Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

LOL... Love this movie - regret not watching it twice!

...<snip>...

Eh, quick upload your 'never revealed' 3D pics!

Ya!!! :dribble:

Waiting for "Resident Ne0mesis in 3D" :good:

:sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
LOL... Love this movie - regret not watching it twice!

Nice choice of flooring colour. Looks bright and breezy, esp in your MBR as you have two sets of windows! And the colour matches the window frames too... :good:

The more I see white painted doors, the better they look :) Decided against staining ours - just go for wihite. Can't go wrong. Heh.

Eh, quick upload your 'never revealed' 3D pics!

yea.. any movie by leo now is worth watching.

also, my closet gay inside me is screaming out for Joseph Gordon-Levitt. wahahah

500 days of summer and inception.. i tell you, he's versatile, he's good!

yea, so happened it matches the window frame right

yea, id also commented that even if we did not change the doors is fine, cause once white is up, it will look d a r n good.

so id was right all along.

Ya!!! :dribble:

Waiting for "Resident Ne0mesis in 3D" :good:

:sport-smiley-004:

coming soon... in post 423.

ha

DAY BACK TO THE FUTURE, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARDS

pleasantly surprised today when wife and i dropped by the house in the evening after our purchase of our chandelier for mbr from lighting.com.sg.

why? cause one big carpentry work is already up and running!

and fated it seems, cause i did promise myself that I would post up the 3d pics once carpentry starts.

so here goes, rewind the tblog to catch the future. u get the pun right?

Living.jpg

TOP: the argument was that we have a long wall indeed and we did not want the tv console cum feature wall to look chopped or unfinished.

hence, id had decided to long all the way as though is a feature but doubling it up as cabinets too. thus, fulfilling what wife and i want - chic and yet functional.

however, the above improved version still had the last cabinet chopped to make way for a display. well.. is fulfilling what wife and i want again - a cheaper version. hahaha

Kitchen.jpg

TOP: few words were strictly taboo when it came to kitchen layout discussion - L-shaped, top cabinets, irregularities.

but many words were constantly reminded though - streamlined, flushed, chic, minimalist, tasteful, kitchen island, best, designer, atas, conversational, u get the drift right..

with both extremes laid on id's table, a few drafts were proposed and presented, revised and revised and finally the synthesis of ideas, brainstormings came to this.

Dining.jpg

TOP: the untouchable column really caused some stirs but not disheartened, wife and i approached to the so many ids we met with the idea of a kitchen island cum dining.

finally, our id was comfortable and confident with what he could conjure. and what we thought would be a simple design came out awesomely totally bang for the buck.

that lil "raw" feeling that had escape me since long time ago when wife relentlessly said that there was no cement screeded floor was also suddenly relived and fulfilled with the laminates to be used on the dining

commonbath01.jpg

TOP: always venturing and off the beaten track, i also wanted something that is not run-of-the-mill in the common toilet. but how much can u differ from a common bath area right?

and when what seem to be problems adding to my frustration, i actually stumbled upon the solution - the limiting space i have, the ugly water heater not seen in this highly doctored picture perfect 3d pic can be tackled with a swiveling singular piece of floor to ceiling sand-blasted glass shower screen!

alas, site measurements with id in later stage proved otherwise and the limiting space is really haunting us. till date, this discussion is yet to be done.

but to be "done" has to be real soon but for sure nothing close to this pic above. however, run-of-the-mill NOT still applies. ha

MasterBathroom.jpg

TOP: sporting mirrors to create a bigger-than-usual toilet, this mbr toilet is also further refined by axing away the shower screen door to create a different look.

travetine mosaics as a feature completes this royal elegant esque look

DISCLAIMER:

pictures are nice to see, but once the house is done up, considered DONE DONE. for sure will not be 100% reflective on what is on the picture i know.

but really hope am will not be disappointed. so, coming next.. the carpentry works.. for real

Edited by ne0mesis

Hey hey,

The designs look good. Nice choice of neutral, soothing colours... great choice to give that feeling of calm when you get home after a hectic day at the office! :good: Looking fowrad to the real thing.

Hi ne0mesis,

Really very nice 3D pics!!! :good::dribble: \

Looking forward to see the real thing...

Hey hey,

The designs look good. Nice choice of neutral, soothing colours... great choice to give that feeling of calm when you get home after a hectic day at the office! :good: Looking fowrad to the real thing.

mmmmm harmony...OOOMMMMM :D

tks everyone.

yea, big transformation happening at the unit in the next few days i anticipated. so gotta keep my fingers crossed while they're at it.

inferring to our personalities, we arent daring with colors for sure, so we're really comfortable with the color palette in the house at the moment.

as my wife coined it, we try to go subtly glam, not loud and yet sophisticated. let's hope we can pull it off nicely! OOOMMMMM...

Wah Swee leh! Ur kitchen reminds me of some chef cooking series on Asian Food Channel. :wub:

idea lei.. come one day i will jus film myself when i'm whipping up a meal eh.

come to think of it, i can't wait to try my hands on my tiramisu again. this time, with a full kitchen of my own!

now if only someone will buy me a stainless steel kitchenaid mixer for my housewarming. haha

idea lei.. come one day i will jus film myself when i'm whipping up a meal eh.

come to think of it, i can't wait to try my hands on my tiramisu again. this time, with a full kitchen of my own!

now if only someone will buy me a stainless steel kitchenaid mixer for my housewarming. haha

real subtle of u Fabian. :P hw abt tis, i buy u the kitchenaid mixer, and u get me the martello coffeemaker for my hse warming. puede o no? :sport-smiley-004:

real subtle of u Fabian. :P hw abt tis, i buy u the kitchenaid mixer, and u get me the martello coffeemaker for my hse warming. puede o no? :sport-smiley-004:

let me find out the retail price first of your coffeemaker first. wahahah

hmmmm tagalog????

but your 3D's is so so so nice!!! it really is atas and cosmopolitan and sophisticated! plus the style will last you for a long long long time coz it's pretty timeless and won't go out of style!! you'll have lots of fun injecting interesting colours with your soft furnishing too for a more dramatic effect!

but your 3D's is so so so nice!!! it really is atas and cosmopolitan and sophisticated! plus the style will last you for a long long long time coz it's pretty timeless and won't go out of style!! you'll have lots of fun injecting interesting colours with your soft furnishing too for a more dramatic effect!

atas, cosmopolitan, sophisticated and timeless.

yea, you got pretty much of it my wife and i are trying to acheive. haha

and totally, we were saying we are only daring with colors on the soft furnishings to inject more vibrancy into the house! spot-on, patsy!