Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

besides the... er... 21 pages... :o

the Reno still looks FABULOUS!!! :yeah:

and can't wait :sport-smiley-004: to see the

completed Look (especially with THE Bench :dribble: )

:sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
besides the... er... 21 pages... :o

the Reno still looks FABULOUS!!! :yeah:

and can't wait :sport-smiley-004: to see the

completed Look (especially with THE Bench :dribble: )

haben buy yet but you're tempting me.

you're evil.

haha

THE DAY WHEN WOOD WOULD IS PASSE,

NOW IS THE DAY WHEN LIGHT LIKES

IMG_4551.jpg

TOP: the very very tricky lighting feature that really onto our nerves (partly due to the d a r n concrete beam that ran across our island).

discussion even went up another ante when wife and i actually bumped into a lighting consultant at lightcraft.

after much serious debates with id, consultant and anal hours of discussion with wife over which lighting to buy over the island,

it all boils down to this customised lighting at lightcraft - white, 4ft long with 2 spots and a T5 that would hang suspended below the beam.

how much did u pay for this lighting fixture?

THE DAY WHEN WOOD WOULD IS PASSE,

NOW IS THE DAY WHEN LIGHT LIKES

IMG_4551.jpg

the industrial look is turning out very nicely - dining table and your light are definite talking pieces :)

Fabian, that bench is destined to be part of ur decor. Go them 'em tiger! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

man.... the poisoning is becoming unbearable. ha

how much did u pay for this lighting fixture?

hi,

is a customised lighting available at lightcraft

$380 for the 4ft lighting with 2 spots and 1 T5 and wires

another $15 for IC switch

all before GST

the industrial look is turning out very nicely - dining table and your light are definite talking pieces :)

thank you titananx for your kind words!

now i'm fretting over if i should give the wall behind a splash of grey together with the kitchen

but that would mean painting the beam across grey too.

am afraid the white lighting and the grey beam across would really clash then. cause at current, all is white and the visual of the white lighting cutting across the white beam is kept to the minimum.

wat u think?

Edited by ne0mesis

our water closets for mbr hunting took us to royal franco, universal union and bacera rainyesterday. disclaimer: not the usual packages and is a little irritating expensive.

royal franco has the regular packages but the uncle and us didnt really click so was a matter of ask and go. and yet again, the exact same wc design we want for our common toilet is from another brand, this time round Magnum. brutally honest after hearing from so many sales uncles and aunties? they' all PRC made lei..

over at universal union, some hope offered as we spotted 2 that caught our eyes for the mbr

IXISS

IMG_4141.jpg

Velin

IMG_4142.jpg

Johnson Suisse - i almost jumped when i rested my bum on it cause it was really not comfy at all!

JSComoWC.jpg

and it was a unheard one in RT - Bacera that we stayed the longest and was served by a nice lady who took time to really toured with us in this 2 storey shop.

plentiful of wcs and basins designs to look at and it was there our eyes set on this;

Arino WC-Caprio - with Giberit (does it work for wcs? tot meant for concealed sys only) system

IMG_4165.jpg

interrupted by another sales, the nice lady excused herself and kept apologising during the almost half an hour wait for her to finish that sales. doesn't matter cause wife and i really simulated and dry-run our big business by sitting at the wcs we want for the whole duration of waiting.

confirmed the sitting is definitely comfortable.

is the price we're not comfortable with. all above $350 per piece for the above

HAIZ...

Arino WC is made from China?

Arino WC is made from China?

the last i remember asking from the shops.. yes, it is made in PRC.

and for that matter, think most of the common WCs we are seeing are mostly made there. isnt it?

really really good job!

I'd keep the wall white, otherwise it may look like the beam above the light dissects the place and make it look cramped?

yea.. is confirmed.

just met ID at our place to go through rectification works and he forbids us to paint grey!

he said don't spoil his work and he laughed. i d i o t

so the walls will remain white.

yea.. is confirmed.

just met ID at our place to go through rectification works and he forbids us to paint grey!

:P his work... in a way too :P

but Buying THE Bench :dribble: will be 100% Your Way :thumbs up:

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

yea.. is confirmed.

sometimes arguing with ID can be fun... then end up they win coz they'll say it's our job to know what looks good... blah blah blah!

yea.. is confirmed.

make sure your ID gives you good quality paint for the white walls, and not the cheap matex emulsion.

make sure your ID gives you good quality paint for the white walls, and not the cheap matex emulsion.

what's a good really really white paint though? I've tried loads but they all come in a shade of pink/green/blue... i want really white so ended up using Matex.. any suggestions?

what's a good really really white paint though? I've tried loads but they all come in a shade of pink/green/blue... i want really white so ended up using Matex.. any suggestions?

hi patsy,

jz call up nippon or dulux to get the code for the pure white color paint. they dun print it on the catalogues cos the color wont show cos the paper is white..

i had my bedroom repainted pure white recently using nippon odor-less premium all-in-one cos had to repair some cracks on the wall..

all my other walls used matex during the reno cos hubby didnt really care abt paint so didnt bother to specify but since we had moved it n needed the bedroom repainted, wanted to get something not (so) poisonous to breath in when we slp at nite.. :rolleyes:

neOmesis,

agree with ur ID - dun spoil his work... :lol: ur place looking really good!

Edited by butterfingerzz