Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katfaith

Where To Purchase Cheap & Good Home Appliances

<!--quoteo(post=603374:date=Jan 12 2011, 11:13 AM:name=existence)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (existence @ Jan 12 2011, 11:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=603374"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Any recommendation for 3dr fridge(300L) and top load washing machine(7.5kg)???

Undecided btw Samsung/Mitsubishi fridge and Hitachi/Panasonic/Samsung washing machine<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i just bought my frig last week in bedok central, the uncle told me that toshiba is good.

initially i wanted mitsubishi 3 door $780 with plastic shelves but the uncle told me y dont u buy toshiba 3 door, got tempered glass shelves and the space is wider and deeper, then same function as mitsubishi, only $720 he gave me, free delivery.

uncles over there are friendly. they even search over the internet to help out for the latest models if we have no ideas on certain models. *thumbs up*

Hi macy84,

can PM the address of the shop where u purchase ur items..

thanks and regards

:dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

seems like a few others have bad experience with *spam :(

I just bought a heater with them, the saleman called John is very friendly. Inititally we arranged for a 5-6 delivery time slot, John was kind enough to tell me that if I can't make it in time, he can ask the installation guy to come later. I was like thinking, so good service, next time I am going to buy all my appliance from them since the shop is quite near my house.

On delivery day, I waited til 5.30, called John and he told me that the guy will come around 6. I asked if can earlier, he say try his best. At 6.10, the guy is still not here, so I called again and an auntie picked up the phone, she say she will call the installation guy again but she never returned call. At 6.25 pm, I called again and this super attitude Uncle picked the phone and tell me...I thought I told you the guy coming at 6-6.30, can't you wait awhile? Wah...I was quite shocked to receive this kind of service. I told him no one called me earlier but he replied saying the guy got many heater to install, not only your house. At 6.50, I am **** pissed that he is not here yet so I called again and he said, everyone wants to go home, including me, but my guy can't go home because he needs to install finish all the heater then can go home. I was like....what are you trying to say? Then he said if I can't wait then he can arrange for the guy to come another day....waste my 2 hours waiting for him and he want to waste more of my time the next day.....it's 7 pm already and that guy still has not shown up.....don't know how much longer I need to wait :(

I WILL DEFINITELY NOT GO BACK TO BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN !

The guy finally came my place at 7.30 but he came with a black face, like I offended him or cause him to OT....totally unpleasant experience :(

seems like a few others have bad experience with *spam :(

I just bought a heater with them, the saleman called John is very friendly. Inititally we arranged for a 5-6 delivery time slot, John was kind enough to tell me that if I can't make it in time, he can ask the installation guy to come later. I was like thinking, so good service, next time I am going to buy all my appliance from them since the shop is quite near my house.

On delivery day, I waited til 5.30, called John and he told me that the guy will come around 6. I asked if can earlier, he say try his best. At 6.10, the guy is still not here, so I called again and an auntie picked up the phone, she say she will call the installation guy again but she never returned call. At 6.25 pm, I called again and this super attitude Uncle picked the phone and tell me...I thought I told you the guy coming at 6-6.30, can't you wait awhile? Wah...I was quite shocked to receive this kind of service. I told him no one called me earlier but he replied saying the guy got many heater to install, not only your house. At 6.50, I am **** pissed that he is not here yet so I called again and he said, everyone wants to go home, including me, but my guy can't go home because he needs to install finish all the heater then can go home. I was like....what are you trying to say? Then he said if I can't wait then he can arrange for the guy to come another day....waste my 2 hours waiting for him and he want to waste more of my time the next day.....it's 7 pm already and that guy still has not shown up.....don't know how much longer I need to wait :(

I WILL DEFINITELY NOT GO BACK TO BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN !

its funny that the same shop Everjoint but everyone got varying experience.

read this one

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41641&view=findpost&p=678347

dunno to order from everjoint or not............................... :bangwall: :bangwall:

I bought my fridge and aircon from Everjoint.

If you want to pre-book any electrical applicances say three months before you move in, you have to pay full payment upfront.

The prices for the aircon are very competitive but you need to make an advance booking two or three weeks before the installation due to their busy schedule.

We also used Kong Tai Electrical Trading in Jurong for our appliances: great price & service. They are very flexible with multiple deliveries and respond fast to e-mails:

Just contact them with the model numbers of the appliances you want and they will reply with the quotation:

Alice 65658970 / 65658924

kongtaielectrical@yahoo.com

Hi,

I just bought an apartment which come with Electrolux EHG9330 gas cooker hob.

I want an induction cooker and is selling the brand new Electrolux EHG9330 at $200 (with free delivery). The retail price is worth $400+

If interested please contact or SMS me at 98 333 712. Thanks.

Purchased mine during the expo sales of one of the major brands. Quite worth it.

Bought the rest at Kong Tai in Jurong West.

Very reasonable prices, and they allow multiple deliveries as well.

Comex this weekend should be a good time to get the HTS, TVs, Sound bar etc.

im keen but comex will be crowed :(

Purchased mine during the expo sales of one of the major brands. Quite worth it.

Bought the rest at Kong Tai in Jurong West.

Very reasonable prices, and they allow multiple deliveries as well.

Comex this weekend should be a good time to get the HTS, TVs, Sound bar etc.

Mustafa centre imho offers competitive prices for electrical appliances

Mustafa is pretty good, but is just troublesome to get over there to purchase. The traffic is horrible over that side and is too congested.

I will still go over to Everjoint or Goh Ah Bee usually for electrical appliances.

Done a double in everjoint last week for my Toshiba TV and washing machine, 40AV700 and 9790, which cost me $599 and $385.

Cheap and reliable brand. That is most important.

;)

just purhase Toshiba Fridge GRR 46 $615 , Kadeka wine cooler Wa 39 ( 39 bottle) $735

Sharp Oven Ax 1500 $980 from *spam , free delivery srvices good. :)

Yesterday I just bought RZ 481 Stainless steel from Everjoint at $752. Is it expensive?

Last July, I bought at $780