Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
c2k_74

Teak / Wooden Furniture

Hi there,

anyone know where to find cheap n nice teak furniture?

seen some nice designs at Indomas and they can customise furniture, but the finishing is not very good, can see dripping laquer and they don't hv nice rollers for drawers.

over priced shops

1. scanteak

2. pickle and rail

3. zen tradition

4. wodd design

always not open

1. wjhardja - always not open, wonder if they are closing down.

seen

1. sheldon

2. samtat

3. karo teak

4. wholesale teak

hvn't seen, anyone seen?

1. helping hand

2. country haven / changi village antiques

3. koda

any more teak furniture shops around?

thanks alot in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like the workmanship of Pasardina in Dempsey, service is very good also. they are slightly more pricey than Mirage fine teak etc, but makes up for it a lot with the quality.

saw some good stuffs at hougang "helping hands"

the price is very reasonable...and buying =doing good deeds

one stone 2 birds!!!!!!!! :D

Im thinking of repainting my bedroom, its green now and t has all wooden furniture. The desk is wooden the dresser, the shelves... its all a set. I also a girl. What do you think the best color would be when i repaint my room.

Hi there,

seen some nice designs at Indomas and they can customise furniture, but the finishing is not very good, can see dripping laquer and they don't hv nice rollers for drawers.

over priced shops

1. scanteak

2. pickle and rail

3. zen tradition

4. wodd design

always not open

seen

1. sheldon

2. samtat

3. karo teak

4. wholesale teak

hvn't seen, anyone seen?

1. helping hand

3. koda

thanks alot in advance.

I love scanteak, natual colour, but too many sharp corners.

Hi ck74,

Have you got your idea furniture? I am looking for wooden furniture design too. Can share some more of your visit to other shops?

I had been to wjhardja on 25th July. Their finishing is not suitable for mordern living rm design. However, if you are going for resort theme it will be suitable and the furniture there are cheap. The workmanship is very rough, think it is meant to be that way. They have wooden type of sofa bed design, didn't notice any decent normal sofa seats. You can walk in freely, there will not be anyone following you ard inside or pestering you. Well recommended if you are looking for resort style living. Wanted to attached some pics, unfortunately, I dun no how to do it...

I been to Scanteak too, like the design and the material. May be if yiou are buying there, we can go together then ask for further discount...

The other show that has a 2 set of very appealing wooden design is from St Louis at The Furniture Mall. The joints are fantastic too but not sure if it is really teak wood. Looks too good to be teak. The pricing is sky high too... else I'll have bought it.

It's tiring running ard looking for the idea furniture. Hope to hear more from you, perhaps can chat up with you to get more info. :drunk:

saw some good stuffs at hougang "helping hands"

the price is very reasonable...and buying =doing good deeds

one stone 2 birds!!!!!!!! :D

Hi ca I have the address of the shop? Thanks a lot...

I have recenlty bought my tv console 1.8m costing $740 and custom make a dining table 1.8m from pagodateak.com.sg located at geylang. I have searched many places and pagoda quality is better than widharja and best of all I can get it varnish to the shade i want.

I also got a loan dining table from them at no extra cost while waiting for mine to be done. Just sharing .....

I have recenlty bought my tv console 1.8m costing $740 and custom make a dining table 1.8m from pagodateak.com.sg located at geylang. I have searched many places and pagoda quality is better than widharja and best of all I can get it varnish to the shade i want.

I also got a loan dining table from them at no extra cost while waiting for mine to be done. Just sharing .....

Thanks parry14 for sharing, I wanted to go there last Sun but they closed too early, I can't make it in time. Since u recommend, I'll go down to take a look. :rolleyes:

Thanks parry14 for sharing, I wanted to go there last Sun but they closed too early, I can't make it in time. Since u recommend, I'll go down to take a look. :rolleyes:

So far I am happy with the console, and for my dining table i just search the web and showed them what i want and they are able to replicate.

Hi there,

over priced shops

1. scanteak

2. pickle and rail

3. zen tradition

4. wodd design

always not open

seen

1. sheldon

2. samtat

3. karo teak

4. wholesale teak

hvn't seen, anyone seen?

1. helping hand

3. koda

thanks alot in advance.

Hi..

Recently been to furniture mall at Beach Road, SY Living at #02-08. They claimed that their dining tables r takeovers from Barang Barang, they also have nice designs came in last week. They also removed some of the top coats from the dining tables tookover fr Barang Barang and reveal the natural wood colour in it. I loved the new arrival with glass top, hv to forego glass top becos of my kid. Worth checking it out...pricing less than $1k for 1.6m.

cheerio..

So far I am happy with the console, and for my dining table i just search the web and showed them what i want and they are able to replicate.

Do you have pictures of them?

Hi there,

over priced shops

1. scanteak

2. pickle and rail

3. zen tradition

4. wodd design

always not open

seen

1. sheldon

2. samtat

3. karo teak

4. wholesale teak

hvn't seen, anyone seen?

1. helping hand

3. koda

thanks alot in advance.

There is also Charis Life at the Plaza.Charis Life But the price is not cheap. I like the Yen range because it has curved edges.