Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

Hi

I LOVE your place.. Especially your kitchen.. How's your entertainment/gaming room? Do you have pics to share? :dribble:

Thank you for dropping by my T-blog.

Yes, is been a year since we moved in and we still love our kitchen like we love it the first day we moved in!

Unfortunately, procrastination sets in and WE HAVE YET TO DO UP OUR GAMES ROOM. HA!

partly also because we are so in details that we really takeeeee our time on it (but that's more like an excuse anyway).

but we haven been happy filling the house with quirky buys though!

let me try uploading some pics!

will b good to kick start this tblog for 2012

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

gee.. is been so long i almost forgotten how to upload pictures to here.

2011 come and go and I hoped everyone's reno had been a smooth and satisfying one.

well, for those doing their reno in 2012, i cannot tell you how rewarding yet tiring a renovation can be.

but for what is worth, hang in there! renotalk forum is here for you to share your excitement if not rant your reno woes.

is highly therapeutic trust me.

we been wanting to dress up the games room but alas procrastination sets in (badly) and it just escapes us.

we set our mind to get it done up this year, so we're just crossing our fingers.

neverthless, the past year is filled with quirky buys!

here's to kick start 2012 with our 2011 nonsensical yet we-knew-we-had-to-buy items!

IMG_7021-1.jpgTop: one of the outstanding items that was really long overdue?!

it was really the pesudo blood stains that made us buy this when we were in HK recently! finally a doormat for the house

IMG_7300.jpg

Top: been a few places to shop for our mahjong chairs but none caught our eyes? but when we were at "Like That One" sometime back in August, we just had to buy this when we saw it! we really like the discreet retro feeling there

IMG_7293.jpgTop: the clock that we've been talking for the past year. inspired or rather copied entirely from a page in "home & decor", this clock from Lifestorey with its chrome and reflective square surface fits the house decor to a T! The lines of orange help to break down the otherwise flat white.

IMG_7295.jpgTop: Tissue box from Hong Kong too. We swear to you we had everyone talking each time they realised it is a tissue box! haha

IMG_7081.jpg

Top: Our defined corner for seasons' greetings. This time, we stashed away our xmas tree and decided to go for little items to go along with all our quirky buys!

Second day of Jan of 2012!

Here's wishing everyone best of health and lucks, a prosperous and bountiful 2012 ahead!

Happy Renoing everyone!