Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katfaith

Where To Purchase Cheap & Good Home Appliances

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Hi

Am now here. I'm looking for appliances for my new home. Can anyone recommand me where to get cheap & good home appliances apart from courts, best denki etc. I'm looking for Refrigerator, Oven,Rice Cooker, Washer Top throw, vacuum cleaner etc...

hope to hear from anyone of you guys.

Thanks in advance. :D

Hi Kat,

I will also propose u to try out everjoint electrical. Their price are veri competitive in the market and service are always good. One tip to get a better price, it is best that you can make a trip down after calling to enquire the price, usually you will be given a further disc. At least that what i got from my recent purchase.

I just got my Panasonic fridge 601 at $1175 (FOC 50 dollar NTUC voucher), Sharp LCD 32L400 at $499 and KDK ceiling fan at $392. The initial enquire price is further reduced after i make my way down the shop. Plus free delivery.

So go check it out man...

Hi Hi

Am now here. I'm looking for appliances for my new home. Can anyone recommand me where to get cheap & good home appliances apart from courts, best denki etc. I'm looking for Refrigerator, Oven,Rice Cooker, Washer Top throw, vacuum cleaner etc...

Hi

tried everjoint at amk. google to get contact detail. u can call up to check price, but u need to know what the model u wanna to buy 1st. Their shop very small, so most stuff on catalogue only. Go to best denki/courts find the model u like then call them to compare price. Do take note, no installment.

Hi Hi

Try Best Denki Plaza Sing branch.. I think they (in-store) might having promo still....

Meanwhile i heard.. audio house might selling quite cheap but maybe limited selection (you may want to find out more..)

Hi Hi