Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

got the baroque wallpaper through my ID but we bought from supplier direct.

we first spotted it at goodrich but realised we can get it much cheaper from my id's contact, so we went ahead.

is call Summer Interior Furnishing. our curtains are from there too.

hope it helps

Ooh, I was told to go to Goodrich by my ID too (looking for damask, and bold striped prints) but will visit Summer Interior instead. Thanks!!

-Ely

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ooh, I was told to go to Goodrich by my ID too (looking for damask, and bold striped prints) but will visit Summer Interior instead. Thanks!!

i was skeptical with Summer initially but d a r n h e l l, it was exactly the same as goodrich!

they're located at ang mo kio industrial area though.

a better idea would be to call up Ray direct, let him know what you want and he prolly can make a trip down with samples. that's what he did when i called.

let me know if you need his number ya. likewise, wenx, let me know if you need his number too k. will pm you all

i was skeptical with Summer initially but d a r n h e l l, it was exactly the same as goodrich!

a better idea would be to call up Ray direct, let him know what you want and he prolly can make a trip down with samples. that's what he did when i called.

let me know if you need his number ya. likewise, wenx, let me know if you need his number too k. will pm you all

Yes please...... go AMK very far + tied down by work and the up coming shopping trips for lights, WC, basins etc....

So if he can come down will be better!

Ohh and my EA is at Jalan Bahar there.... =)

Hello hello !!!

Really super white house. Nice! I like the tv wall and of course the long island. :good:

hey, gals_mama, i remember you!

yes, super white house, super tiring too. haha. but tks for the kind words ya!

hope everything is fine for you

Yes please...... go AMK very far + tied down by work and the up coming shopping trips for lights, WC, basins etc....

So if he can come down will be better!

Ohh and my EA is at Jalan Bahar there.... =)

you go PMed.

yea, the shopping trip would seem endless i tell you.

look ard, there are few shops that are highly recommended ya

ah.. i used to live at 700+, that's why i asked.

hey, gals_mama, i remember you!

yes, super white house, super tiring too. haha. but tks for the kind words ya!

hope everything is fine for you

you go PMed.

yea, the shopping trip would seem endless i tell you.

look ard, there are few shops that are highly recommended ya

ah.. i used to live at 700+, that's why i asked.

Thanks i got it! hehe...

i spent my enitire life in jurong... from 800+ to 600+ to 400+ now 200+

i think i wun leave jurong for the next 20yrs or so ba... meaning my new hse at 200+ will be my base for the next 20yrs!

hehe

Maybe better to go down, just to get my pick of the right wallpaper. I'm worried the samples might not be enough (I'm picky)! :P

So far, I only have plans to wallpaper one wall in the Master Bedroom (like yours, against the bed), but now wondering if I should wallpaper the strange beam right smack in the middle of the house - make it a feature instead of odd beam. Hmm.

5509065956_4dea1ac7a4.jpg

-Ely

Thanks i got it! hehe...

i spent my enitire life in jurong... from 800+ to 600+ to 400+ now 200+

i think i wun leave jurong for the next 20yrs or so ba... meaning my new hse at 200+ will be my base for the next 20yrs!

hehe

no problem, hope it helps.

next 20 years? already decided so fast huh

Maybe better to go down, just to get my pick of the right wallpaper. I'm worried the samples might not be enough (I'm picky)! :P

So far, I only have plans to wallpaper one wall in the Master Bedroom (like yours, against the bed), but now wondering if I should wallpaper the strange beam right smack in the middle of the house - make it a feature instead of odd beam. Hmm.

5509065956_4dea1ac7a4.jpg

gd luck with your wallpaper selections!

if you seen some of the pics, you notice i have some sort of beam in the living rm too.

the more i c, the more it would be the place where i would hang up a nice clock (scare wallpaper too striking which i don't want). so that's one suggestion for you

yup cos all my 3 kids will be studying in jurong so not until the youngest one finished his primary... i dun think i will leave jurong!

haha

yup cos all my 3 kids will be studying in jurong so not until the youngest one finished his primary... i dun think i will leave jurong!

haha

Jurong MRT interchange very very packed hor :o :o :o

Did not realise what Packed means until I shifted to CCK and need to use Jurong MRT Interchange

:o :o :o wah piang :o :o :o

gd luck with your wallpaper selections!

if you seen some of the pics, you notice i have some sort of beam in the living rm too.

the more i c, the more it would be the place where i would hang up a nice clock (scare wallpaper too striking which i don't want). so that's one suggestion for you

Funny that, ne0. I am bidding on this clock to hang on the column, and have a magazine rack on the other side (facing the kitchen island). I want it clad in some black textured/leather or geometric paper mmm.

Decided this clock would give a pop of colour to an otherwise black/white home:

champagneclock1.jpg

Being as cookie-cutter as the home is, I intend to personalise it with decor so that everything around me brings a smile :)

-Ely

haha

Jurong MRT interchange very very packed hor :o :o :o

Did not realise what Packed means until I shifted to CCK and need to use Jurong MRT Interchange

:o :o :o wah piang :o :o :o

well... pros and cons staying in any area i guess?

honestly, i just feel that west area are so deprived of good food though. ha!

Funny that, ne0. I am bidding on this clock to hang on the column, and have a magazine rack on the other side (facing the kitchen island). I want it clad in some black textured/leather or geometric paper mmm.

Decided this clock would give a pop of colour to an otherwise black/white home:

champagneclock1.jpg

Being as cookie-cutter as the home is, I intend to personalise it with decor so that everything around me brings a smile :)

looks like my column is located at similar location with yours, albeit a much bigger column!

eagerly looking forward to see how you gonna dress up the column!

meanwhile, another fav reno of mine, green giraffe has quite a clock that is really a head-turner too

THE DAY THE CURTAINS ARE DRAWN

in the end, we got this;

IMG_5520.jpg

on closer look (stripes of black, grey and transparent giving a simple yet endearing texture);

IMG_5529.jpg

like the strippy curtains you have there for the living room!

can you share/pm the contacts & price?

Thanks!

like the strippy curtains you have there for the living room!

can you share/pm the contacts & price?

Thanks!

hey singabox, sorry for the late reply ya.

you have been pmed!

THE DAY THE CURTAINS ARE DRAWN

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

Hi NeO,

Just drop by to admire your stripey curtain and that white dreamy coffee table. Love the shape and it really matches your living room. It is giving your SS dining bench a good run for its money, imo.

Will wait patiently for your next update in.... July? ;)