Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengwei

Recommendation For A Decent Sound System.

OPPO80 cost $588 & its good for TV up to 46". Anything bigger, you may consider the OPPO83 ($999) which can

redefine the meaning of High Definition Picture.

Do take note that OPPO BR players are the only BR players in the world that is region free. Some BR from UK are cheap

& can consider buying.

Cheers

So tat means buy oppo80 can Liao? Intending to get a 46" tv

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So tat means buy oppo80 can Liao? Intending to get a 46" tv

I would strongly recommend the OPPO83. The 83 uses a more superior ABT chipset, much much

better than the faroudja chipset.

Cheers

I would strongly recommend the OPPO83. The 83 uses a more superior ABT chipset, much much

Cheers

hmmm. Kk. Will see can squeeze somemore budget anot. :D

Oh no, bro Vic. Mine is 50" kuro wif Oppo 80. I tot wat I watchin now is gd enuff. Sigh, now got itchy hands. Shld I or shldn't I upgrade my 1mth old Oppo. Tough decision...

Oh no, bro Vic. Mine is 50" kuro wif Oppo 80. I tot wat I watchin now is gd enuff. Sigh, now got itchy hands. Shld I or shldn't I upgrade my 1mth old Oppo. Tough decision...

I'll take your 80 if you decide to upgrade ;) Original budget was 3k, now over quite a bit liao ...

Let see wat bro Vic hav to say... I'm really on da fence here.. Sigh

Well, since your tv is 50', I'm sure vic would suggest you to go for the 83 :D

Your current setup is exactly what I'm getting, except the TV (mine will be smaller due to my tiny living room :()

Cheers

Hi bro vicenzo70, the region free is for BDP-83 or BDP-83SE? Or both?

Actually, b4 I bought 80, audio iconic actually compare it wif 83 for me... On their projector (dark knight). As I'm no videophile back then (I'm still no better now), I really can't see any major diff thru my naked eye. Basically, wat u trying to say, bro Vic is as long I'm happy wif my stuff, I shld let it be...

Fengwei, I guess I'll stick to my 80. Sori, bro...

Thx bro Vic.

Actually, b4 I bought 80, audio iconic actually compare it wif 83 for me... On their projector (dark knight). As I'm no videophile back then (I'm still no better now), I really can't see any major diff thru my naked eye. Basically, wat u trying to say, bro Vic is as long I'm happy wif my stuff, I shld let it be...

Fengwei, I guess I'll stick to my 80. Sori, bro...

Thx bro Vic.

That's okay. Since we sold our current flat fairly easily w/ some gain, I might top up a bit :)

That's okay. Since we sold our current flat fairly easily w/ some gain, I might top up a bit :)

Get the OPPO83 & you'll probably solved your upgrading itch for the next 2 years or so.

The OPPO83 (S$999) has been benchmark against hi end BR players (Denon, Lexicon) that cost in the range of

S$3,000 above but OPPO still outperform them all. That is why, the OPPO players (DVD or BR) is value for money

& highly recommended. In fact Im using the OPPO 980 as my CD transport. The player cost me $250 & its been

benchmarked against high end players like the Bel Canto (S$1,200)

Cheers

Get the OPPO83 & you'll probably solved your upgrading itch for the next 2 years or so.

The OPPO83 (S$999) has been benchmark against hi end BR players (Denon, Lexicon) that cost in the range of

S$3,000 above but OPPO still outperform them all. That is why, the OPPO players (DVD or BR) is value for money

& highly recommended. In fact Im using the OPPO 980 as my CD transport. The player cost me $250 & its been

benchmarked against high end players like the Bel Canto (S$1,200)

Cheers

Man, you poisoning me leh ... I feel I shouldn't have come here asking for suggestions, should just go down and buy a cheapy Sony or Samsung HTS set and be done w/ it :D