales lady from Mega Discount told me bosch is more steady. Not sure which to buy...

Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has any feedback/experience using Samsung / LG washing machines? Thanks.

Get Bosch or Electrolux. Much better. My landlady got a Samsung washing machine. Spoilt after 1-2 years like that, paid $300+ to fix. same as buying a Bosch WM.

Get Bosch or Electrolux. Much better. My landlady got a Samsung washing machine. Spoilt after 1-2 years like that, paid $300+ to fix. same as buying a Bosch WM.

If bosch, which model is good and reasonable priced?

If bosch, which model is good and reasonable priced?

the bosch logixx 8 WAS24444ME 8kg is going for $1400 before $150 rebate at kong tai. Cheapest price i can find. :)

Boshc dun seem to have many top load models? most i see are front load, even at bosch sg site,

i only see 1 model of top load & it's only at 5 kg. :o

I bought a front load Samsung, don't remember what model, almost two years ago. It's still working (touch wood). I find it rather quiet, except for a short time during the drying cycle when it's starting to spin really fast, then it quiets down. Must make sure it's level, or it gets rather noisy! When it's done, there's a short melody to inform you.

I enjoy using it - has delay function, and up to 1000 RPM for drying. The inside is a steel drum, which I read was more durable on these forums.

I don't know what other features the newer washing machines these days have though.

hi forums mates!

is been a week plus since I initiated a group buy and till date, responses have been great!

at current count, we have

2 samsung fridges,

6 pairs of rinnai inner flame hobs and fujioh hoods,

4 brandt ovens 1 microwave,

3 samsung washer dryers

a commendable sales amounting more than $22k!

means more discounts for us to buy ya!

3 more days to consolidating this group buy!

so am calling out all forum mates who are interested in Samsung's WD8804CJZ.

Reply to my group buy topic over here and indicate which are the ones you want. I will refresh the list each time a forum mate are interested in tis grp buy. Thereafter, I'll gather the final numbers and try to get the best pricing when jun ends

DISCLAIMER: am not a salesperson for any of the appliances. jus one eager house owner to be trying to get his appliances cheaper!