Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

can't seems to find a relevant area to put my question...so i'm just posting it here.

Been searching around for mattress lately, and have been to quite a few places...Simmon, sealy, kingcoil, englander, Dozz, Courts..etc...

Found this brand of mattress by the name of Lotus. Tried goggling around for this brand, but seems cant find any good reviews on it.

there are some webby which few pple using this...but they too seems to have no follow up after saying "I use lotus mattress..."

Been searching here as well...but cant seems to locate any useful info as well.

Hence, would like to start a new thread to find out from anyone here that has experience with Lotus mattress ?

i understand there is another brand..Omaz, which is so-call "under" Lotus as well....but prices for Omaz are like crazy...-.-

any information and your views are greatly appreciated~ :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

can't seems to find a relevant area to put my question...so i'm just posting it here.

Been searching around for mattress lately, and have been to quite a few places...Simmon, sealy, kingcoil, englander, Dozz, Courts..etc...

Found this brand of mattress by the name of Lotus. Tried goggling around for this brand, but seems cant find any good reviews on it.

there are some webby which few pple using this...but they too seems to have no follow up after saying "I use lotus mattress..."

Been searching here as well...but cant seems to locate any useful info as well.

Hence, would like to start a new thread to find out from anyone here that has experience with Lotus mattress ?

i understand there is another brand..Omaz, which is so-call "under" Lotus as well....but prices for Omaz are like crazy...-.-

any information and your views are greatly appreciated~ :)

Hi there! I am also looking at Lotus! hahaha..came across it when i went to IMM...the feeling is quite good and the price is right...are you buying soon as well?

i tried sealy, serta, simmons, maxcoil, omazz and lotus. in the end, wife preferred the serta. i'm divided between the serta and omazz, so went along with wife's decision.

i tried sealy, serta, simmons, maxcoil, omazz and lotus. in the end, wife preferred the serta. i'm divided between the serta and omazz, so went along with wife's decision.

me just tried Lotus at IMM. Am keen on it too... but still hvn't commit.

seems to be not dat popular? :sport-smiley-018:

me just tried Lotus at IMM. Am keen on it too... but still hvn't commit.

seems to be not dat popular? :sport-smiley-018:

Dont be too swayed by popular opinion, because mattress is a very personal thing! For me its comfort ( u really cant tell the performance of a long use ( >10 year)item like a mattress in the 10min you spend lying down, but oh well what to do?) - it must feel comfortable after at least 10 min of lying down and cost.

honestly, who is to say that a $4k mattress will definitely make me sleep better than a $2k mattress.

just sharing my opionions and no offence please. In the end, i opted for Dunlopilo Duchess (New) at trade hub at 1.3k nett for mattress with free 2 pillows and bolster.

side note: all these GSS is nonsense. the dunlopilo salesman says this is their special item for this GSS. but if u scroll through the forum, they have been selling this model at 1388 since half a year ago at least!

Once u have decided on a brand make sure u check out the different galleries of the respective brands. For example, I was tempted by the Slumberland Tempsmart 1600. With a storage frame at Plaza Sing branch, it was a non negotiable $2498. At the IMM branch, the lady was more amicable and could bring it down to $2300.

Dont be too swayed by popular opinion, because mattress is a very personal thing! For me its comfort ( u really cant tell the performance of a long use ( >10 year)item like a mattress in the 10min you spend lying down, but oh well what to do?) - it must feel comfortable after at least 10 min of lying down and cost.

honestly, who is to say that a $4k mattress will definitely make me sleep better than a $2k mattress.

just sharing my opionions and no offence please. In the end, i opted for Dunlopilo Duchess (New) at trade hub at 1.3k nett for mattress with free 2 pillows and bolster.

side note: all these GSS is nonsense. the dunlopilo salesman says this is their special item for this GSS. but if u scroll through the forum, they have been selling this model at 1388 since half a year ago at least!

Once u have decided on a brand make sure u check out the different galleries of the respective brands. For example, I was tempted by the Slumberland Tempsmart 1600. With a storage frame at Plaza Sing branch, it was a non negotiable $2498. At the IMM branch, the lady was more amicable and could bring it down to $2300.

agree with sefoo completely. mattress is very personal. my sister tried many brands. and finally felt that the maxcoil mattress suits them best, so they settled for maxcoil and saved 3k in the process.

Me got a king size Lotus Mattress when I shifted in end April 2010. So far so good I must say... compared to my last 2 previous buy. Very comfortable. Only complain I should have is when changing the bedsheets as the mattress is extremely heavy... :lol:

I'm using lotus queen size. Bought it around half year ago at this shop called dozz mattress toa payoh lor 4. So far so gd! Very comfy. The price is quite reasonable too, but can't rem how much already. Agree that choosing mattress is a very personal choice. Have to try and feel it for yourself. :)

Does full talalay latex lotus mattress (no springs) need to be rotated or flipped to prevent sagging?

Hi, I'm a sales promoter @ Dozz Mattress.

There's no need to flip or turn the mattress, be it Omazz or Lotus :)

Me and my wife don't know which brand is the best or famous. We only know some of the brand is expensive. We first tried this Lotus at EXPO. We felt the price is within our budget and is the type of mattress we looking for so we bought it on the spot. We slept on it for almost 10 months and we're very satisfied. If you're looking for firm mattress you can try it.

Went to EXPO exhibition today.

Am looking at LOTUS woodfield.

So far anyone tried it?

About $2599 with frame.

Edited by gnolard

Planning to get Lotus Mattress. Tried the sandford model and love the plush feel. They are selling it at 3,099 for queen-size. Anyone here getting lotus mattress too? Maybe we can purchase together. Probably got further discount :D

On the topic of mattress, I always find it hard to comprehend on getting a king size with "hi end" coil spring/ material especially for high rise HDB dwellers like myself. Ever wonder how they fit the mattress into some tiny hdb lifts in mature estates? Fold or push in the middle to cramp the mattress. Basically whatever tech or titanium spring materials will have more than compromised when it arrived "new". I doubt u can find committed delivery who's willing to "preserve" the condition and climb up stairs all the way. Do factor your lift size b4 any purchase. Just some food for tots.